Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Originally Posted by FeelMode

LOL @ Jacory being in the Heisman discussion

ACC gonna lay a goose egg today...
get off miami's +%++, you've been name dropping jacory for a minute you gump......name your squad #@%%%....they probably couldn't keep up w/ osu like this.....unless it is osu 
nerd.gif

get off miami's +%++, you've been name dropping jacory for a minute you gump......name your squad #@%%%....they probably couldn't keep up w/ osu like this.....unless it is osu 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

nerd.gif

sc beat to$u two years in a row...

i like miami but come on with that statement.

nerd.gif

sc beat to$u two years in a row...

i like miami but come on with that statement.

Haven't been watching the FSU/OU game, you think Bob knew what Mark was gonna do schematically or is FSU still physically mis-matched on D? Or both?

Haven't been watching the FSU/OU game, you think Bob knew what Mark was gonna do schematically or is FSU still physically mis-matched on D? Or both?

I take back my comments since you're a usc fan lol...forgive me
frown.gif

laugh.gif

but yea, we've taken care of T.P. and the Buckeyes the last 2 years in a row....

I take back my comments since you're a usc fan lol...forgive me
frown.gif

laugh.gif

but yea, we've taken care of T.P. and the Buckeyes the last 2 years in a row....

Denard Robinson is the truth. I love that kid man.

Btw...

Ohio (The State) > Virgina Tech

Back
Top Bottom