Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Originally Posted by hymen man

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

I need someone to make a Oregon vs Tennessee game thread

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
You sure you dont want to make it?

LOL at Kansas beating Georgia Tech. From losing to a D2 team, to upsetting the #15 team.

Originally Posted by hymen man

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

I need someone to make a Oregon vs Tennessee game thread

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
You sure you dont want to make it?

LOL at Kansas beating Georgia Tech. From losing to a D2 team, to upsetting the #15 team.

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Originally Posted by SCuse7

That many people though Miami could win? They had a chance but guarantee...

ha read through this thread and the miami/OSU thread, bunch of haters 
pimp.gif

Most of the real Cane fans didn't guarantee anything. We had too many question marks to be that confident going in.

It must have been Michigan fans talking smack.

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Originally Posted by SCuse7

That many people though Miami could win? They had a chance but guarantee...

ha read through this thread and the miami/OSU thread, bunch of haters 
pimp.gif

Most of the real Cane fans didn't guarantee anything. We had too many question marks to be that confident going in.

It must have been Michigan fans talking smack.

Ohio state has a hell of a squad...I'm mad miami lost but I honestly feel like the 12 pt loss was to the best team in the country so I can't complain but still
smh.gif
@ travis benjiman n jacory

Ohio state has a hell of a squad...I'm mad miami lost but I honestly feel like the 12 pt loss was to the best team in the country so I can't complain but still
smh.gif
@ travis benjiman n jacory

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

what every happened to that clown eric berry? dude whos girl was Miami football teams jumpoff

Hopefully he became an hero when Kiffin skipped out of Knoxville on a crimson colored chariot.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

what every happened to that clown eric berry? dude whos girl was Miami football teams jumpoff

Hopefully he became an hero when Kiffin skipped out of Knoxville on a crimson colored chariot.

smh.gif
Syracuse stinks.

Rome wasn't built in a day but god damn. Its going to be a few more years before were able to compete with anyone who is decent. Washington murdered us on both sides of the ball. The school needs to put some more money in this program to attract recruits.

smh.gif
Syracuse stinks.

Rome wasn't built in a day but god damn. Its going to be a few more years before were able to compete with anyone who is decent. Washington murdered us on both sides of the ball. The school needs to put some more money in this program to attract recruits.

Back
Top Bottom