Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

The photo of Denard doing the Heisman pose just about seals it.

....He got that Heisman on lock
pimp.gif
hahaha

pimp.gif
hahaha

pimp.gif
hahaha

i hope jay didnt jump from his noise bleed seats last night when oregon started to beat that %@!.

and UCLA will be looking for a new coach soon

i hope jay didnt jump from his noise bleed seats last night when oregon started to beat that %@!.

and UCLA will be looking for a new coach soon

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

Bama gets NO love on here smh
Stop your bloodclot crying. Bama is one of the few teams that get respect from EVERY fanbase represented in the thread. You want a standing ovation for beating Penn State?
Originally Posted by bijald0331

Most peopleon here are bandwagon fans anyway. Bama just wasn't good when they madetheir respective decisions to hop. I would be surprised if 50% ofpeople in this thread went to the school they root for. It's w/e though.
It has more to do w/ the fact that people develop a love for college football and respective teams before they even step foot on a college campus. I don't know of anyone who started liking college football or a specific team once they went to college. It's just like any other sport.

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

Bama gets NO love on here smh
Stop your bloodclot crying. Bama is one of the few teams that get respect from EVERY fanbase represented in the thread. You want a standing ovation for beating Penn State?

Most peopleon here are bandwagon fans anyway. Bama just wasn't good when they madetheir respective decisions to hop. I would be surprised if 50% ofpeople in this thread went to the school they root for. It's w/e though.
It has more to do w/ the fact that people develop a love for college football and respective teams before they even step foot on a college campus. I don't know of anyone who started liking college football or a specific team once they went to college. It's just like any other sport.

Why is oregon state ranked? Are they just going to rank every team boise plays? We saw how much virginia tech deserved their ranking...

Why is oregon state ranked? Are they just going to rank every team boise plays? We saw how much virginia tech deserved their ranking...

Originally Posted by dreClark

Couldn't have said it better.

Week 2 in Review:

- USC
smh.gif
: sloppy, sloppy, sloppy.  Too many penalties, lack of execution, dropped balls, name it.  I gave the D-Line a pass for Hawaii, looks like the unit is a bit overrated, punked at the line too much.  Our secondary isn't that good due to inexperience, but they are getting no help from the D-Line.

- Denard Robinson
eek.gif
, player of the week, he put the Maize and Blue on his back and carried them to victory over the Golden Domers.  @%$% them.

- Virginia Tech
laugh.gif
- 'nuff said.

- Oregon -
eek.gif
-  I was telling my boy, it was like playing Madden/NCAA on Hard, getting fed up and switching to easy at halftime
laugh.gif
.  They put the turbo boosters on.  I wouldn't mind seeing them in the NC title game if they could avoid stumbling.  James and Barner...nasty!

- Bad day for the ACC overall, VTech and GTech getting upset, Miami losing to Ohio State, FSU getting blasted out of Oklahoma.  I actually thought FSU was going to pull off the upset in Norman
smh.gif

- Week 3 schedule
ohwell.gif
, only 1 top 25 matchup: Iowa @ Arizona.

- UCLA
laugh.gif
, looks like Slick Rick's career clock is ticking down.  So much for Dynasties.

- I was impressed with Terrell Pryor.

- Michigan back in the top 25, SC drops, Oregon top 5, Texas got a first place vote, Boise drops due to VTech.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Couldn't have said it better.

Week 2 in Review:

- USC
smh.gif
: sloppy, sloppy, sloppy.  Too many penalties, lack of execution, dropped balls, name it.  I gave the D-Line a pass for Hawaii, looks like the unit is a bit overrated, punked at the line too much.  Our secondary isn't that good due to inexperience, but they are getting no help from the D-Line.

- Denard Robinson
eek.gif
, player of the week, he put the Maize and Blue on his back and carried them to victory over the Golden Domers.  @%$% them.

- Virginia Tech
laugh.gif
- 'nuff said.

- Oregon -
eek.gif
-  I was telling my boy, it was like playing Madden/NCAA on Hard, getting fed up and switching to easy at halftime
laugh.gif
.  They put the turbo boosters on.  I wouldn't mind seeing them in the NC title game if they could avoid stumbling.  James and Barner...nasty!

- Bad day for the ACC overall, VTech and GTech getting upset, Miami losing to Ohio State, FSU getting blasted out of Oklahoma.  I actually thought FSU was going to pull off the upset in Norman
smh.gif

- Week 3 schedule
ohwell.gif
, only 1 top 25 matchup: Iowa @ Arizona.

- UCLA
laugh.gif
, looks like Slick Rick's career clock is ticking down.  So much for Dynasties.

- I was impressed with Terrell Pryor.

- Michigan back in the top 25, SC drops, Oregon top 5, Texas got a first place vote, Boise drops due to VTech.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

smh.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

smh.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by HeavyHitta10

Most people on here are bandwagon fans anyway. Bama just wasn't good when they made their respective decisions to hop. I would be surprised if 50% of people in this thread went to the school they root for. It's w/e though.

Why do people have to go to that school to root for them??? Some people can not afford to go to most big schools like Bama and /or other schools could have better programs than the one they cheer for. So because I don't go to Alabama, but I from Tuscaloosa, I can not cheer for them???
Like I said at the end, it's w/e. I know there are extenuating circumstances. I still stand by my statement, especially the first part. 

you're a tar heel basketball fan though...

Originally Posted by HeavyHitta10

Most people on here are bandwagon fans anyway. Bama just wasn't good when they made their respective decisions to hop. I would be surprised if 50% of people in this thread went to the school they root for. It's w/e though.

Why do people have to go to that school to root for them??? Some people can not afford to go to most big schools like Bama and /or other schools could have better programs than the one they cheer for. So because I don't go to Alabama, but I from Tuscaloosa, I can not cheer for them???
Like I said at the end, it's w/e. I know there are extenuating circumstances. I still stand by my statement, especially the first part. 

you're a tar heel basketball fan though...

Back
Top Bottom