Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Kris Frost commits to Auburn but they don't have room for him. Won't accept his commitment.

Shame. Maybe he commits to Michigan now?

Originally Posted by jville819

Not going anywhere
pimp.gif

I'm not saying he will, but you don't know that.

30t6p3b.gif
@ the announcer rushing dude to make a pick and not letting him finish shouting out everybody in his homeroom class.

Originally Posted by HeavyHitta10

Kris Frost commits to Auburn but they don't have room for him. Won't accept his commitment.

How come? out of curiousity 

http://auburn.247sports.com/Board/42/FYIKris-Frost-is-not-committed-to-Auburn-724754/1

No idea, but multiple people have been tweeting about it

And if Frost doesn't enroll early, Michigan still has a chance. 

Dang sounds like auburn never offer him.

The nation's fourth ranked outside linebacker is Stephone Anthony. Anthony, a 6'3 and 230-pound linebacker with speed to burn stopped in Gainesville on his way back to North Carolina.

"The trip was good," Stephone Anthony said. "I am glad my parents enjoyed it. My parents got to get down and see who the coaches are and the guys that I might be with for the next couple of years. They were able to talk with the players and coaches and we all went to see coach Muschamp first."

The new head Gator had a great conversation with not only Anthony but both of his parents.

"He was talking with us about how excited he is to be the new head coach at Florida. Coach Muschamp told us about the guys he is bringing in and the kind of people they are. He told us about the new system and how I would have a chance to come in and compete for a starting spot. It was real exciting because the players down at Florida are very drawn to him and they are all excited. When he told me I would have a chance to come in and maybe start its very exciting."

Anthony wasn't able to spend much time with other recruits or current players but did spend quality time with some Gators in Orlando.

"It was great to see the Florida guys in Orlando and they are real fun to be around. Pop Saunders might be the funniest of all of them he is real cool and all of them are fun to be around. The day I was leaving those guys were getting all moved in and checked in and stuff like that. I did not get a chance to hang out to much with the recruits because I was leaving as most of them were coming in."

All the questions the Anthony family had were answered on this trip.

"The questions my parents had were all answered. We wanted to see what type of guy coach Muschamp is and we got a feel for what is going on down in Gainesville."

Anthony will take three more official trips with Clemson, Virginia Tech and then closes it out at North Carolina State. He will make his decision on National Signing Day. Some lucky team is getting a great player on and more importantly off the field.

Originally Posted by KingJames23

Originally Posted by jville819

Not going anywhere
pimp.gif

I'm not saying he will, but you don't know that.
Well yeah anything is possible but I feel like the only school that would have a chance is LSU and that is slim. They would have to throw HUGE money at him too.

Originally Posted by WhUtIzIt

Moala to Cal
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
He must have great acting skills to make it onto their "theater" football team 
laugh.gif

Guy is really big though. He'll cause some problems in the Pac-12

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

Originally Posted by tmay407

Charlie Strong is gonna do work at Louisville in the next couple of years
pimp.gif
 i forgot i lost a bet and need to change my avy.

Your bum %*# never gave me your avy choice. Guess I'll just pick my own then
wink.gif

Hoke seems like the safe bet RIGHT NOW. Not a BIG splash but is another guy who would work his tail off and would NEVER leave the school unless fired.

And Rich Rod didn't work his tail off? So you're ok with hiring a coach less qualified than the guy that got fired? I don't think Rich would have ever left either.

Should be interesting. I don't think Brandon is a dumb as everyone thinks he is. Harbaugh said Michigan couldn't do much to keep him from the L. Oh well might have wanted to grab him after the Browneyes blasted us again. Short of that, I think he has been top notch since coming to Michigan.

David Brandon has you fooled, I'm afraid. No coach during the most crucial stretch of recruiting = huge failure. Not getting the #1 choice amongst the Michigan fan base = Failure.

Hiring Les seems like the best bet in the short term to turn the program around ( even though the program was heading in the right direction), but that move shoulda been made 3 years ago for maximum effectiveness.

If he hires Brady Hoke all of DB's talk about Michigan being a big time program and needing to pay their coach accordingly will be out the window. Brady hoke has ZERO profile. The only reason he is being mention is because he coached at Michigan. Recruits are going to have no idea who he is. I don't see him going head to head with other top coaches and coming out on top with recruits, especially if Michigan does not hit the ground running next year. A high profile school needs a high profile coach. Period.

I don't see how DB can stand at the press conference asking the fan base to fully support the next head coach, then go and hire someone less qualified and with less profile than the previous coach. It's another transition and another step back. But heck, as long as he went to Michigan it will be okay, right?

Looks like Oregon will be wearing grey pants instead of the white that was shown last month

Nike-Oregon-Ducks-Wallpaper.jpg

I think the grey pants are definitely an improvement, but I still don't like them going with non school colors. I always loved their yellow tops and black pants combo.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

I think the grey black pants are definitely would've been an improvement, but I still don't like them going with non school colors. I always loved their yellow tops and black pants combo.
Fixed.

BTW- Oregon doesn't really have school colors, since Nike took over they've been messing with different hue's of green, yellow, silver, black, basically whatever they cook up in "the kitchen".

Oregons school colors:

Oregon-Ducks-1995-Rose-Bowl-Uniforms.jpg

I always liked these:

654400_display_image.jpg

1251553075_1c0b7c208f.jpg

Back
Top Bottom