Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

don't let me down tonight Donald

University_of_Oregon_wallpaper_4.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

Oregon State RB JacQuizz Rodgers is declaring for the draft.
frown.gif
ohwell.gif
>
Safe to say that if the Ducks win tonite, it's THE single worst day in OSU football history.
No losing the last Civil War game to a half-stepping Oregon team after handing out all of those "Giant Killer" fliers was probably worse.

Originally Posted by dreClark
roll.gif
roll.gif

%@!@ always gets me, not just the +%*% you part, kills me when he tosses that burger patty in the dudes face,
laugh.gif

How much does AJ weigh? I saw him listed @204 but somewhere else had him @ 214. Either way I would like to see him add some more muscle. Still easily my #1 player and is arguably the best WR prospect since Megatron.
I thought that was Dez Bryant?

Oh well,
roll.gif
roll.gif

Niners don't need to trade up to get AJ Green, especially with no QB.  If anything they need to trade up and get PP.

Blake Gideon is a first rounder...
eek.gif

Close with Lynch and Carlisle and I'll be happy.

one reporter now saying Floyd will declare for the draft tomorrow.

^ Are you just following the bandwagon or do you actually know who Blake Gideon is?
Oh, he plays safety for the Texas Longhorns 
wink.gif

unreal the SEC slurpage

how could u have Urban Meyer AND saban on the same set. where Belloti? Arbuckle anyoneeeeeeeeeeeee

Anyone know what is in those bags that are on the seats. I have been curious to know what is in those. I see the Oregon section cot those pom poms.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

unreal the SEC slurpage

how could u have Urban Meyer AND saban on the same set. where Belloti? Arbuckle anyoneeeeeeeeeeeee

Belotti doing the pregame show on ESPNU.

And Don't Saban have some in-home visits or some $*#% he should be doing? How is he just taking days off to frolic around in AZ with ESPN in the thick of the recruiting season?
laugh.gif

dead period ended.

Coaches convention was just in Texas so maybe he was there ...

Let me turn to ESPNU then.. I cant take this anymore

**EDIT

*facepalm, this negro fails to tell me McShay and Craig James are on alongside Bellotti LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO

*kanye shrug*
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Statis22

Its the dead period right? Can't recruit during this time I believe.

Dead period ended on the 1st and starts again friday i believe. YOu can still recruit during the dead period though. It's just limited to one call per day or something.

It's a dead period until Friday (started today). Coaches can only have in-person contact with early enrollees right now.

I'm gonna try that again...my phone and computer were messing up on me. The dead period started today and ends Friday. Coaches can only contact recruits that are early enrollees right now.

Originally Posted by ChampCruThik

^ Are you just following the bandwagon or do you actually know who Blake Gideon is?
Oh, he plays safety for the Texas Longhorns 
wink.gif
Do you know who Blake Gideon is?

wink.gif

roll.gif

Talk to wildkycat, Gunna. It's the result of our annual avy bet for the UK/Louisville basketball game.

I'm kinda diggin it though
laugh.gif

No, Iron Man. I don't know anything about football 
laugh.gif

Look through the thread for the Gideon debate, son. Come on, man! 

Anyway Eric LeGrand 
pimp.gif
 Kid has a fighting spirit, gotta love that. Rutgers all day!!!

Hold up, did I just see McShay has Janoris Jenkins as his 11th OVERALL prospect on the ESPN ticker??

Back
Top Bottom