Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Looks like Oregon will be wearing grey pants instead of the white that was shown last month
Ugly uniform gets uglier, rocking sweatpants in the BCS Championship game
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
stop hating and get money my #%%%!

z108953189.jpg

In TAMU's last 10 out of conference games against opponents from an AQ conference, we are 0-10. Our last win was 11 tries ago, against Clemson in 2004.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Edit: In that 10 game losing streak, we've gotten outscored 363-178, for an average score of 36-18.

Originally Posted by swendro88

Hoke seems like the safe bet RIGHT NOW. Not a BIG splash but is another guy who would work his tail off and would NEVER leave the school unless fired.

And Rich Rod didn't work his tail off? So you're ok with hiring a coach less qualified than the guy that got fired? I don't think Rich would have ever left either.

Should be interesting. I don't think Brandon is a dumb as everyone thinks he is. Harbaugh said Michigan couldn't do much to keep him from the L. Oh well might have wanted to grab him after the Browneyes blasted us again. Short of that, I think he has been top notch since coming to Michigan.

David Brandon has you fooled, I'm afraid. No coach during the most crucial stretch of recruiting = huge failure. Not getting the #1 choice amongst the Michigan fan base = Failure.

Hiring Les seems like the best bet in the short term to turn the program around ( even though the program was heading in the right direction), but that move shoulda been made 3 years ago for maximum effectiveness.

If he hires Brady Hoke all of DB's talk about Michigan being a big time program and needing to pay their coach accordingly will be out the window. Brady hoke has ZERO profile. The only reason he is being mention is because he coached at Michigan. Recruits are going to have no idea who he is. I don't see him going head to head with other top coaches and coming out on top with recruits, especially if Michigan does not hit the ground running next year. A high profile school needs a high profile coach. Period.

I don't see how DB can stand at the press conference asking the fan base to fully support the next head coach, then go and hire someone less qualified and with less profile than the previous coach. It's another transition and another step back. But heck, as long as he went to Michigan it will be okay, right?

I'm sorry but nobody can convince me that keeping RR was the right choice. He sucked at picking a staff. Picked DC's that would be push overs and they were told they had to listen to Gibby about everything on D. He is the worst coach on the team along with Dews. RR messed up when he gave Gibby all that control. But they are besties and it won't change. Thats why I don't see him competing in a legit conference.

I don't care about the recruits we may have gotten.Lyons was Stanford all the way. Hart was gone with or without RR. Once Crawford got love from Miami, he was gone. Frost was the only guy that we may have gotten and still may if the rumors are true. Hell, RR missed on Zettel and there was a reason. HS coaches in Michigan HATE this staff. The Detroit PSL all think they are clowns. Thats why Norman and Smith and Thomas didn't even look at Michigan. RR isolated all the coaches and there were only a handful that came to their wack seminars. Cass Tech has a pro-Michigan coach but I have learned that the Michigan coaches didn't know how to develop those kids anyways so it didn't matter. 

Latwaan Anderson headed back to Coral gables.

Golden Al is on Fire!

Ricardo Williams got a Cane Offer and pulled the trigger. a bit undersized btu he plays well, can put on some weight easily

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Latwaan Anderson headed back to Coral gables.

Golden Al is on Fire!

Ricardo Williams got a Cane Offer and pulled the trigger. a bit undersized btu he plays well, can put on some weight easily

• Golden covets and visited St. Thomas Aquinas quarterback and Iowa commitment Jake Rudock on Tuesday. Rudock's father, Bob, said his son ``was very impressed. He has given Jake lots to mull over. Al Golden is Dennis EricksonJimmy JohnsonHoward Schnellenberger and Butch Davis combined in one guy. He pulled up in a Cadillac Escalade, looking like Pat Riley in a great suit. His presence and vision stand out. Kids will buy in and win championships.'' UM wants to sign two quarterbacks, with Palm Beach Dwyer's Jacoby Brissett and Hargrave's Marcus McDade among other targets.

Read more: http://www.miamiherald.com/2011/01/09/2007070/canes-golden-impresses-on-the.html#ixzz1AYpMd5x7
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Al Golden is putting in work.[/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Like Fear said, IDK how you fail to not even attempt to recruit Central. I mean he lived and died by NW and BTW 
ohwell.gif
[/font]

Pulling Latwaan back was a huge move for Golden. Def gonna need him next year.

Aaron Lynch officially decommitted. Thanks Mrs. Lynch.

And KB pulled the trigger this morning.

Well he is coming to UM to discuss the possibility of playing. I don't think it's a for sure thing but more than likely it will be. Hopefully

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Originally Posted by Newbs24

Originally Posted by DLo13

Get $$$, AJ.

Please don't end up in $+#%%*! Buffalo or something...
sick.gif
Cleveland looks very possible.
Massaquoi and Green Pt. II 
pimp.gif

If he makes it past Cincy after Chad is dealt.
DO NOT WANT!

He seems to be a popular pick but damn do we have holes and WR is not one of them. I'm good with Ship, Simpson, Caldwell then maybe keep Chad here. If not, lets just go young at the position.

We need to trade back. Green is a good player though.

What round is Mark Ingram projected to go in because we needs him. Ced is a good back but I don't see him back.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Get $$$, AJ.

sick.gif
pimp.gif

DO NOT WANT!

He seems to be a popular pick but damn do we have holes and WR is not one of them. I'm good with Ship, Simpson, Caldwell then maybe keep Chad here. If not, lets just go young at the position.

What round is Mark Ingram projected to go in because we needs him. Ced is a good back but I don't see him back.

Ingram is a 1st round pick and the #1 RB on the board. I have him at #22 player on my board.

Originally Posted by KingJames23

DO NOT WANT!

Ingram is a 1st round pick and the #1 RB on the board. I have him at #22 player on my board.
mad.gif
I was hoping later. Well if we can pick up some free agent help for the O-Line and Safety then maybe. We somewhat  need help on the D-Line and back up linebackers too.

smokin.gif
GUNNA GET IT wrote:

Janoris Jenkins has been given +%+@%+ Draft grades and has decided to head back to school

Funny that.....ive seen him projected as the third cb off the board
roll.gif

Originally Posted by theone2401

smokin.gif
GUNNA GET IT wrote:

Janoris Jenkins has been given +%+@%+ Draft grades and has decided to head back to school

Funny that.....ive seen him projected as the third cb off the board
roll.gif

I have him as the #3 CB as well. Got him # 18 on the big board.

Originally Posted by KingJames23

Get $$$, AJ.

sick.gif
pimp.gif

DO NOT WANT!

Right now.  Assuming he declares, I got a feeling a guy like Mikel Leshoure COULD end up being the 1st RB drafted....can't wait to see what both of these guys do in Indy. 

Back
Top Bottom