Go to the official '09-'10 New York Knicks season thread, this thread will be locked soon

Nope, just this year I believe.

And didn't Shaq want a gurantee from Bron he wouldn't leave? We never heard that come out. Perhaps Bron gave him a different gurantee
nerd.gif

I wouldn't imagine Shaq needing any kind of guarantee from Lebron for any long-term plans. Dude is about to either retire after next season or hop onsomebody else's coattails. SMH at Shaq becoming a journeyman.

If Lebron was going to stay in Cleveland wouldnt he sign this offseason that way he would get the most amount of $ possible??

Anybody listening to BT & Stephen A. Smith on 1050? **According to Stephen A.** Shaq wants to finish his career as a New York Knicks and LeBron isDEFINITELY leaving Cleveland, where he ends up is a toss up though. Also, he said don't be surprised if Kobe or D-Wade end up in N.Y.

Sounds like BS to me but whatever, nothing is going on this off-season, figure we could use some speculation.

Why would Shaq want to finish his career here?

Let me rephrase that?

Why the !%@$ would the Knicks even allow that to happen (I doubt they do)? Dude is on his last wheels.

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Anybody listening to BT & Stephen A. Smith on 1050? **According to Stephen A.** Shaq wants to finish his career as a New York Knicks and LeBron is DEFINITELY leaving Cleveland, where he ends up is a toss up though. Also, he said don't be surprised if Kobe or D-Wade end up in N.Y.

Sounds like BS to me but whatever, nothing is going on this off-season, figure we could use some speculation.
wait, stephen a is back on 1050?!
eek.gif
laugh.gif

See? In a day it has all picked up again. Due to media.

Walsh has a plan, he will continue it. I'm confident good things come of it.

AndrewMarchand: Word is Bucks won't match Ramon Sessions offer sheet. Knicks might finally get someone.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Too bad Sessions isn't a good perimeter shooter.

Otherwise, a good signing if it happens.

Yep. They were also looking at Miller, so I guess they aren't looking for a PG with range. Sessions can definitely distribute though and if you put him inD'Antoni's offense he could be
sick.gif

kobe ain't coming to nyc what are yall smoking lol. And wade? why leave south beach for less money and more media aggravation?

and where else woule lebron go? I always thought it was stay in CLE or go to NY? Dallas? In a declining economy he would come to nyc just for that nike moneyand other ads

I love SAS but so many things wrong with what he said. Shaq in nyc? no thank you

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Too bad Sessions isn't a good perimeter shooter.

Otherwise, a good signing if it happens.
Who cares, we have enough gunners already. He's a distributor and can defend, plus with the spacing in Mike's system he'll haveplenty of drive & kick lanes and opportunities. I'll be happy as hell if the Bucks don't match. Finally some good news this off season.

SAS was on Tierney's show and said he's still extremely confident that LBJ will be a Knick in 2010.

The New York Post is reporting that the Knicks are planning on offering Bucks restricted free agent PG Ramon Sessions a four-year contract worth 26.5 million.This news is according to Sessions' agent Chubby Wells, not the same Chubby Wells who is famous for pitching a perfect game at Yankee Stadium with ahangover.

I'm not infatuated with sessions, but I can live with that.

Back
Top Bottom