Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Karlos 
pimp.gif
sick.gif

Damn nice throw and catch in the AA game.  

Edit:

Fat Boy going to Rocky Top.  Good to see the Busta Rhymes/Tracy Morgan collab approves.

Originally Posted by babam11218719

That was the guy everyone was confident we were going to get. The only reason I wanted to keep Richt was to lockdown this recruiting class. Definitely not a good start and we won't land Bray later either.

grin.gif
 I knew this dude wasn't comin...talkin too much. I hope we atleast get Crowell, Rome, Swann, Mitchell & maybe Bray or somn damn
mad.gif

"I got family up there, and blah blah"

aint no fam up there, its money up there _
laugh.gif
who he foolin

Anyone see Thompson lay a block on Clowney just now 
laugh.gif

FSU should clean up in-state with the coaching changes at UM and UF. JWJ and Los Williams 
pimp.gif

I don't buy the notion that Driskel is better than Braxton Miller. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Bray to da Barn

30t6p3b.gif
Coach Richt

[milli vanill] Its a Tragedy for me to see the Dream is overrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr [/milli vanilli]

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Bray to da Barn

30t6p3b.gif
Coach Richt

[milli vanill] Its a Tragedy for me to see the Dream is overrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr [/milli vanilli]
laugh.gif
Stop it

Terrible night for UGA and Mark Richt.  TERRIBLE.  If we don't get Drew and Crowell we might as well fire him now.

Dudes probably saw/heard that dumb +%@* Richt had to say at his PC this morning and said "Hell nah..."

Can someone explain that rule about that blocked FG at the end of the game?

Wittek getting player of the game
pimp.gif
Scored a little too fast, just like SC does
laugh.gif

Glad we got Greg Townsend JR, come on down Colt Lyria, Marquise Lee, & Cyrus Hobbi....

Back
Top Bottom