Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Kyle Rudolph going pro. no surprise, can't really stay healthy at ND.

I expect Eifert to be very, very good so not a huge blow like Floyd will be.

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by PhilBalla09

and this clown McGloin supposedly said "That's too bad. Rob was a good back up to have" 
eek.gif

roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif
McGloin= Matt Simms 2.0
sick.gif

Guarantee PSU fans are gonna HATE him by game 6 next season
And 
indifferent.gif
 to the idiot from Arkansas not running the ball into the endzone on that blocked punt.  Even if tOSU recovers its a turnover on downs..IDIOT

Originally Posted by KingJames23

his arm is bigger than luck's, but it damn sure isnt as accurate...i'll take accuracy over strength

Arm strength is the single most overrated attribute in football.

I would've guessed 40 time. Unless you meant in-game attribute.

Newsome is staying from what it looks and

Joepa denies Bolden's transfer request
30t6p3b.gif
not a good look.

and this clown McGloin supposedly said "That's too bad. Rob was a good back up to have"

$!#% this $!%% i hate rooting against someone on my own team but i hope some slams him
Source?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

his arm is bigger than luck's, but it damn sure isnt as accurate...i'll take accuracy over strength

I would've guessed 40 time. Unless you meant in-game attribute.
i think he meant as in QB's...

Originally Posted by tmay407

Originally Posted by jville819

Anyone have a list of who's committing tomorrow at the UA game?

Devon Blackmon (Fontana, Calif./Summit)
Ht.: 6-0 | Wt.: 180 | ESPNU 150: 39 | WR rank: 4 | Stars: 4
Considering: Oregon, UCLA and USC

Quan Bray (LaGrange, Ga./Troup County)
Ht.: 5-11 | Wt.: 180 | ESPNU 150: 23 | ATH rank: 2 | Stars: 4
Considering: Auburn, Alabama, Florida and Georgia

Xzavier Dickson (Griffin, Ga./Griffin)
Ht.: 6-4 | Wt.: 242 | ESPNU 150: 22 | DE rank: 5 | Stars: 4
Considering: Alabama and Georgia

Jabari Gorman (Miami, Fla./Monsignor Pace)
Ht.: 6-0 | Wt.: 180 | ESPNU 150: 85 | S rank: 8 | Stars: 4
Considering: Florida, Miami and Ohio State

Doran Grant (Akron, Ohio/Saints Vincent and Mary)
Ht.: 5-11 | Wt.: 177 | ESPNU 150: 66 | CB rank: 3 | Stars: 4
Considering: Michigan State, Ohio State

Marcus Jackson (Vero Beach, Fla., Vero Beach)
Ht.: 6-2 | Wt.: 295 | ESPNU 150: 87 | OG rank: 6 | Stars: 4
Considering: Miami, Michigan State and Tennessee

Robenson Therezie (Miami, Fla./Jackson)
Ht.: 5-10 | Wt.: 190 | ESPNU 150: NR | WR rank: 11 | Stars: 4
Considering: Alabama, Auburn, LSU, Miami and Florida State
Greg Townsend Jr. (Beverly Hills, Calif./Beverly Hills)
Ht.: 6-3 | Wt.: 260 | ESPNU 150: 102 | DE rank: 11 | Stars: 4
Considering: USC and TCU
Jay Rome is giving hints that he might announce as well.  UGA wants tomorrow to be the beginning of the "dream team" dominoes to fall.  Boy does Richt and his boys need the good press.  Hopefully we get Bray and Dickson tomorrow night.  Everyone on the UGA boards are iffy on Bray all of a sudden but think we will get Dickson.  

Disagree. tell that to someone on a team where the QB cant get the ball down the field or throw out cuts on a line.

there is a distinct advantage to having a QB with a Rifle arm.

Its not the be all/end all but having a Cannon is Crucial.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Disagree. tell that to someone on a team where the QB cant get the ball down the field or throw out cuts on a line.

moreso than accuracy?  

I don't think having the biggest arm in the world is the most important but I don't think you can be elite without having enough arm strength to make all of the throws necessary to be effective. Drew Brees doesn't have the best arm strength but he has enough to make all of throws that he needs to make. If you have a noodle you won't last long IMO.

moreso than accuracy?  

would you rather have chad pennington or jay cutler?

Ashley Ambrose hired as Cal's DB Coach & Eric Kiesau hired as WR coach.....and the bears are quietly putting together

another top 15 class...they've pulled in Jason Gibson, Todd Barr, Brendan Bigelow & Avery Walls are looking like the standouts of the class so far.

Stefan McClure sounds like he's gonna flip since Ambrose just got hired. And I'm praying we get Vil Moala and somehow Lupoi pulls off Colt Lyerla.

Gonna be an interesting next couple weeks for the Cal program.

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

Newsome is staying from what it looks and

Joepa denies Bolden's transfer request
30t6p3b.gif
not a good look.

$!#% this $!%% i hate rooting against someone on my own team but i hope some slams him
Source?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Tuesday night, McGloin was interviewed by ABC affiliate WNEP-TV at a high school basketball game in Scranton. He kept his comments about Bolden brief but had this sound bite: "He was a good backup to have."
[URL]http://altoonamirror.com/page/blogs.detail/display /4931/Rob-Bolden-responds-JoePa-denying-transfer-r elease.html
[/url]
again what a clown
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 dude should stop throwing 5 picks. 8 if Florida DBs didnt drop some

Colt is a beast! getting him away from Oregon is going to be a task

a couple people have told me that if Cal puts him at TE and not linebacker then he may flip.

[table][tr][td]Baker To Join UNC Staff[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
892159.jpg

(Photos courtesy Carolina Panthers)
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[table][tr][td]
By Greg Barnes

Inside Carolina
Posted Jan 5, 2011
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

http://www.addthis.com/bookmark.php...4NXC&pre=http://northcarolina.scout.com/&tt=0http://www.addthis.com/bookmark.php...4NXC&pre=http://northcarolina.scout.com/&tt=0http://www.blogger.com/blog_this.py....com/2/1037010.html&n=Baker To Join UNC Staffhttp://northcarolina.scout.com/2/1037010.html#email-a-friend-windowhttp://northcarolina.scout.com/a.z?s=78&p=10&c=1037010&refid=4781|More

CHAPEL HILL, N.C. --- North Carolina has reached an agreement with Brian Bakerto become its defensive line coach, according to a source familiar with thesituation.
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
North Carolina identified the former Carolina Panthers defensive linecoach as a top target towards the end of the 2010 NFL season. ThePanthers announced in a news release that the contracts of head coachJohn Fox and his staff would not be renewed after the season finale atAtlanta on Sunday.
Baker was in Chapel Hill earlier this week to further negotiations. Anofficial announcement is expected in the coming days.

The former Maryland linebacker (1981-83) coached for 15 years in theNFL after spending his first 12 years coaching at the college level,including 11 seasons in the ACC. Baker served as Maryland's outsidelinebackers coach in 1984-85 before taking the fullbacks coach job atArmy in 1986. The Baltimore, Md. native then coached the outsidelinebackers at Georgia Tech from 1987-95, helping the Yellow Jacketswin the national championship in 1990, and added defensive coordinatorduties in 1995.

The San Diego Chargers hired Baker as their defensive line coach in1996. He then coached the DL for four seasons in Detroit (1997-2000)before splitting duties on the defensive line (2001, 2004-05) and withthe linebackers (2002-03) at Minnesota. Baker spent the next threeseasons coaching the DL for the St. Louis Rams, and then joined thePanthers' staff as the defensive line coach in 2009.

He has coached four defensive linemen - Kevin Williams, RobertPorcher, Luther Elliss and Julius Peppers - to six different ProBowls.

Baker replaces Charlie Coiner, who was given a “temporary appointment
[/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by Nako XL

moreso than accuracy?  

would you rather have chad pennington or jay cutler?

i would take Cutler but that's not because of how good he is

Guess Michigan bout to make it officil at their press conference with gettin rid of RR

Originally Posted by WhUtIzIt

Colt is a beast! getting him away from Oregon is going to be a task

a couple people have told me that if Cal puts him at TE and not linebacker then he may flip.
Cal is a distant 3rd right now

having a Cannon is Crucial.

There is a minimum you need to have in order to function in an offense. Once you get past that it doesn't really matter. There are a lot of successful QBs in the league that have nowhere near a cannon for an arm. To clarify, who would you consider to be on the borderline for having a cannon arm.

Accuracy, footwork, decision making, pocket awareness, poise. Are all much more important than arm strength

RRod is done. Idk why they couldn't come up with that yesterday. There was no way at this point even if Brandon wanted to keep RRod that it would work. We'll see where this circus goes now.

I'm sick of hearing about how Michigan needs a "Michigan Man" and that's why Rich Rod failed. I must have missed when Bo played at or attended Michigan before becoming the HC. They guy coached at Ohio State and everyone at Michigan still loves him.

Back
Top Bottom