Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

It's not as bad a hit as I thought it would be.  Luck's hit on Shareece Wright looked worse.

Sometimes dude's just get hit in the wrong spot and just black out, that's what probably happened to Barner.

LaMichael's reaction is a little dramatic.

Nah seeing it live was scary. Not like 
eek.gif
like Luck's hit. Barner didnt even move for a few minutes. I had a couple thoughts in my head where I thought his career was done.
I thought barner broke his neck.  The way the players were reacting and his parents reactions.  Plus he didnt move for like ten minutes. 

Originally Posted by Noskey

It's not as bad a hit as I thought it would be.  Luck's hit on Shareece Wright looked worse.

Sometimes dude's just get hit in the wrong spot and just black out, that's what probably happened to Barner.

Nah seeing it live was scary. Not like 
eek.gif
like Luck's hit. Barner didnt even move for a few minutes. I had a couple thoughts in my head where I thought his career was done.
I thought barner broke his neck.  The way the players were reacting and his parents reactions.  Plus he didnt move for like ten minutes. 

Well, Denard certainly played like a sophomore yesterday. Kind of feel like they didnt use him like have been tho. sparties don't play osu but I think they'll lose a game they shouldn't.

Well, Denard certainly played like a sophomore yesterday. Kind of feel like they didnt use him like have been tho. sparties don't play osu but I think they'll lose a game they shouldn't.

Barner got blasted. And it was all to the jaw. That's as vicious a hit as I've seen in a while. There was no body contact at all. Just helmet to jaw. Jesussss

Unrelated, yesterday I saw 3 dirty hits/ plays where dudes got hurt. Kinda upsetting, players gotta do better than that.

Barner got blasted. And it was all to the jaw. That's as vicious a hit as I've seen in a while. There was no body contact at all. Just helmet to jaw. Jesussss

Unrelated, yesterday I saw 3 dirty hits/ plays where dudes got hurt. Kinda upsetting, players gotta do better than that.

Hats off to Sparty. They are the program in the state and it sucks so bad.

The O HAS to have a massive game for the team to be in a game. It is crazy. The D is soooooooo bad. RR has his hands all over that D and it shows that he knows nothing about it. MAKING GRob play a 3-3-5 and the loyalty RR has to his crappy caches like Tall and Gibson is sickening. I could see GRob taking another spot after this season because he has not been allowed to do anything with that D. Not a ton of talent but I would have to imagine he would be able to field a D that is a little better if he was scheming.

Dee Hart makes the weekend feel a little better but its more on O and not. Need to get Zettel and Frost and a lot more good players. Got some young guys cutting their teeth out there but theylook lost. Gordon is taking HUGE lumps and I really don't know what he will become. Obi Ezeh is a joke. So is Adam Patterson. Those 2 should never see the field. Kovacs should be a LB.

Hats off to Sparty. They are the program in the state and it sucks so bad.

The O HAS to have a massive game for the team to be in a game. It is crazy. The D is soooooooo bad. RR has his hands all over that D and it shows that he knows nothing about it. MAKING GRob play a 3-3-5 and the loyalty RR has to his crappy caches like Tall and Gibson is sickening. I could see GRob taking another spot after this season because he has not been allowed to do anything with that D. Not a ton of talent but I would have to imagine he would be able to field a D that is a little better if he was scheming.

Dee Hart makes the weekend feel a little better but its more on O and not. Need to get Zettel and Frost and a lot more good players. Got some young guys cutting their teeth out there but theylook lost. Gordon is taking HUGE lumps and I really don't know what he will become. Obi Ezeh is a joke. So is Adam Patterson. Those 2 should never see the field. Kovacs should be a LB.

Believe it or not, there is a group of Gator fans, a small group but still a group, that absolutely despise Urban for the way he has thrown Brantley under the bus.

Scot Brantley is a popular figure in Gatorland and the thought that Urban would lie to his nephew and sacrifice his career angers that group greatly. There's no doubt that Brantley was sold a bill of goods and he's now dealing with reality.

This union is not going to end well at all. If Brantley is out for the rest of this year, he'll be playing in another uniform next year where he can get the preparation to be an NFL quarterback. That's my prediction.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Believe it or not, there is a group of Gator fans, a small group but still a group, that absolutely despise Urban for the way he has thrown Brantley under the bus.

Scot Brantley is a popular figure in Gatorland and the thought that Urban would lie to his nephew and sacrifice his career angers that group greatly. There's no doubt that Brantley was sold a bill of goods and he's now dealing with reality.

This union is not going to end well at all. If Brantley is out for the rest of this year, he'll be playing in another uniform next year where he can get the preparation to be an NFL quarterback. That's my prediction.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I know USC is ur squad, but damn...take another look at the hit Barner took...dude on WSU was on a 60 yard sprint and went helmet-to-helmet. 

I know USC is ur squad, but damn...take another look at the hit Barner took...dude on WSU was on a 60 yard sprint and went helmet-to-helmet. 

Originally Posted by dreClark

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Haven't been following/paying attention to Florida this season...how has Urban thrown Brantley under the bus/lied to him?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Haven't been following/paying attention to Florida this season...how has Urban thrown Brantley under the bus/lied to him?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

eek.gif
Dre...where'd u read that? 

I'm no UF expert, but didn't Meyer pretty much change the offense to suit Brantley's skill-set?  It seems like Burton would be a better fit and they could do some of the things that Tebow did when he was their QB.....

If your taking over for a LEGEND in Tim Tebow, your margin for error is slim...lose-lose for Brantley...sucks cause he's got talent. 

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

eek.gif
Dre...where'd u read that? 

I'm no UF expert, but didn't Meyer pretty much change the offense to suit Brantley's skill-set?  It seems like Burton would be a better fit and they could do some of the things that Tebow did when he was their QB.....

If your taking over for a LEGEND in Tim Tebow, your margin for error is slim...lose-lose for Brantley...sucks cause he's got talent. 

Me & my boy was just sayin how urban is playin Brantley. Sendin him out there with broke ribs and broken thumb. They don't play to none of brant's strengths. The wrs may be sub par but they don't even get a chance

Ppl saying Brantley sucks are beyond foolish. Dude is playing with against a stacked deck.

Ive never seen a team miss a TE the way uf misses Aaron Hernandez

Me & my boy was just sayin how urban is playin Brantley. Sendin him out there with broke ribs and broken thumb. They don't play to none of brant's strengths. The wrs may be sub par but they don't even get a chance

Ppl saying Brantley sucks are beyond foolish. Dude is playing with against a stacked deck.

Ive never seen a team miss a TE the way uf misses Aaron Hernandez

Evnn though they have been rare, that was one of the best games I seen Les Miles coach, post championship.

Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory, then snatching victory.
pimp.gif

Evnn though they have been rare, that was one of the best games I seen Les Miles coach, post championship.

Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory, then snatching victory.
pimp.gif

New rankings:

AP Top 25
RKTEAMRECORDPTS
1Ohio State (34)6-01453
2Oregon (15)6-01427
3Boise State (
glasses.gif
5-01395
4TCU (1)6-01304
5Nebraska5-01236
6Oklahoma (2)5-01225
7Auburn6-01104
8Alabama5-11021
9LSU6-0999
10South Carolina4-1978
11Utah5-0926
12Arkansas4-1813
13Michigan State6-0806
14Stanford5-1732
15Iowa4-1648
16Florida State5-1547
17Arizona4-1472
18Wisconsin5-1410
19Nevada6-0376
20Oklahoma State5-0348
21Missouri5-0298
22Florida4-2209
23Air Force5-1187
24Oregon State3-2186
25West Virginia4-1141

Dropped from rankings: Miami (FL) 13, Michigan 18
Others receiving votes: Michigan 137, Miami (FL) 63, North Carolina State 31, Virginia Tech 17, Northwestern 5, Texas 5, Kansas State 1

USA Today Poll
RKTEAMRECORDPTS
1Ohio State (49)6-01455
2Oregon (6)6-01388
3Boise State (1)5-01335
4Nebraska (2)5-01272
5TCU (1)6-01213
6Oklahoma5-01193
7Auburn6-01060
8Alabama5-11029
9LSU6-01021
10Utah5-0940
11Michigan State6-0838
12South Carolina4-1835
13Arkansas4-1780
14Iowa4-1710
15Stanford5-1618
16Wisconsin5-1542
17Florida State5-1496
18Oklahoma State5-0478
19Missouri5-0434
20Arizona4-1367
21Nevada6-0329
22Florida4-2242
23Air Force5-1151
24Michigan5-1137
25West Virginia4-188

Dropped from rankings: Miami (FL) 14, Northwestern 25
Others receiving votes: Miami (FL) 66, North Carolina State 41, Texas 31, Oregon State 30, Virginia Tech 24, Northwestern 23, MISSISSIPPIST 7, Maryland 2

Ugh, still HEATED from last night, Les Miles HAS to be the antichrist or something dude is the luckiest mofo ever. And I have a question since all I saw was the replay in the stadium, but it didn't look like Tolliver caught that ball and had full control with it going out of bounds, did he? Anyway we can still win out and go to Atlanta, just got to try and salvage the year. Brantley isn't terrible but he's not exactly a playmaker either. The offense is absolutely HORRIBLE to watch, they run about 8 plays the entire game, Moody just needs to quit and the O-Line is TERRIBLE (not surprising since that's Addazio's MO as well). Only bright spot last night was 'Dre 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom