Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

5'9 Javier Arenas went 2nd round and had no coverage skills and ran a 4.5 something for scouts.

BSquared is 6ft and more than likely will post something around 4.4 or better

dont be surprised if and when it happens

B-Squared is def 1st Round...49ers need to find a way to trade up for AJ
pimp.gif

roll.gif
@ Latwan quitting school...who does that and where are your advisors?

so is that why this thing got pushed down to 1 this morning? I was gona take some action on Auburn for fun, but that dropping scared me off.

Probably, he's the one that (usually) moves the lines...well, almost always him when it's CFB...

Don't see any way you could take Auburn though, Oregon or nothing IMO esp when you can get +100 still at most sites

Line also probably moved because Oregon backers waited to see how much the public would push it up...they probably figured 3 was it's peak and started hammering it down

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

I didnt know the %@*@# had actually quit school.
eek.gif
what kinda dumb %!+ @+%# is that?

so this Negro is sittin on ZERO Credit hrs, and thinks he just gonna play DI football next season?

He quit the football team in october, then quit school right before Randy was fired.

I guess he figured since he was transferring anyway he could just quit school, transfer somewhere else, and then enroll there.

Golden tried to get him back but the AD wasn't having that after he just quit school mid-semester.
laugh.gif

Team meeting for Michigan tomorrow. Might be a new coach announced. No clue tho. David Brandon has let nothing leak from his camp. I like it. Those guys that pay for subscriptions, thinking they were getting some sort of breaking news got nothing. Ouch. I respect Brandons way of doing things. Just wish he would have canned RR after the Browneye beatdown. Only mistake he has made.

The mad hatter is the best possible thing that could happen to Michigan. he can mess round with the spread a lil bit and intertwine philosophies ... just hope he doesnt take Crowton with him.

30t6p3b.gif
Latwaan

" On another note Jimmy Smith... "

I think hes this yrs Sean Smith. he'll go round 1 unless he runs a 4.6

^ Good call on the Sean Smith comparison. I think Jimmy Smith will go anywhere in the second-round which is good value for a corner of his talent physically. He should run close to a 4.5 but that's deceiving because on tape he doesn't play near as fast as his timed speed. 
What round does Chris Culliver get drafted? 

Lynch to UF.

({'}) .

Great job by Alice Lynch, ND coaches and Wilder Jr. (to a lesser extent, through no fault of his own) in getting him away from FSU. Best of luck kid.

Clowney and Rasco, come on down.

Jimbo did it to himself.

selling the kid on one thing, then over recruiting at his postion a month later.

FSU gonna swing and miss with all 3. *andruw Jones laugh*

He doesn't want to go to ND, and that's the main issue. It's all his mother. Whitney Lewis pt. 2. Even if he wanted to go to ND right now and EE, he couldn't get in. He wouldn't have the grades/test scores. He was taking AP classes in order to qualify but he purposely failed/dropped them so that he wouldn't get into ND. Not sure how that would affect his regular enrollment. Kid doesn't really want to leave the state. #!%!##* ND just let UF get the best DE in the Southeast not named Jadevon Clowney. Thank you very much.

And guess what Aaron, you're STILL gonna play in a 3-4 if you go to UF.

Dre, is FSU definitely gonna land Steward?

Definitely? No.

More than likely? Yes.

Jimbo did it to himself.

selling the kid on one thing, then over recruiting at his postion a month later.

FSU gonna swing and miss with all 3. *andruw Jones laugh*

We've been recruiting all 3 the whole time though. It was known from jump that FSU was trying to land 4 DE's in this class. Him being the 3rd and Rasco being the best shot we had @ the 4th. Clowney is a kid you recruit regardless but we never put any substantial thought into the fact that he would come.

How much does AJ weigh? I saw him listed @204 but somewhere else had him @ 214. Either way I would like to see him add some more muscle. Still easily my #1 player and is arguably the best WR prospect since Megatron.

Oregon State RB JacQuizz Rodgers is declaring for the draft.
frown.gif
ohwell.gif
>
Safe to say that if the Ducks win tonite, it's THE single worst day in OSU football history.

Back
Top Bottom