Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

good win by kansas.....

if i didnt have to work i swear i would be at the bama/duke game.....had no idea they was playing in durham
smh.gif

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Why is oregon state ranked? Are they just going to rank every team boise plays? We saw how much virginia tech deserved their ranking...
They lost to a top 5 team and played them tough, no reason to really drop them out until they lose another game, especially since they didn't play this week.

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Why is oregon state ranked? Are they just going to rank every team boise plays? We saw how much virginia tech deserved their ranking...
They lost to a top 5 team and played them tough, no reason to really drop them out until they lose another game, especially since they didn't play this week.

^ Na when i checked ESPN i thought it said AP lol.

But still #20 is still quite a jump.

^ Na when i checked ESPN i thought it said AP lol.

But still #20 is still quite a jump.

[h1]
[h1]Denard Robinson is fast and so much more[/h1]
By Rob White • on September 12, 2010

Denard Robinson has led the Michigan Wolverines to an eye-opening 2-0 start with some eye-popping stats. The sophomore QB has compiled 885 yards of total offense in two games and has been rewriting the Michigan record books in the process. Robinson has outgained 88 teams in FBS and has been named the Walter Camp Player of the Week in both of the first two weeks this season. He is just the 4th FBS player to earn the award twice in one season.

Denard Robinson

On the wings of their star QB the Wolverines have vaulted into the national rankings landing at #20 in the AP Poll and #22 in the Coaches Poll. Robinson has also begun rewriting the Big Ten record book. His 258 rushing yards at Notre Dame is the conferences best ever for a QB. The player that Michigan Defensive Coordinator Greg Robinson called a lightning bolt also leads the nation in rushing and total offense.

What has made Robinson’s running ability even more dangerous is his precision in the passing game. Through two games Robinson has completed 69% of his passes for 430 yards and 2 TDs. Perhaps most impressive is that on 119 plays (57 rushes and 62 pass attempts) Robinson has yet to turn the ball over. Not to mention that he has accomplished all of this against what has probably been the toughest opening two game stretch of any team in the nation. They opened the season by knocking off one of the best teams in the Big East and this week they went down to South Bend and won there for just the third time in the last 24 years.

Lou Somogyi of Blue and Gold Illustrated had this to say about Robinson’s outstanding performance: “It’s difficult enough for an offense to accumulate 500 yards of total offense in a game. But for Michigan quarterback Denard Robinson to achieve it by rushing for 258 yards and passing for 244 (502 total), it qualifies without debate as the greatest individual single-game performance in Notre Dame Stadium’s 80-year history, either by an Irish player or by an opponent.
[/h1]

[h1]
[h1]Denard Robinson is fast and so much more[/h1]
By Rob White • on September 12, 2010

Denard Robinson has led the Michigan Wolverines to an eye-opening 2-0 start with some eye-popping stats. The sophomore QB has compiled 885 yards of total offense in two games and has been rewriting the Michigan record books in the process. Robinson has outgained 88 teams in FBS and has been named the Walter Camp Player of the Week in both of the first two weeks this season. He is just the 4th FBS player to earn the award twice in one season.

Denard Robinson

On the wings of their star QB the Wolverines have vaulted into the national rankings landing at #20 in the AP Poll and #22 in the Coaches Poll. Robinson has also begun rewriting the Big Ten record book. His 258 rushing yards at Notre Dame is the conferences best ever for a QB. The player that Michigan Defensive Coordinator Greg Robinson called a lightning bolt also leads the nation in rushing and total offense.

What has made Robinson’s running ability even more dangerous is his precision in the passing game. Through two games Robinson has completed 69% of his passes for 430 yards and 2 TDs. Perhaps most impressive is that on 119 plays (57 rushes and 62 pass attempts) Robinson has yet to turn the ball over. Not to mention that he has accomplished all of this against what has probably been the toughest opening two game stretch of any team in the nation. They opened the season by knocking off one of the best teams in the Big East and this week they went down to South Bend and won there for just the third time in the last 24 years.

Lou Somogyi of Blue and Gold Illustrated had this to say about Robinson’s outstanding performance: “It’s difficult enough for an offense to accumulate 500 yards of total offense in a game. But for Michigan quarterback Denard Robinson to achieve it by rushing for 258 yards and passing for 244 (502 total), it qualifies without debate as the greatest individual single-game performance in Notre Dame Stadium’s 80-year history, either by an Irish player or by an opponent.
[/h1]

He is going to be a special player but the hype is crazy right now. Good thing he doesn't buy into it. Neither do the coaches. Kid is a hard worker that is really happy he got a shot to play QB. Tate got a little big headed but he seems to have been brought down to Earth. DRob is a tough little SOB so I think it is going to be hard to knock him out of a game. But I am sure Iowa will give it a go.

He is going to be a special player but the hype is crazy right now. Good thing he doesn't buy into it. Neither do the coaches. Kid is a hard worker that is really happy he got a shot to play QB. Tate got a little big headed but he seems to have been brought down to Earth. DRob is a tough little SOB so I think it is going to be hard to knock him out of a game. But I am sure Iowa will give it a go.

Yeah i stopped reading when it said UCONN and ND was arguably the toughest 2game stretch any team has had to open the season.

Yeah i stopped reading when it said UCONN and ND was arguably the toughest 2game stretch any team has had to open the season.

Who has played 2 better teams thus year? Anyone play 2 bowl eligible teams from BCS conferences?  I think the only team with as tough was South Carolina

Who has played 2 better teams thus year? Anyone play 2 bowl eligible teams from BCS conferences?  I think the only team with as tough was South Carolina

Back
Top Bottom