Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

I wonder if LaVar Edwards is related to LeVell Edwards...
Really, I'm not that impressed by Von Miller. Tolliver's stock is rising and Ware's having a game.

LSU IS IN CLOWN MODE!

hahsadhashshahassa
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

fox not having this game on delay. guy on LSU sideline. "lets get this mother#$@$ going"
laugh.gif

Mathieu for LSU played really well.

I been hyping Terrance Toliver, he's often overshadowed by A.J. Green and Julio but some NFL team will be very happy with him in the second-round. 
Ruben Randle is ready to go off next year. Why has Russell Shepard been so quiet in his career at LSU?

I have no doubt that Les Miles will end up in Ann Arbor. 

Originally Posted by gatorb807

Tolliver playing well tonight.

Chances he slides into 1st round or early 2nd?

I doubt it, it's a very deep year for WRs.

He's 6th (at best) at the WR spot. And I don't even have him at 6.

Originally Posted by after h0urs

Not going to happen, but we need Vaughters. Wonder if he'll end up at Ohio State?

He's reached out to Ohio St and supposedly has a visit scheduled for the 28th..well see, should be interesting.

Originally Posted by IYE2

Not going to happen, but we need Vaughters. Wonder if he'll end up at Ohio State?

He's reached out to Ohio St and supposedly has a visit scheduled for the 28th..well see, should be interesting.
Doubt he switches, since he's about academics.

Who would give up a scholly to Stanford for Ohio State.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

poor tmay dont drink to much tonight
I was already drunk as ##@+ before the game. I think I've passed the threshold of being able to get any drunker. Part of me was expecting the Nebraska/TAMU game tonight...but the better part of me was expecting exactly what I saw tonight, so I'm not too worried about it. We never do ANYTHING in big games away from home.

Dro, don't worry, bro. Von will still get that top 10 money without your approval
pimp.gif

And LSU fans are the trashiest of trash. Those dudes are sooooo sensitive
laugh.gif
I almost got in about 10 fights tonight by poking little playful jabs at LSU fans...

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by IYE2

Doubt he switches, since he's about academics.

Who would give up a scholly to Stanford for Ohio State.
Considering the recent post on Wayne Lyons Facebook: "Come to Stanford bro!!! I think Harbaughs gonna stay but even if he doesnt, there's no place like Stanford". I think it is safe to say that both James Vaughters and Wayne Lyons will be ending up in Stanford next season, as well as most of the other recruits, besides Carlisle and 2-3 others.
pimp.gif

And on a serious note, that was the game of Jordan Jefferson's life. He threw two better passes tonight than he's thrown all season. He dropped a couple in to Toliver that were perfect passes.

Tonight also finally convinced me that power offense >>>>>>>>>>> anything.

Some LSU fan wanted to fight me tonight for saying that Miles was going to Michigan
laugh.gif

His response: "Hey, he's kicking A&M's !*%!"
My response: "Oh, awesome! Maybe that has something to do with why Michigan wants him..."
His response: *texts friend "I might fight tonight"*

I called him a %#%#$ and told him to say something to my face, but he wouldn't
laugh.gif
I love LSU fans, man.

They also don't like being told that they smell like corn dogs
laugh.gif

Honestly, I don't care if we lose as long as I can get under the skin of people like LSU fans. That %!$#'s more fun to me than winning football games for some reason
laugh.gif

"We trust Les Miles and we trust his word," Jefferson said. "His word was he's not going anywhere and he'll be our coach next year."

He also told Russel Shepard he would play QB, and told Jarrett Fobbs he would be a WR. Miles could fill a brown paper bag with dog *+++ and tell these kids it was prime rib and they'd believe it. It's unbelievable.

Originally Posted by tmay407

Some LSU fan wanted to fight me tonight for saying that Miles was going to Michigan
laugh.gif

His response: "Hey, he's kicking A&M's !*%!"
My response: "Oh, awesome! Maybe that has something to do with why Michigan wants him..."
His response: *texts friend "I might fight tonight"*

I called him a %#%#$ and told him to say something to my face, but he wouldn't
laugh.gif
I love LSU fans, man.

They also don't like being told that they smell like corn dogs
laugh.gif

Honestly, I don't care if we lose as long as I can get under the skin of people like LSU fans. That %!$#'s more fun to me than winning football games for some reason
laugh.gif
Hey Hey Chill out believe it or not there are homers at every school. I been praying for the day Les leaves ever since he was able to get that BCS championship. I hope Gary Crowton is the next clown to go if Les leaves. 

