Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

USC-Virgina game
laugh.gif
both teams can't do anything right

Most people on here are bandwagon fans anyway. Bama just wasn't good when they made their respective decisions to hop. I would be surprised if 50% of people in this thread went to the school they root for. It's w/e though.

Most people on here are bandwagon fans anyway. Bama just wasn't good when they made their respective decisions to hop. I would be surprised if 50% of people in this thread went to the school they root for. It's w/e though.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Why do people have to go to that school to root for them??? Some people can not afford to go to most big schools like Bama and /or other schools could have better programs than the one they cheer for. So because I don't go to Alabama, but I from Tuscaloosa, I can not cheer for them???

Why do people have to go to that school to root for them??? Some people can not afford to go to most big schools like Bama and /or other schools could have better programs than the one they cheer for. So because I don't go to Alabama, but I from Tuscaloosa, I can not cheer for them???

Originally Posted by HeavyHitta10

Like I said at the end, it's w/e. I know there are extenuating circumstances. I still stand by my statement, especially the first part. 

Originally Posted by HeavyHitta10

Like I said at the end, it's w/e. I know there are extenuating circumstances. I still stand by my statement, especially the first part. 

Back
Top Bottom