Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Gino Torreta said on his radio show this morning he was going to start a collection plate so we could hire a new coach.
laugh.gif
Dan Morgan also said Randy should get fired.

Then to top it off Randy called into the Michael Irvin show and was answering questions about his job security.

It's only going to get worse.
30t6p3b.gif

Gino Torreta said on his radio show this morning he was going to start a collection plate so we could hire a new coach.
laugh.gif

Then to top it off Randy called into the Michael Irvin show and was answering questions about his job security.

30t6p3b.gif

I'm not ready to say Butch will be out the door, but I can see it going either way. If he does leave/gets forced out there is no shot at us ever having a relevant football program again. A huge factor in the decision to keep Butch/let him go is the fact that we've got a loan for the stadium renovations hanging over our head for 70MM. The best thing that can happen for is for us to keep winning. After the UVA game we've got a tough stretch ahead of us, so we'll certainly see what we're made of.

I don't believe for a second info that samgoody posted. Everyone has been in the dark about this entire ordeal and our most accurate insiders have been wrong. Hell even Inside Carolina has written stories that have proved to be inaccurate and they are the best source out there.

I think Butch's fate comes down to how the NCAA will make their ruling. I still don't think we get the death penalty a la USC, but we will get hit with probation and have wins vacated. I can only hope for no bowl game bans or scholarship losses. If we do get schollys vacated, I have a hard time believing it will be as many as it was at USC.

As far as John Blake goes, there is no evidence that he provided benefits to players. Also our AD said he was prepared for a fight proving we have institutional control.

I'm not ready to say Butch will be out the door, but I can see it going either way. If he does leave/gets forced out there is no shot at us ever having a relevant football program again. A huge factor in the decision to keep Butch/let him go is the fact that we've got a loan for the stadium renovations hanging over our head for 70MM. The best thing that can happen for is for us to keep winning. After the UVA game we've got a tough stretch ahead of us, so we'll certainly see what we're made of.

I don't believe for a second info that samgoody posted. Everyone has been in the dark about this entire ordeal and our most accurate insiders have been wrong. Hell even Inside Carolina has written stories that have proved to be inaccurate and they are the best source out there.

I think Butch's fate comes down to how the NCAA will make their ruling. I still don't think we get the death penalty a la USC, but we will get hit with probation and have wins vacated. I can only hope for no bowl game bans or scholarship losses. If we do get schollys vacated, I have a hard time believing it will be as many as it was at USC.

As far as John Blake goes, there is no evidence that he provided benefits to players. Also our AD said he was prepared for a fight proving we have institutional control.

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

laugh.gif
 Oh really?

laugh.gif
 Oh really?

Sanctions is such a broad term. Death penalty in my eyes = loss of 10+ scholarships per year for at least a couple years and a multi year post season ban.

NCAA probation is largely a joke. We will almost definitely have wins vacated from at least last year because we fielded team with ineligible player(s).

Sanctions is such a broad term. Death penalty in my eyes = loss of 10+ scholarships per year for at least a couple years and a multi year post season ban.

NCAA probation is largely a joke. We will almost definitely have wins vacated from at least last year because we fielded team with ineligible player(s).

Why don't you believe what I posted? The same sources I've posted before haven't been wrong about anything yet, and what I posted wasn't speculative. 
USC didn't get the death penalty, and the death penalty only comes into play if a program is already on probation when the commit more violations. 

Seeing as how USC's situation was a single athlete (in football anyway) and they were charged with LOIC, I fail to see how you guys wouldn't get it at least as badly as them when you had a COACH on your staff with ties to an agent, and MULTIPLE players receiving improper benefits (though not on the same scale as Bush). That's not even taking into account the academic fraud issues. If it can be proven that they deliberately covered that up they are in trouble. Even if it's not proven, I guarantee people will force Butch out because of what has happened under his watch. 

Regarding Blake, his relationship with Wichard and the money that changed hands between them is damning enough, and that's not all they have on him. You think he resigned for no reason? 

Why don't you believe what I posted? The same sources I've posted before haven't been wrong about anything yet, and what I posted wasn't speculative. 
USC didn't get the death penalty, and the death penalty only comes into play if a program is already on probation when the commit more violations. 

Seeing as how USC's situation was a single athlete (in football anyway) and they were charged with LOIC, I fail to see how you guys wouldn't get it at least as badly as them when you had a COACH on your staff with ties to an agent, and MULTIPLE players receiving improper benefits (though not on the same scale as Bush). That's not even taking into account the academic fraud issues. If it can be proven that they deliberately covered that up they are in trouble. Even if it's not proven, I guarantee people will force Butch out because of what has happened under his watch. 

Regarding Blake, his relationship with Wichard and the money that changed hands between them is damning enough, and that's not all they have on him. You think he resigned for no reason? 

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Juicy is delusional
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Juicy is delusional
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
The entire coaching staff needs to blown up. I was never really on board with the "Fire Randy" and "Bench Jacory" movement but I'm all for it now.

That was utterly disgusting on Saturday night. I've read rumors that Gruden likes the team, and that Mike Leach wanted to coach there. %++$ dude Tommy Tuberville? Get somebody else in there. Just all bad man.

And it won't even be a quick turnaround either
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
The entire coaching staff needs to blown up. I was never really on board with the "Fire Randy" and "Bench Jacory" movement but I'm all for it now.

That was utterly disgusting on Saturday night. I've read rumors that Gruden likes the team, and that Mike Leach wanted to coach there. %++$ dude Tommy Tuberville? Get somebody else in there. Just all bad man.

