Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Caleb King arrested overnight on unspecified charges.

Supposedly some kind of theft charge...

What a ****show.

Caleb King arrested overnight on unspecified charges.

Supposedly some kind of theft charge...

What a ****show.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
hmmmm so they just now getting around to pressing them charges up against King from last week on him ?
laugh.gif
Athens PD  

the report is that King's arrest is for a FTA on an old ticket...
nerd.gif

ohwell.gif
 we'll see

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
hmmmm so they just now getting around to pressing them charges up against King from last week on him ?
laugh.gif
Athens PD  

the report is that King's arrest is for a FTA on an old ticket...
nerd.gif

ohwell.gif
 we'll see

I just thought this was awesome. Done by a storyboard artist from Syracuse. He does one each week for our opponent. This one was titled "Beat Bye Week" because there is no such thing as a bye week.

170661754.jpg

CHAPEL HILL --- The University of North Carolina has dismissed student-athlete Marvin Austin from the football program for violations of NCAA agent benefits, preferential treatment and ethical conduct rules. North Carolina based its decision on recent information gathered as part of the joint investigation with the NCAA. Austin's case was not submitted to the NCAA for reinstatement. A senior from Washington, D.C., Austin had been suspended indefinitely since September 1 for violating team rules.
http://tarheelblue.cstv.c.../spec-rel/101110aac.html

I just thought this was awesome. Done by a storyboard artist from Syracuse. He does one each week for our opponent. This one was titled "Beat Bye Week" because there is no such thing as a bye week.

170661754.jpg

CHAPEL HILL --- The University of North Carolina has dismissed student-athlete Marvin Austin from the football program for violations of NCAA agent benefits, preferential treatment and ethical conduct rules. North Carolina based its decision on recent information gathered as part of the joint investigation with the NCAA. Austin's case was not submitted to the NCAA for reinstatement. A senior from Washington, D.C., Austin had been suspended indefinitely since September 1 for violating team rules.
http://tarheelblue.cstv.c.../spec-rel/101110aac.html

UNC's Quinn & Little have been ruled Permanently ineligible by the NCAA.

Marvin Austin has been dismissed from the team  

UNC's Quinn & Little have been ruled Permanently ineligible by the NCAA.

Marvin Austin has been dismissed from the team  

Austin will be in the club every day this week....

how good of a pro do you think he'll be? I have my doubts.

Austin will be in the club every day this week....

how good of a pro do you think he'll be? I have my doubts.

Well Dez missed like 9-10 games last season & hes fine.

Austin is good he'll go top 15 if he does good at the combine

Well Dez missed like 9-10 games last season & hes fine.

Austin is good he'll go top 15 if he does good at the combine

Looks like he's got his scapegoat (Blake) so he's def gonna point everythign at him and Blake probably agreed to take on that role.

Butch is winning games tho, I dunno. I think its gonna be hard to wedge Butch outta the door.

Looks like he's got his scapegoat (Blake) so he's def gonna point everythign at him and Blake probably agreed to take on that role.

Butch is winning games tho, I dunno. I think its gonna be hard to wedge Butch outta the door.

Back
Top Bottom