Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Originally Posted by Statis22

Wow, how irrelevant is A&M.

Arkansas beats them and Arkansas DROPS in the polls.
Arkansas looked like crap... Sooner or later, A&M is going to have to step up a steal a winnable game or Sherman can kiss his career goodbye... They've lost two games the last couple of weeks against ranked teams that they very easily could have won.

Doesn't help that Jerrod Johnson has turned into Reggie Ball Lite. Shoulder surgery + tinkering with his mechanics = FAILURE. Defense is a lot better, but god damn this offense has issues. Freshman left tackle is struggling to adjust and the right side of the line is just pathetic. They can't get the ball down field because they can't keep JJ upright and in the pocket, and they can't consistently run because Sherman won't put JJ under center and let Michael get north and south rather than running outta the shotgun...

All sorts of problems. The sad thing is they're really close to being pretty solid, but they can't get everything on the same page.

Originally Posted by Statis22

Wow, how irrelevant is A&M.

Arkansas beats them and Arkansas DROPS in the polls.
Arkansas looked like crap... Sooner or later, A&M is going to have to step up a steal a winnable game or Sherman can kiss his career goodbye... They've lost two games the last couple of weeks against ranked teams that they very easily could have won.

Doesn't help that Jerrod Johnson has turned into Reggie Ball Lite. Shoulder surgery + tinkering with his mechanics = FAILURE. Defense is a lot better, but god damn this offense has issues. Freshman left tackle is struggling to adjust and the right side of the line is just pathetic. They can't get the ball down field because they can't keep JJ upright and in the pocket, and they can't consistently run because Sherman won't put JJ under center and let Michael get north and south rather than running outta the shotgun...

All sorts of problems. The sad thing is they're really close to being pretty solid, but they can't get everything on the same page.

I dont care whether you are a Duck or a Beaver, it is a GREAT time to be a football fan in the state of Oregon. We have 2 GREAT squads. Unfortunately, the beavers don't get the respect they deserve considering the strength of our schedule, but thats nothing new. And even though I attend Oregon State, im really excited with whats going on in Eugene and with the Duck's. I think its safe to say, the PAC 10 conference is by far the superior conference in the nation. I'm excited to see how the rest of the season develops, and what the two Oregon schools can accomplish. Its nice to finally be in the national spotlight, even if its mostly directed at the UofO.

Gotta love college football!

GO BEAVERS

I dont care whether you are a Duck or a Beaver, it is a GREAT time to be a football fan in the state of Oregon. We have 2 GREAT squads. Unfortunately, the beavers don't get the respect they deserve considering the strength of our schedule, but thats nothing new. And even though I attend Oregon State, im really excited with whats going on in Eugene and with the Duck's. I think its safe to say, the PAC 10 conference is by far the superior conference in the nation. I'm excited to see how the rest of the season develops, and what the two Oregon schools can accomplish. Its nice to finally be in the national spotlight, even if its mostly directed at the UofO.

GO BEAVERS

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

Pac 10 is obviously the best conference in the country right now...and, it isn't even close...

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/sagarin/fbc10.htm

JM
Whoa, you came out of the woodwork to post that
laugh.gif

But the pac-10 is deep this year...
pimp.gif

GO BEAVERS

GO BEAVERS

and the crazy part is Pac 10 is strongest when the Headliner (USC) is the weakest.

Ironman said a few pages back somethin like "at least we're not Tennessee"

dont look now, but in 2 yrs, you will be and you're well on your way with how PC left the program.

and the crazy part is Pac 10 is strongest when the Headliner (USC) is the weakest.

Ironman said a few pages back somethin like "at least we're not Tennessee"

dont look now, but in 2 yrs, you will be and you're well on your way with how PC left the program.

USC won't be as bad as Tennessee is now. I understand how the scholarships defect may hurt them but no way I see USC being as bad as UT.

Just my opinion though, I very well could be wrong with Kiffin coaching that team.

USC won't be as bad as Tennessee is now. I understand how the scholarships defect may hurt them but no way I see USC being as bad as UT.

Just my opinion though, I very well could be wrong with Kiffin coaching that team.

Back
Top Bottom