Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Originally Posted by airblaster503

ranked in the top 25 and they are only 24 in the AP????
indifferent.gif
  Their 2 losses are to top 5 teams
mad.gif
How are you going to rank Florida ahead of them when they have 2 losses to 2 teams that aren't ranked as high as the Beavers opponents?
mad.gif
Its all part of the BCS conspiracy. "They" want to keep Oregon State ranked low so it doesnt benfit TCU or Boise in any way....
nerd.gif

But for real, yall are getting screwed.

Those were my thoughts as well, trying to make a point that just because those 2 teams are ranked that high doesn't mean they really are top 5 teams, especially them ranking that garbage Florida team ahead of us when they lost to the #8 and 9 teams.

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Originally Posted by airblaster503

ranked in the top 25 and they are only 24 in the AP????
indifferent.gif
  Their 2 losses are to top 5 teams
mad.gif
How are you going to rank Florida ahead of them when they have 2 losses to 2 teams that aren't ranked as high as the Beavers opponents?
mad.gif
Its all part of the BCS conspiracy. "They" want to keep Oregon State ranked low so it doesnt benfit TCU or Boise in any way....
nerd.gif

But for real, yall are getting screwed.

Those were my thoughts as well, trying to make a point that just because those 2 teams are ranked that high doesn't mean they really are top 5 teams, especially them ranking that garbage Florida team ahead of us when they lost to the #8 and 9 teams.

Rodney Coe has Iowa and my Razorbacks as his two favorites 
pimp.gif

Not disappointed at the drop we had in the spots, we deserved that, left too many points on the field against aTm. Defense did play well though
grin.gif

Rodney Coe has Iowa and my Razorbacks as his two favorites 
pimp.gif

Not disappointed at the drop we had in the spots, we deserved that, left too many points on the field against aTm. Defense did play well though
grin.gif

Don't see how Brantley can be out for the year (are his ribs injured that bad?), he played pretty well last night considering the o-line play.

I feel sorry for the kid, talent is there they don't play to his strengths, wouldn't blame him one bit if he left after this year.

Dre Debose finally, hope to see more of that.

Don't see how Brantley can be out for the year (are his ribs injured that bad?), he played pretty well last night considering the o-line play.

I feel sorry for the kid, talent is there they don't play to his strengths, wouldn't blame him one bit if he left after this year.

Dre Debose finally, hope to see more of that.

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Oregon State should play Notre Dame.  I'm pretty sure OSU could be them, and beatind ND is an instantaneous way to get ranked 
laugh.gif
This.
Sorry Beavs.

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Oregon State should play Notre Dame.  I'm pretty sure OSU could be them, and beatind ND is an instantaneous way to get ranked 
laugh.gif
This.
Sorry Beavs.

...or play in the SEC.

Seeing Auburn and LSU in the Top 10....tick tock tick tock. 
nerd.gif
Them boys are due for a loss.

...or play in the SEC.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

...or play in the SEC.

nerd.gif
We get both of those teams ..Auburn this week
happy.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

...or play in the SEC.

nerd.gif
We get both of those teams ..Auburn this week
happy.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

Minor setback for Arizona. But damn Pac-10 might be the best conference in the country. Ask Texas
Watched some of the game last night that I recorded, that game shouldn't even have been as close as it was.  Terrible officiating
30t6p3b.gif
  So much for that #2 ranked defense
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

Minor setback for Arizona. But damn Pac-10 might be the best conference in the country. Ask Texas
Watched some of the game last night that I recorded, that game shouldn't even have been as close as it was.  Terrible officiating
30t6p3b.gif
  So much for that #2 ranked defense
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom