Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

According to Tom Dienhart, Oklahoma State may be talking to Tulsa OC Chad Morris to replace Dana Holgorsen. I always liked Morris and wanted him to take over as OC at TAMU when Steve Kragthorpe resigned right before the start of the season. I think he'd be a good replacement in Stillwater.

I keep hearing Patterson might be running for the UM job, but he has no ties to the Midwest. I just ask for someone OTHER than Hoke. Please dear God, keep Brady Hoke away.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

yo my boy just told me Patrick Peterson was CB playing at 220 lbs. What!! SMH

correct duke is like 6'2 220...built like a strong safety with the skill set of Champ Bailey.

Originally Posted by kickz4242

Anyone got any info on the 4 current commits Miami has for the '12 class? Leggett, Brown, Johnson & Bailey?

I see Jimbo and Co. are already doing work on their '12 class with that Cashier commitment...

leggett as in lance leggett's little brother?

crazy how everyone at UM seems to be a legacy

AJ Leggett is not related to Lance.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WhUtIzIt

correct duke is like 6'2 220...built like a strong safety with the skill set of Champ Bailey.

patrick-peterson-opoe-67043_display_image.jpg

220?
nahhhh mannnn

Anquan Boldin is 6'2 220 with more muscle mass,

I give PP up to like 208.
I'll wait til combine to see ...

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

AJ Leggett is not related to Lance.
laugh.gif

If he was, I dont think UM would even offer him.
laugh.gif
Lance

Son be on them %+#$ tho, I aint gon lie
roll.gif

Originally Posted by WhUtIzIt

220?
nahhhh mannnn

Dude is a lot bigger in person so the 220 at playing is correct, Them LSU strength coaches are serious....  Wherever he trains though is probably gonna knock it down to get his 40 beyond blazing.

You think RR was going to toss all his boys to the curb for that D to get better? That is what is was going to take. RR had Gibson running the D. It wasn't going to work until he was gone.

I am not getting too tied up in all these rumors that are going around.

Too early. Even though it might be over by Friday.

Originally Posted by ATLfootballer

GUNNA GET IT wrote:

WhUtIzIt wrote:

GUNNA GET IT wrote:

220?
nahhhh mannnn

Dude is a lot bigger in person so the 220 at playing is correct, Them LSU strength coaches are serious....  Wherever he trains though is probably gonna knock it down to get his 40 beyond blazing.

LSU's head S&C coach is Moffit who they stole from us. Miami hasn't been the same physically since he left.

Originally Posted by after h0urs

Hearing Lyerla to SC 
nerd.gif
It's closer than people think, but wont believe it until the LOI is sent,
laugh.gif

It's been causing a major stir on SC boards.

Townsend a USC lock
nerd.gif

I'm DVR'ing the game, so I'm staying away from this thread, want to hear the announcements.  I'm going to try
laugh.gif

That was the guy everyone was confident we were going to get. The only reason I wanted to keep Richt was to lockdown this recruiting class. Definitely not a good start and we won't land Bray later either.

Back
Top Bottom