Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by onlyjays9P

Is it safe to say RR is gone if we don't make a bowl game again? I can't handle anymore of this...

laugh.gif
  it was just a Michigan lovefest now you cant handle it? RichRod wasnt throwin Pics and droppin passes and missin tackles.
30t6p3b.gif

there are No players on defense,

what do yall Michigan fans want him to do and who do you think can come in and turn the team around while using this same personel?
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Ungrateful fans.
Naw it wasn't a lovefest it was man we got Denard, hope He can win all the games for us cuz our defense aint worth @#$%....  
RR punted on 4th and gave up, to save us from a blowout? it was already a blowout why the hell he ain't even try????  he was runnin some stupid +!#+ he didnt even adapt to the game we looked like we weren't even prepared...

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

Originally Posted by onlyjays9P

Is it safe to say RR is gone if we don't make a bowl game again? I can't handle anymore of this...

laugh.gif
  it was just a Michigan lovefest now you cant handle it? RichRod wasnt throwin Pics and droppin passes and missin tackles.
30t6p3b.gif

there are No players on defense,

what do yall Michigan fans want him to do and who do you think can come in and turn the team around while using this same personel?
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Ungrateful fans.
Naw it wasn't a lovefest it was man we got Denard, hope He can win all the games for us cuz our defense aint worth @#$%....  
RR punted on 4th and gave up, to save us from a blowout? it was already a blowout why the hell he ain't even try????  he was runnin some stupid +!#+ he didnt even adapt to the game we looked like we weren't even prepared...

Originally Posted by FeelMode

back when they got the first down at the 3 yard line i was screaming at the tv to just take a knee and run the time off the clock. i have no idea how this coaching staff didnt see this coming. we havent stopped anyone all year so there was no way we win this game with anything more then 20 seconds on the game clock after going up 1. Obviously giving up a down or possibly 2 is a gamble but thats a gamble id take instead of the certain fail of the D getting 2 stops in a row.
Did you not see how they were stuffing us at the goal line earlier in the game?

It's good to see we will have the lucky charm that is FR3SH in the future. 
smokin.gif

Still love the hate
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ the trolls.

Stanturd rushing the field-
laugh.gif

Noskey- 2010 version of MambaMVP
nerd.gif

Just when I was ready to give Chris Gallipo some props, he goes and commits a bonehead personal foul penalty
30t6p3b.gif

Michael Morgan with that mugging
30t6p3b.gif
, his +%* got lucky we got that fumble.

TJ McDonald constantly looking like the kid in Little League that played RF and just spun in circles all game
30t6p3b.gif

This defense is garbage, if Monte is going to insist on running the Tampa 2, he needs to stop playing with a clueless DE at MLB.  Kennard is not a MLB, he would make a solid pass rusher, he is rotting as a MLB.  He looks lost 80% of the time.

Kiffin must go...sanctions hurry up and end
Why? Weren't we supposed to get blown out.  At least the offense is
smokin.gif

Matt Barkley to Robert Woods
smokin.gif

Even though Pete filled the board on offense, he got lazy recruiting on D.  We are thin at every position, except Safety.  There was some bad luck as well with Jarvis Jones and Frankie Telfort having career ending injuries.  Here's to all the years Pete only gave out 15-20 scholly's and letting 5 go to waste.  It caught up.

Hindsight makes me want to believe that he was so pissed at Mark Sanchez for leaving early, because he wanted to ride off into the sunset with Dirty and Dirty had his own plans, bolted early.

*shrugs*

This blows, could be worse, we could be Tennessee
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FeelMode

back when they got the first down at the 3 yard line i was screaming at the tv to just take a knee and run the time off the clock. i have no idea how this coaching staff didnt see this coming. we havent stopped anyone all year so there was no way we win this game with anything more then 20 seconds on the game clock after going up 1. Obviously giving up a down or possibly 2 is a gamble but thats a gamble id take instead of the certain fail of the D getting 2 stops in a row.
Did you not see how they were stuffing us at the goal line earlier in the game?

It's good to see we will have the lucky charm that is FR3SH in the future. 
smokin.gif

Still love the hate
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ the trolls.

Stanturd rushing the field-
laugh.gif

Noskey- 2010 version of MambaMVP
nerd.gif

Just when I was ready to give Chris Gallipo some props, he goes and commits a bonehead personal foul penalty
30t6p3b.gif

Michael Morgan with that mugging
30t6p3b.gif
, his +%* got lucky we got that fumble.

TJ McDonald constantly looking like the kid in Little League that played RF and just spun in circles all game
30t6p3b.gif

This defense is garbage, if Monte is going to insist on running the Tampa 2, he needs to stop playing with a clueless DE at MLB.  Kennard is not a MLB, he would make a solid pass rusher, he is rotting as a MLB.  He looks lost 80% of the time.

Kiffin must go...sanctions hurry up and end
Why? Weren't we supposed to get blown out.  At least the offense is
smokin.gif

Matt Barkley to Robert Woods
smokin.gif

Even though Pete filled the board on offense, he got lazy recruiting on D.  We are thin at every position, except Safety.  There was some bad luck as well with Jarvis Jones and Frankie Telfort having career ending injuries.  Here's to all the years Pete only gave out 15-20 scholly's and letting 5 go to waste.  It caught up.

Hindsight makes me want to believe that he was so pissed at Mark Sanchez for leaving early, because he wanted to ride off into the sunset with Dirty and Dirty had his own plans, bolted early.

*shrugs*

This blows, could be worse, we could be Tennessee
laugh.gif

^I was at the game. Everybody was in shock... phantom holding call at the end hurt. Terrible special teams was the deciding factor. Didn't help that our offense could barely move the ball.

Trying to recharge right now and see if I want to drink the loss away.
30t6p3b.gif

^I was at the game. Everybody was in shock... phantom holding call at the end hurt. Terrible special teams was the deciding factor. Didn't help that our offense could barely move the ball.

Trying to recharge right now and see if I want to drink the loss away.
30t6p3b.gif

That USC and Stanford game was a good game. Sucks SC couldn't stop them on that last drive. That personal foul , IDK. its was questionable to me. I guest just helping the home team.

Stanford got lucky . . . 
tongue.gif

That USC and Stanford game was a good game. Sucks SC couldn't stop them on that last drive. That personal foul , IDK. its was questionable to me. I guest just helping the home team.

Stanford got lucky . . . 
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Beermann2

Stanford got lucky . . . 
tongue.gif

You. cant be serious. Watch a replay it was far from questionable. The whistle had long been blown. Gotta have some self control.

Originally Posted by Beermann2

Stanford got lucky . . . 
tongue.gif

You. cant be serious. Watch a replay it was far from questionable. The whistle had long been blown. Gotta have some self control.

sick.gif
frown.gif
  Was listening to this on my way to work and yea that looked pretty bad. The bad part is there was no reason for that defender to try and tackle him,he was already 5 yards deep in the end zone dumb @*+%. That looks like a almost guaranteed torn ligament, the good news is that if he is out for the season that since he hasn't played a full 4 games this season he could be granted a medical redshirt and come back next year. Wheaton basically plays the same position as well and is almost just as good at returning kicks so the Beavers should be alright if they have to go on without James. From what I heard the officiating was suspect during the whole game and 'zona was definitely getting the homer treatment with the clock towards the end, we won though so that is all that matters
pimp.gif

sick.gif
frown.gif
  Was listening to this on my way to work and yea that looked pretty bad. The bad part is there was no reason for that defender to try and tackle him,he was already 5 yards deep in the end zone dumb @*+%. That looks like a almost guaranteed torn ligament, the good news is that if he is out for the season that since he hasn't played a full 4 games this season he could be granted a medical redshirt and come back next year. Wheaton basically plays the same position as well and is almost just as good at returning kicks so the Beavers should be alright if they have to go on without James. From what I heard the officiating was suspect during the whole game and 'zona was definitely getting the homer treatment with the clock towards the end, we won though so that is all that matters
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Chester the Cheetah

Good job, Beavers.
They have a TOUGH schedule this year.
Boise, TCU, Arizona, Oregon, Stanford. All of these guys have or are in the top ten. Nobody can say that Pac-10 doesn't at least try to play a good schedule.

Originally Posted by Chester the Cheetah

Good job, Beavers.
They have a TOUGH schedule this year.
Boise, TCU, Arizona, Oregon, Stanford. All of these guys have or are in the top ten. Nobody can say that Pac-10 doesn't at least try to play a good schedule.

Just got back to the house. South Carolina played a hell of a game so props to them. Hopefully we come back and mash on everybody though. We still have time to get back into the national title race and still hold our own destiny to get to the SEC championship, if we do get there i hope we play south carolina. Alshon Jeffery is a beast though, dude mangled Kirkpatrick.

Back
Top Bottom