Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Originally Posted by Statis22

So im guessing Miami shouldn't be ranked either?
Hell nah, not after that whoopin'

Getting whooped by OSU at the Shoe is one thing, getting your #%+ handed to you on your own field
30t6p3b.gif

Miami and Florida should fall out.

I haven't seen the Barner hit, sounds awful.

Killa Cam,
eek.gif
.  Those Auburn scores are too close for comfort, always teetering on getting upset.

Told ya Gunna, nobody is going to care that CGC sucked donkey balls at ISU, he's winning at Auburn.

Originally Posted by Statis22

So im guessing Miami shouldn't be ranked either?
Hell nah, not after that whoopin'

Getting whooped by OSU at the Shoe is one thing, getting your #%+ handed to you on your own field
30t6p3b.gif

Miami and Florida should fall out.

I haven't seen the Barner hit, sounds awful.

Killa Cam,
eek.gif
.  Those Auburn scores are too close for comfort, always teetering on getting upset.

Told ya Gunna, nobody is going to care that CGC sucked donkey balls at ISU, he's winning at Auburn.

So who do you guys think is #1. OSU is gonna be ranked 1 but the real nuber 1 is Oregon right now. My rankings are

1.Oregon
2.Boise St
3.OSU

I'm a USC fan(
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
) if it matters

So who do you guys think is #1. OSU is gonna be ranked 1 but the real nuber 1 is Oregon right now. My rankings are

1.Oregon
2.Boise St
3.OSU

I'm a USC fan(
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
) if it matters

OSU
Oregon
Boise St.

Until Oregon can stop mediocre teams from putting points on the board like today, they're not #1.

OSU
Oregon
Boise St.

Until Oregon can stop mediocre teams from putting points on the board like today, they're not #1.

Barner got nailed today. It was pretty scary to see his head get knocked back like that. Sounds like he'll be okay, but I don't know the timetable. Obviously, there are more important things than football. Hopefully he gets better.

As for who should be number one, I think that Oregon/tOSU/Boise will split some first place votes, but OSU will end up number one with Oregon at two, followed Boise, and then yadayadayada.

Barner got nailed today. It was pretty scary to see his head get knocked back like that. Sounds like he'll be okay, but I don't know the timetable. Obviously, there are more important things than football. Hopefully he gets better.

As for who should be number one, I think that Oregon/tOSU/Boise will split some first place votes, but OSU will end up number one with Oregon at two, followed Boise, and then yadayadayada.

It's not as bad a hit as I thought it would be.  Luck's hit on Shareece Wright looked worse.

Sometimes dude's just get hit in the wrong spot and just black out, that's what probably happened to Barner.

LaMichael's reaction is a little dramatic.

It's not as bad a hit as I thought it would be.  Luck's hit on Shareece Wright looked worse.

Sometimes dude's just get hit in the wrong spot and just black out, that's what probably happened to Barner.

Tough loss for the squad tonight.

After last week I thought Stanford was going to put up 50+, so it was good to see them compete on the road.  It's a damn shame they couldn't hold them on the last drive.

D-Bax in the wildcat, Robert $%%@ Woods, Matt Barkley 
pimp.gif
 ... I know the defense is young, but the coverage is terrible.  Do you guys think Luck is gone after this year? 

So are we going to have a rematch from the Rose Bowl last year?

Garcia & Texas Tech tie for the bonehead play of the day.

How does Les Miles do it
30t6p3b.gif

Games to look forward to next weekend:

Arkansas @ Auburn

Texas @ Nebraska

Iowa @ Michigan

tO$U @ Wisconsin

Cal @ USC

I hope Luck leaves, but he should stay.

Cal-USC is going to be
pimp.gif
next weekend. Riley has to play way better for us to have a chance.

I hope Luck leaves, but he should stay.

Cal-USC is going to be
pimp.gif
next weekend. Riley has to play way better for us to have a chance.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Nah seeing it live was scary. Not like 
eek.gif
like Luck's hit. Barner didnt even move for a few minutes. I had a couple thoughts in my head where I thought his career was done.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Nah seeing it live was scary. Not like 
eek.gif
like Luck's hit. Barner didnt even move for a few minutes. I had a couple thoughts in my head where I thought his career was done.

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

sick.gif
frown.gif
� Was listening to this on my way to work and yea that looked pretty bad.� The bad part is there was no reason for that defender to try and tackle him,he was already 5 yards deep in the end zone dumb @*+%.� That looks like a almost guaranteed torn ligament, the good news is that if he is out for the season that since he hasn't played a full 4 games this season he could be granted a medical redshirt and come back next year.� Wheaton basically plays the same position as well and is almost just as good at returning kicks so the Beavers should be alright if they have to go on without James.� From what I heard the officiating was suspect during the whole game and 'zona was definitely getting the homer treatment with the clock towards the end, we won though so that is all that matters
pimp.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 Them boys didn't get one call the whole game. There were 4 replays in the first half and they ALL went Arizona's way.
Katz took a step forward leading those guys to a W today... aside from the pick, he barely made a mistake; he used his feet more which helped extend some drives. Future looks bright for him.
glasses.gif

As for Quon, he's in good spirits. I'm not 100% sure, but I think he talked to his mom on the sideline after he was on crutches. Trainers aren't saying anything, but it's hard not to think ACL looking at the replay. I sat next to the news cameraman and he showed me his footage whenhe did some editing on the plane.
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

sick.gif
frown.gif
� Was listening to this on my way to work and yea that looked pretty bad.� The bad part is there was no reason for that defender to try and tackle him,he was already 5 yards deep in the end zone dumb @*+%.� That looks like a almost guaranteed torn ligament, the good news is that if he is out for the season that since he hasn't played a full 4 games this season he could be granted a medical redshirt and come back next year.� Wheaton basically plays the same position as well and is almost just as good at returning kicks so the Beavers should be alright if they have to go on without James.� From what I heard the officiating was suspect during the whole game and 'zona was definitely getting the homer treatment with the clock towards the end, we won though so that is all that matters
pimp.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 Them boys didn't get one call the whole game. There were 4 replays in the first half and they ALL went Arizona's way.
Katz took a step forward leading those guys to a W today... aside from the pick, he barely made a mistake; he used his feet more which helped extend some drives. Future looks bright for him.
glasses.gif

As for Quon, he's in good spirits. I'm not 100% sure, but I think he talked to his mom on the sideline after he was on crutches. Trainers aren't saying anything, but it's hard not to think ACL looking at the replay. I sat next to the news cameraman and he showed me his footage whenhe did some editing on the plane.
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom