Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Originally Posted by after h0urs

Not going to happen, but we need Vaughters. Wonder if he'll end up at Ohio State?

Highly unlikely, he said he will look it over but it sounds like he'll stay where he is.

laugh.gif

Stanford in talks with Chris Peterson

Originally Posted by AndrewLuck

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif

Hope it happens.
Stanford does fit his profile, so I could see him leaving Boise State for this since it's not a high profile position.

There are zero expectations at Stanford, and the Stanford money is long.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

laugh.gif

Hope it happens.
Stanford does fit his profile, so I could see him leaving Boise State for this since it's not a high profile position.

Harold Miner's rolling in his grave

Cue old boy telling us why Peterson will never leave Boise....

FCS Championship on ESPN2 to hold me over until the Cotton Bowl. Eastern Washington got a QB named Bo Levi...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Hope it happens.

Possible Stanford Coaching Canidates:
Internal: Greg Roman; David Shaw.
Former NFL Coaches: Jim Mora, Morhinweg(His son is a 5 star recruit heading to stanford next season)
College Coaches: Todd Graham, Brady Hoke(3rd best fit behind the internal canidates), Chris Peterson, and Mike Belotti.

Looking very interesting..
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Newbs24

Sounds like the Aaron Lynch side is pretty good on both sides. FSU and ND playing the game dirty(talking not money), like it should be done.
- Lied to Lynch and his Mom saying that Jimbo was going to leave for LSU
- Lied to Lynch and his Mom saying we paid the HC Bowen
- Told him that we were recruiting over him and that FSU was gonna land 3 more DE's and that he would get no PT . Told him we were going to get Clowney.
- Moms (supposedly) deaded his cellphone so people can't reach him
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Sounds like the Aaron Lynch side is pretty good on both sides. FSU and ND playing the game dirty(talking not money), like it should be done.
- Lied to Lynch and his Mom saying that Jimbo was going to leave for LSU
- Lied to Lynch and his Mom saying we paid the HC Bowen
- Told him that we were recruiting over him and that FSU was gonna land 3 more DE's and that he would get no PT . Told him we were going to get Clowney.
- Moms (supposedly) deaded his cellphone so people can't reach him
laugh.gif

Heard your coaches were getting in his ear too:
- Won't fit in a 3-4 scheme

-Won't be able to handle the academic load.

I like it. Good ole fashioned recruiting.

I figured that today would be the day we found out where Harbaugh landed. It was. I am not gonna lie, I thought Brandon would scoop him up late but not the case. On to the next one. No clue who it will be, but I would assume it will be somebody that brings a smile to my face because they know how to win with defense.

And I expect someone that puts a frown on my face and constantly reminds me of why we should have kept RichRod.

Harbaugh or Bust.

Jordan Jefferson still throwing blindly without reading the defense or looking off the safety. Pre-determined that throw and made it easy for the safety to pick that.
30t6p3b.gif

Jamie "****@! feet" Harper has declared for the draft, LMAO
There is literally nothing that this guy does well; who the hell does he think he is?
laugh.gif
Remember a couple years ago when they still had Spiller and Davis, but Harper got the first carry of the season b/c of a recruiting promise?
laugh.gif

Any chance Charlie Strong gets that Michigan job? ESPN reporting he's one of the top candidates.

Jamie "%@%#@+ feet" Harper has declared for the draft, LMAO

As a fullback?

The catch against Auburn at the beginning of the season is the only memorable moment of his career.

poor tmay dont drink to much tonight

not sure what big12 bandwagon Dirk is on this year so will give him the same advice also

laugh.gif

Hope it happens.

Possible Stanford Coaching Canidates:
Internal: Greg Roman; David Shaw.
Former NFL Coaches: Jim Mora, Morhinweg(His son is a 5 star recruit heading to stanford next season)
College Coaches: Todd Graham, Brady Hoke(3rd best fit behind the internal canidates), Chris Peterson, and Mike Belotti.

Looking very interesting..
glasses.gif
Outside of Petersen, they'd be stupid not to give it to David Shaw.  Better to keep the system place and have a guy that will be there long term before this temporary buzz surrounding the program fades.

Back
Top Bottom