Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Originally Posted by HeavyHitta10

Word is that Dee Hart committed to Alabama today. Would post article but I'm on my iPhone.

pimp.gif

Just check rivals.com and it's confirms that Hart committed today. Now Clowney needs to commit and this team will be dangerous for years to come after their performance in yesterday game.

Ironman= mark Sanchez brother

Dirtier Sanchez
roll.gif
roll.gif
Ya'll are clowns.

I am cool with Mark though... (not on the he shook my hand once, and I follow him on Twitter steez
laugh.gif
)
IronMan, how you getting all these hook ups with on-field passes, etc.? 
Networking,
wink.gif

I don't get Dee Hart going to 'Bama.  Thought he wanted to go to UM 'cause of the spread.  Now I know RR is on his way out, but they will probably get a coach that runs a pro style offense, much like Alabama.

Interesting tidbit about TP2:

Kniffin said that while working at Maxton he allowed Pryor to drive his SUV to his hometown in Pennsylvania so that his mother could check it out. Pryor did not buy the vehicle. Kniffin also said he arranged for Pryor to use the 2009 Dodge while Pryor's car was being repaired.

roll.gif

Just to put it in perspective, that would be like me walking into a dealer and telling them I want to test drive a car to Las Vegas. 
laugh.gif
.  Just to see if the truck is fit for Vegas roadtrips.

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by AirMaxBuckeye

Rob Bolden transferring from Penn State.

Wow
Hart has been all over the board with what he says. I was always trying to connect dots with what he wanted. I should've figured he would roll with one of his boys to college. He didn't really know anybody up here and it is a LOOOONG way from home. Bama just seemed like a natural fit for him. 

Lol @ rivals. So the entire time Michigan had dee hart he was a 4 star. Then he commits to alabama and they slap on the 5 th star? I guess if it convinces a few more tide fans to suscribe i cant blame them. Oh and btw, oversigning.

Why is Bolden leaving PSU? Where is he looking to transfer to?

Gunna, what have you heard about Bellamy being a Vol?

Originally Posted by Newbs24

They have Paul Jones who was a true frosh this year. He is pretty good.

Oh yea, forgot all about that dude. I remember Newsome signed with them and he thought he was their QB of the future and then a few weeks later they got two other 4* QB (Jones and Bolden).
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by zs05wc

I dont think Jones and Bolden are the same class as Newsome.

They aren't. Newsome originally committed to UM (as I'm sure you know) and didn't announce for PSU until late December I believe; Rivals has Jones committing on 1/17 so it was not too long after Newsome. They list Bolden as committing in July but I swear on my life they both announced around the same time; I could be wrong. 
FWIW our coaches were going to give Newsome a shot at QB but did not think he had what it took to make it and wanted to move him to defense. If I  had known that at the time I wouldn't have been so pissed about him going to PSU
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom