Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

My thing about Hoke is that he still has such an unproven track record, still has a HC record under .500. Then again Sweatervest was at Youngstown St. before getting the Buckeye gig. I'm just not down with so much uncertainty with Hoke. Regardless who comes in, I'll support 100%.

Vest was a big name around Ohio tho and you can win recruiting that state. He was a much more major name than Hoke IMO.
I like Bronco Mendenhall from BYU too. Defensive guy that is still under 45. The majority of the coaches we are looking at are north of 50 and Lester is damn near 60. How much longer does he have on the sidelines? His style can't be good on his heart. Guy is a maniac. 

Should be interesting. I don't think Brandon is a dumb as everyone thinks he is. Harbaugh said Michigan couldn't do much to keep him from the L. Oh well might have wanted to grab him after the Browneyes blasted us again. Short of that, I think he has been top notch since coming to Michigan.

Originally Posted by dreClark

There's gonna be so much Notre Dame **** sucking in this game

roll.gif

so Georgia's gonna get only 2 members of the Dream team.

Swann is a Beast tho. glad he didnt go to Bama.

I watched Lemmings shows on CBScollege Sports and he was much more tame about his ND slurpage. lets see how this NBC goes tho

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

BOY STOP! Dickson gon pull that switcheroo and we gettin Rome & Mitchell too...as for Crowell.........................

71526_101124429955863_100001749184644_3485_3023451_n.jpg

Wayne Lyons 
pimp.gif

I'm wondering who the favorite for Curtis Grant is, kid is gonna be a stud already got prototypical LB size. 

FSU fans, what position is JWJ gonna play in Tallahassee?

Can Jaxon Shipley follow big bro's footsteps at UT? 

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

I watched Lemmings shows on CBScollege Sports and he was much more tame about his ND slurpage. lets see how this NBC goes tho

We still have a good shot at Crowell and Drew.  Rome looks like a lock and if it is true that Rome and Mitchell will be at the same school than we look good for him as well.

Why are you Meatchicken fans still talking about Les Miles? He already said last night he has no interest and isn't going to Michigan.

laugh.gif
@ Dee Hart fielding punts from the 1yd line.

Originally Posted by ChampCruThik

Wayne Lyons 
pimp.gif

I'm wondering who the favorite for Curtis Grant is, kid is gonna be a stud already got prototypical LB size. 

FSU fans, what position is JWJ gonna play in Tallahassee?

I think Grant's gonna be either OSU or UVA. I swear to god if he ends up a Wahoo :
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ChampCruThik

I think he'll have a better college career than Jordan did. I dunno if he'll be able to return punts like Jordan (or if he'll even get to), but I think he'll be a better WR.

Back
Top Bottom