Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

I can see Baylor making it a game heading into the 4th though. If Griffin goes off on the ground against a tough TCU squad...You never know.

I can see Baylor making it a game heading into the 4th though. If Griffin goes off on the ground against a tough TCU squad...You never know.

I'm sure we all picked JMU to beat VaTech, right?

Why can't Baylor beat TCU?

I'm sure we all picked JMU to beat VaTech, right?

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

Well if TCU is legitimately ranked they will have no problem with these fools. It has been an %@* whooping the last two times these teams played, I don't know why it would be any different now. Baylor is the bottom of the barrel Big XII team. Hell, Gary Patterson has more wins against Big XII teams than Art Briles does and Briles coaches in the Big XII.  Griffin is the most over hyped QB in college football. Yeah, he has talent, but what has he ever done or won? Nothing. One player isn't going to beat the reigning #1 defense. Sorry.

Its amazing how much disrespect is out there for TCU. Vegas doesnt have TCU as a 21 point favorite for nothing.

Well if TCU is legitimately ranked they will have no problem with these fools. It has been an %@* whooping the last two times these teams played, I don't know why it would be any different now. Baylor is the bottom of the barrel Big XII team. Hell, Gary Patterson has more wins against Big XII teams than Art Briles does and Briles coaches in the Big XII.  Griffin is the most over hyped QB in college football. Yeah, he has talent, but what has he ever done or won? Nothing. One player isn't going to beat the reigning #1 defense. Sorry.

Its amazing how much disrespect is out there for TCU. Vegas doesnt have TCU as a 21 point favorite for nothing.

your taking that too personal.

HE's saying if JMU can beat Tech, why is it impossible for Baylor to beat TCU

its not a shot at TCU

its not a shot at TCU

Upsets.........?

Texas at Tech. You know Muschamp wants a little revenge after getting beat up 2 years ago. (This game is played way too early in the season, thanks ESPN.)

Cal at Nevada. Colin Kaepernick, nightmare.

Since Va Tech is in the water, might as well put em on watch, at home no less, against East Carolina.

A liitle weary of putting Florida up here, but that offense through 2 games ain't lookin hot. At Tennessee, 102+, Mike Pouncey can't make snaps, it can happen. (but Matt Simms is still starting so, meh.)

Mississippi State at LSU. Took OUTSTANDING goal line defense & special teams to beat MSU last year. Dan Mullen gonna have em fired up.

As far as Baylor beating TCU? Nothing short of Baylor has no chance.

Upsets.........?

Texas at Tech. You know Muschamp wants a little revenge after getting beat up 2 years ago. (This game is played way too early in the season, thanks ESPN.)

Cal at Nevada. Colin Kaepernick, nightmare.

Since Va Tech is in the water, might as well put em on watch, at home no less, against East Carolina.

A liitle weary of putting Florida up here, but that offense through 2 games ain't lookin hot. At Tennessee, 102+, Mike Pouncey can't make snaps, it can happen. (but Matt Simms is still starting so, meh.)

Mississippi State at LSU. Took OUTSTANDING goal line defense & special teams to beat MSU last year. Dan Mullen gonna have em fired up.

As far as Baylor beating TCU? Nothing short of Baylor has no chance.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

its not a shot at TCU
Pretty much.
It's College Football. Upsets happen. I think TCU is a good team, but nobody is unbeatable forever, including 'Bama, OSU, Boise, etc.

its not a shot at TCU
Pretty much.
It's College Football. Upsets happen. I think TCU is a good team, but nobody is unbeatable forever, including 'Bama, OSU, Boise, etc.

And it was kinda wild how a handful of mid majors threw away games over the weekend. Props to JMU for sticking it out.

Marshall came close
Troy just messed over themselves with fumbles, and still had a chance. (Seriously how do you fumble taking a knee to seal a win? Unbelievable. Come on Weeden.)
FIU was going up and down on Rutgers but couldn't score.
UCF with a good defensive effort, but met their doom too.

Turnovers, turnovers, turnovers.......

And it was kinda wild how a handful of mid majors threw away games over the weekend. Props to JMU for sticking it out.

Marshall came close
Troy just messed over themselves with fumbles, and still had a chance. (Seriously how do you fumble taking a knee to seal a win? Unbelievable. Come on Weeden.)
FIU was going up and down on Rutgers but couldn't score.
UCF with a good defensive effort, but met their doom too.

Turnovers, turnovers, turnovers.......

its not a shot at TCU
Pretty much.
For sure. I totally agree. Sorry, I went off on a rant. I have a deep hatred for Baylor.

its not a shot at TCU
Pretty much.
For sure. I totally agree. Sorry, I went off on a rant. I have a deep hatred for Baylor.

Originally Posted by DLo13

Ingram back at practice today.

Play him this week @ Duke? Or rest for another week since you've got 3 games against top 13 teams in the folllowing weeks?
I would honestly probably give him about 30% of the carries this week if it was me. Just so he can get hit a few times and be comfortable for next week against arkansas but as already stated i think trent is atleast his equal right now. 

Originally Posted by DLo13

Ingram back at practice today.

Play him this week @ Duke? Or rest for another week since you've got 3 games against top 13 teams in the folllowing weeks?
I would honestly probably give him about 30% of the carries this week if it was me. Just so he can get hit a few times and be comfortable for next week against arkansas but as already stated i think trent is atleast his equal right now. 

Trent > Ingram, just in the way they run. Trent just runs angry man, he barely ever goes down after the 1st hit. I'm 100% positive that if Trent was starting behind that O-line @ Bama last year that he probably would have put up even better numbers than Mark did.

Trent > Ingram, just in the way they run. Trent just runs angry man, he barely ever goes down after the 1st hit. I'm 100% positive that if Trent was starting behind that O-line @ Bama last year that he probably would have put up even better numbers than Mark did.

Yeah but does Bama still goes undefeated? Woulda been tough to ask a frosh to do what Ingram did last year.

Yeah but does Bama still goes undefeated? Woulda been tough to ask a frosh to do what Ingram did last year.

Originally Posted by Statis22

Yeah i agree ingram got a year behind coffee, and trent only went in on the last drive of the Virginia Tech game last year. He started getting alot of carries during FIU and north texas and by the national championship he was basically splitting carries. I mean it was good for him to be behind ingram last year just so to much pressure wasnt put on him to win games but this year he is prepared and I think he is better. People at work thought i was crazy when i didnt care ingram got hurt. I think we're better with him so they can split carries but trent is better. 

Originally Posted by Statis22

Yeah i agree ingram got a year behind coffee, and trent only went in on the last drive of the Virginia Tech game last year. He started getting alot of carries during FIU and north texas and by the national championship he was basically splitting carries. I mean it was good for him to be behind ingram last year just so to much pressure wasnt put on him to win games but this year he is prepared and I think he is better. People at work thought i was crazy when i didnt care ingram got hurt. I think we're better with him so they can split carries but trent is better. 

What the %!+! is wrong with Chris Rainey. Arrested for stalking. He text a chick, "it's time to die" and then wnt to her house and she called the cops and he told he "watch what happens hen they leave"

Back
Top Bottom