Is Lyons to Stanford official? I read that his mom and Kris Frost parents are trying to talk them into not making announcements today to see what happens with our coaching situation.

Originally Posted by tmay407

And on a serious note, that was the game of Jordan Jefferson's life. He threw two better passes tonight than he's thrown all season. He dropped a couple in to Toliver that were perfect passes.

Tonight also finally convinced me that power offense >>>>>>>>>>> anything.
Jefferson played well but all last night showed me was that A&M ain't deep enough yet and they still got issues at safety...

Tannehill actually played fairly well, just made a couple of bad throws on drag routes over the middle and one got taken to the house and the other ended up inside the 5... Freshmen tackles played really well and they were able to get some stuff on the ground. Not a bad offensive night at all, really.

The defense wasn't where it needed to be... LSU pounded them inside and then they dragged Terrell or Campbell into the box and left Hunter in a single high with the corners in man... Hunter deep over the top = Fail. All day every day. Got eaten up on the ground and got beat deep twice on play action. Hodges going out didn't help either. A&M has the dogs to play defense in the Big XII because nobody is ever patient enough to do what LSU did to them last night... Gotta get bigger.

And A&M did themselves no favors giving back two possessions on the running into the kicker and the 3rd and 19 conversion where they jumped into the 46 and had like 3 guys on one side of the field... Had LSU in 3rd and long several times last night and couldn't get off the field.

Originally Posted by swendro88

Originally Posted by Newbs24

I figured that today would be the day we found out where Harbaugh landed. It was. I am not gonna lie, I thought Brandon would scoop him up late but not the case. On to the next one. No clue who it will be, but I would assume it will be somebody that brings a smile to my face because they know how to win with defense.

And I expect someone that puts a frown on my face and constantly reminds me of why we should have kept RichRod.

Harbaugh or Bust.

Well, thats where we differ. RR was not cutting it here and if you have a reason to believe he was going to compete for Big Ten titles I would love to hear it.
I pray the day where we cry about 9 win season like we used to with Carr. That was less than 5 years ago and now we average 5 wins over RRs tenure yet people still think he deserved a job.

Get some backstories on RR and how his staff acted around AA and then you might reconsider that he was right for the job.

He had to go. 

Personally, haven't heard a lot about Charlie Strong and I do not think he is a serious candidate. Unfortunately. I think he is a wiz on the defensive side of the ball and he knows how to recruit FLA real well. Problem is, will those kids be academically eligible. RR stretched those standards as far as he could and some bit him in the rear. 8 kids busting their tails to get eligible for the game, Trash Forcier not making it. 

So what are your thoughts on Les Newbs? If you wanna talk about baggage Les brings more than his fair share and I dunno how LSU fairs academically compared to UM. You think the whole rumor about him sleeping with Moeller's wife will be water under the bridge or did he burn too many bridges?

Bama lost a commitment today to Auburn. LB Brent Calloway will be making the switch at the U.S Army All American Bowl today.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

So what are your thoughts on Les Newbs? If you wanna talk about baggage Les brings more than his fair share and I dunno how LSU fairs academically compared to UM. You think the whole rumor about him sleeping with Moeller's wife will be water under the bridge or did he burn too many bridges?

I think his love for Michigan will cause him to work his *** off to get Michigan to where they need to be. I heard that Brandon does not like him and would not sign off on him being coach. But who really knows what to believe unless you work at Schemy Hall. No clue about the Moeller thing, but I doubt his recruiting tactics are the ONLY reason to have the nickname Loose Morals around the campus.
I do not think Les will be coach(which means he prolly will
roll.gif
 )but was always confident Harbaugh would be until he signed the contract. I think he would be an easy choice publicly but internally it might get ugly.

Hoke seems like the safe bet RIGHT NOW.  Not a BIG splash but is another guy who would work his tail off and would NEVER leave the school unless fired. Need some dynamite coaches and I would hope Trgovac would get a call to be DC. Possibly one of the Mallorys as well.

My thing about Hoke is that he still has such an unproven track record, still has a HC record under .500. Then again Sweatervest was at Youngstown St. before getting the Buckeye gig. I'm just not down with so much uncertainty with Hoke. Regardless who comes in, I'll support 100%.

Back
Top Bottom