Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Come on down, Dee.  Come on down...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

UGA ain't beating nobody without AJ. Mallett will light them up.

And College Gameday will have been in SEC country for the first 3 weeks of the season (Atlanta, Tuscaloosa, and now Auburn this week). They might as well set up camp down here with Bama/Arkansas next in Fayetteville, AR and UF/Bama back in T-Town the following week.
smh.gif
Word.

With those upcoming games I was disappointed they aren't coming to Tucson for the Iowa/Arizona showdown this week.

And College Gameday will have been in SEC country for the first 3 weeks of the season (Atlanta, Tuscaloosa, and now Auburn this week). They might as well set up camp down here with Bama/Arkansas next in Fayetteville, AR and UF/Bama back in T-Town the following week.
smh.gif
Word.

With those upcoming games I was disappointed they aren't coming to Tucson for the Iowa/Arizona showdown this week.

Ingram back at practice today.

Play him this week @ Duke? Or rest for another week since you've got 3 games against top 13 teams in the folllowing weeks?

Ingram back at practice today.

Play him this week @ Duke? Or rest for another week since you've got 3 games against top 13 teams in the folllowing weeks?

Originally Posted by Bruce Waynee

smh.gif
Word.

Lubbock for Tech and Texas...

Originally Posted by Bruce Waynee

smh.gif
Word.

Lubbock for Tech and Texas...

I think you play him but limit his reps just to get things in motion for the following week.

No way the huskies beat nebraska.

I think you play him but limit his reps just to get things in motion for the following week.

No way the huskies beat nebraska.

Starting in 2012, they're gonna add a Monday night game to the kickoff weekend in Atlanta.
pimp.gif

Teams TBA.
nerd.gif

Starting in 2012, they're gonna add a Monday night game to the kickoff weekend in Atlanta.
pimp.gif

Teams TBA.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ClevelandsPrince23

Baylor over #4 TCU. 
nerd.gif

Christ, are you serious? I will bet you $50 on paypal right now that TCU beats those clowns.

Originally Posted by ClevelandsPrince23

Baylor over #4 TCU. 
nerd.gif

Christ, are you serious? I will bet you $50 on paypal right now that TCU beats those clowns.

Originally Posted by DLo13

pimp.gif

Teams TBA.
nerd.gif

Its there way of saying nobody wants to see Tennessee vs NC State
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DLo13

pimp.gif

Teams TBA.
nerd.gif

Its there way of saying nobody wants to see Tennessee vs NC State
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom