Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

What was the dumb !%@$ Rainey pulled before he went to UF....I can't quite remember, but there was something really stupid he did his Sr. year in HS....

What was the dumb !%@$ Rainey pulled before he went to UF....I can't quite remember, but there was something really stupid he did his Sr. year in HS....

^ Selling memorabilia? 
laugh.gif

Rainey should get kicked out of UF.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Chris Rainey, Lakeland's star senior running back, told The MiamiHerald he received sports jerseys and jewelry from a Lakeland clothingvendor in exchange for an autograph. He also said he received cash froman unknown elderly woman.

''I didn't even count it,'' Rainey said in a story publishedTuesday. 'When I walk around, people are buying me food, giving memoney. I'm like, `Damn, I'm glad I'm Chris Rainey. It's real nice to beme.' '

'

Chris Rainey, Lakeland's star senior running back, told The MiamiHerald he received sports jerseys and jewelry from a Lakeland clothingvendor in exchange for an autograph. He also said he received cash froman unknown elderly woman.

''I didn't even count it,'' Rainey said in a story publishedTuesday. 'When I walk around, people are buying me food, giving memoney. I'm like, `Damn, I'm glad I'm Chris Rainey. It's real nice to beme.' '

'

Reggie Bush is going to forfeit his Heisman trophy.

smh.gif
 @ Chris Rainey.

Reggie Bush is going to forfeit his Heisman trophy.

smh.gif
 @ Chris Rainey.

Originally Posted by dreClark

'

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

'

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

No one else may find this funny but in my head I was thinking Rainey's next text after that was gonna be "Tell God I said Hi!"

No one else may find this funny but in my head I was thinking Rainey's next text after that was gonna be "Tell God I said Hi!"

CJ Barnett is done for the year. He'll qualify for a redshirt, I think he's supposed to have surgery sometime this week. Time for OJ to play.

CJ Barnett is done for the year. He'll qualify for a redshirt, I think he's supposed to have surgery sometime this week. Time for OJ to play.

Back
Top Bottom