And it won't even be a quick turnaround either
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Tennessee, adidas Announce New Football Jersey TECHFIT Jersey

5822595.jpeg

UTSports.com
Tennessee's football uniforms are getting a new fit.
On Monday, adidas and Tennessee unveiled a new, TECHFIT compression jersey that will debut when the Vols host No. 8 Alabama in Neyland Stadium on Oct. 23.

For more information on the TECHFIT jersey and other adidas products, visit adidas.com/football.

Today, adidas and UCLA unveil their new TECHFIT compression football jerseys. Featuring a ground-breaking compression fit and weighing 30 percent lighter than standard football jerseys, the adidas TECHFIT jersey will help players be lighter and faster on the field.

The UCLA Bruins will wear the new adidas TECHFIT jerseys on Thursday, Oct. 21 as they visit Oregon at 6 pm PT on ESPN.

"adidas and UCLA have had a great relationship for over a decade and we are excited about this new, cutting-edge product adidas has produced for our players," said UCLA Head Coach Rick Neuheisel. "The new jersey has a compression fit and is harder for our opponents to grab. It will also keep our players cool, thanks to the material and ventilation system, and it has a great look to it. Some of the players had a chance to sample it and we are excited to wear them for the first time at Oregon on Oct. 21."

The new UCLA TECHFIT jersey from adidas is a complete reconstruction of the standard uniform with multiple innovations to reduce the weight of the jersey by 30 percent. These technologies include a streamlined fit, new fabric, reduced seams and an ultra lightweight name and numbering system. In addition, the UCLA TECHFIT jersey keeps players cool with integrated ventilation zones and moisture management fabric. Reduced seams and a restriction-free, high-stretch collar design increases range of motion to support player agility and speed.

"The new TECHFIT jersey design will make old jerseys obsolete," said Mark Daniels, director of football and team sports for adidas. "adidas is changing the game with this revolutionary jersey construction and compression fit because we know the right gear can make a difference during a split second play. Less material and a tighter fit means the jersey is harder to grab and you can't tackle what you can't grab. College football is more competitive than ever before and teams need every advantage they can get on the field."

In addition to UCLA, six other adidas schools will debut the new TECHFIT jerseys this season including Michigan, Notre Dame, Cincinnati, Louisville, Tennessee and Texas A&M.

adidas designs and develops high-performance and lightweight football cleats, apparel and accessories for some of the greatest players and teams in the game including Reggie Bush of the Super Bowl Champion New Orleans Saints, Mario Williams of the Houston Texans, C.J. Spiller of the Buffalo Bills and Eric Berry of the Kansas City Chiefs. adidas is the official uniform and apparel provider for more than 70 collegiate football programs.

5823772.jpeg

spacer.gif

Bruins will wear new adidas TECHFIT jersey at Oregon

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Tennessee, adidas Announce New Football Jersey TECHFIT Jersey

5822595.jpeg

UTSports.com
Tennessee's football uniforms are getting a new fit.
On Monday, adidas and Tennessee unveiled a new, TECHFIT compression jersey that will debut when the Vols host No. 8 Alabama in Neyland Stadium on Oct. 23.

For more information on the TECHFIT jersey and other adidas products, visit adidas.com/football.

Today, adidas and UCLA unveil their new TECHFIT compression football jerseys. Featuring a ground-breaking compression fit and weighing 30 percent lighter than standard football jerseys, the adidas TECHFIT jersey will help players be lighter and faster on the field.

The UCLA Bruins will wear the new adidas TECHFIT jerseys on Thursday, Oct. 21 as they visit Oregon at 6 pm PT on ESPN.

"adidas and UCLA have had a great relationship for over a decade and we are excited about this new, cutting-edge product adidas has produced for our players," said UCLA Head Coach Rick Neuheisel. "The new jersey has a compression fit and is harder for our opponents to grab. It will also keep our players cool, thanks to the material and ventilation system, and it has a great look to it. Some of the players had a chance to sample it and we are excited to wear them for the first time at Oregon on Oct. 21."

The new UCLA TECHFIT jersey from adidas is a complete reconstruction of the standard uniform with multiple innovations to reduce the weight of the jersey by 30 percent. These technologies include a streamlined fit, new fabric, reduced seams and an ultra lightweight name and numbering system. In addition, the UCLA TECHFIT jersey keeps players cool with integrated ventilation zones and moisture management fabric. Reduced seams and a restriction-free, high-stretch collar design increases range of motion to support player agility and speed.

"The new TECHFIT jersey design will make old jerseys obsolete," said Mark Daniels, director of football and team sports for adidas. "adidas is changing the game with this revolutionary jersey construction and compression fit because we know the right gear can make a difference during a split second play. Less material and a tighter fit means the jersey is harder to grab and you can't tackle what you can't grab. College football is more competitive than ever before and teams need every advantage they can get on the field."

In addition to UCLA, six other adidas schools will debut the new TECHFIT jerseys this season including Michigan, Notre Dame, Cincinnati, Louisville, Tennessee and Texas A&M.

adidas designs and develops high-performance and lightweight football cleats, apparel and accessories for some of the greatest players and teams in the game including Reggie Bush of the Super Bowl Champion New Orleans Saints, Mario Williams of the Houston Texans, C.J. Spiller of the Buffalo Bills and Eric Berry of the Kansas City Chiefs. adidas is the official uniform and apparel provider for more than 70 collegiate football programs.

5823772.jpeg

spacer.gif

Bruins will wear new adidas TECHFIT jersey at Oregon

I guessing all Adidas schools will eventually get those? Its hard to get excited for those after seeing the pro combats.

I guessing all Adidas schools will eventually get those? Its hard to get excited for those after seeing the pro combats.

Back
Top Bottom