Go to the official '09-'10 New York Knicks season thread, this thread will be locked soon

if any of that is true
eek.gif
eek.gif

i will be a happy @+#!%++%$*$%! man.
kinda sad we couldn't get rudy, but whatever.
none of it makes sense though
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Maybe it isn't wrapped up, but I really can't imagine anyone beating them in the finals at this point.

Celtics (healthy) can put up a good fight against the Lakers. Not sure about the Spurs now with Artest working the perimeter against Jeff/Manu.

Originally Posted by NYelectric

Maybe it isn't wrapped up, but I really can't imagine anyone beating them in the finals at this point.
SA? Boston? Cleveland?

People act like they actually signed Dennis Rodman from '96... need to get all this Jordan/Pippen/Rodman 2.0 out your heads.
laugh.gif

For the Spurs I don't think I would call it a good shot. Maybe a hope in hell, but not a good shot. The Celtics can put up a fight, but they can't winit. We'll see how Cleveland plays next season, but I still don't think they're a championship team.

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

this offseason is a wash
smh.gif

[h3]I doubt any of this happens, but
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

[/h3] [h3]
[/h3] [h3]Very busy week ahead for The Knicks....[/h3]
by Hoops4Life06 on Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:34 pm

Lot's of surprises are in store for NY fans this week. Things will finally fall into place. Once Kidd makes his official announcement NY will make decisions on Lee, Nate and EDDY CURRY.

Grant Hill will be offered a 1 year deal with a player option for year 2, look for him to take that deal. Quiet as it's kept, Ricky Rubio is still very much in play for NY and this week something will happen to prove that out.

Brandon Bass will take a deal with Orlando. So that's just one more landing spot off the table for David Lee.

Kidd's decision which will be official tomorrow. That will set the wheels in motion for a week of activity that will surprise NY fans a little. Eddy and Nate will be on the move. Being able to find a trading partner for Eddy will shock alot of people. New Orleans is a strong possibility. Dont snicker at Eddy in NO, playing in the pick and roll with CP3, Eddy will feast (that includes on that gumbo too)

Nate & Mobley dealt, Nate signed and traded to Minnesota. Mobley to Portland, Rudy Fernandez, Blake plus cash to Minnesota, Rubio to NY and Portland will sign Andre Miller.

But the Lee issue will be resolved by week's end. He will be a Knick. Donnie played this just right!

Of course reaction will be VERY mixed. BUT by the time NY starts the summer league, Nate, Mobley and BIG EDDY will be gone. BUT, NY will have David Lee will be back along with Ricky Rubio and Grant Hill on the roster.
If 50% of that is true I would be good

Grant hill brings leadership and experience. Who do we have in our locker room with a vet presence for our young boys? Harrington? Hughes?
laugh.gif
, I would loveto pick up Hill for cheap and he did play all 82 games last season.

We're the same team that got Penny Hardaway. If its one thing about the Knicks, they have a way of signing elite players of their time.. but are over thehill when they get here.
laugh.gif

Penny was done, Like I said Hill just came off a 82 game season. He is familiar with Dantoni's system and he is a very good ball handler and a willingpasser. We need a strong vet presence to mold our young players into professionals and he can teach a lot to them. You wildin if you wouldn't want Hill forcheap, Didn't he kill us at the garden this year?
smh.gif

For the sake of posting:

http://
Jason Kidd has given the Dallas Mavericks a verbal commitment that he will re-sign with the team Wednesday, according to NBA front-office sources. Sources told ESPN.com that Kidd, 36, will receive a 3-year, fully-guaranteed contract worth in excess of $25 million. ESPN.com
Now I'm hearing Steve Nash, 2010 free agent, might just lock up with Phoenix next week. New York Post
Knicks free agents David Lee and Nate Robinson have not signed offer sheets yet with another team. Portland is the lone team interested who can sign Lee outright without a sign-and-trade, but the Blazers are afraid the Knicks will match. Robinson has had inquiries from the Lakers, Magic, Bulls, Kings and Blazers. New York Post
It is also my belief that Grant Hill will sign with Boston after meeting face-to-face with Doc Rivers by the end of the week. CSNNE.com
http:// Not much.. not too credibleeither but take it for what its worth.

i have a feeling we will retain both and not do any signings (Knock on wood for what I've just said
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
)

Originally Posted by Woodside718

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

this offseason is a wash
smh.gif

[h3]I doubt any of this happens, but
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

[/h3] [h3]
[/h3] [h3]Very busy week ahead for The Knicks....[/h3]
by Hoops4Life06 on Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:34 pm

Lot's of surprises are in store for NY fans this week. Things will finally fall into place. Once Kidd makes his official announcement NY will make decisions on Lee, Nate and EDDY CURRY.

Grant Hill will be offered a 1 year deal with a player option for year 2, look for him to take that deal. Quiet as it's kept, Ricky Rubio is still very much in play for NY and this week something will happen to prove that out.

Brandon Bass will take a deal with Orlando. So that's just one more landing spot off the table for David Lee.

Kidd's decision which will be official tomorrow. That will set the wheels in motion for a week of activity that will surprise NY fans a little. Eddy and Nate will be on the move. Being able to find a trading partner for Eddy will shock alot of people. New Orleans is a strong possibility. Dont snicker at Eddy in NO, playing in the pick and roll with CP3, Eddy will feast (that includes on that gumbo too)

Nate & Mobley dealt, Nate signed and traded to Minnesota. Mobley to Portland, Rudy Fernandez, Blake plus cash to Minnesota, Rubio to NY and Portland will sign Andre Miller.

But the Lee issue will be resolved by week's end. He will be a Knick. Donnie played this just right!

Of course reaction will be VERY mixed. BUT by the time NY starts the summer league, Nate, Mobley and BIG EDDY will be gone. BUT, NY will have David Lee will be back along with Ricky Rubio and Grant Hill on the roster.
If 50% of that is true I would be good
So we're giving up Nate, Mobley, Eddy......and we're getting Hill, Rubio, Rudy...and we keep Lee.. Yea Right..... But i amwaiting..
nerd.gif

Grant Hill will be offered a 1 year deal with a player option for year 2, look for him to take that deal.
I
smh.gif
at thinking of Donnie offering the one year deal (unless its like a vets minimum but imo there are farrr more needs to spend the full MLE onhim) to Grant Hill. What the @*@# is the idea of letting him get in the way of our vast cap space in 2010? Seriously what is the thought process of all that?If anyone why let Grant Hill be signed past this season. If that ahppened i would be upset and bewildered at the same +@*@@%* time.

But
pimp.gif
at most of the other stuff mentioned. I would love to Kepp Lee andNate for the right price and i like the Rubio talks again although he said he is gonna play in Spain. Knicks would still be able to buy him out though.

Back
Top Bottom