Go to the official '09-'10 New York Knicks season thread, this thread will be locked soon

It would be great if the knicks can scoop either rudy and sessions... or t-mac and sessions.. Either one of those combo's will put a smile on my face andmake this offseason somewhat of a success. Matterfact just give me 1 of the 3 and ill be a satisfied young man
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

If we match $9mm on Kidd or even fathom matching anything over $8mm per for Lee that sig needs to go GR8.

Word i agree. But again, last time. We physically cannot give Kidd $9 mil because... WE CANNOT SIGN ANYBODY OVER THE MLE!! Thank God for that cause id berioting if we gave Swampy $9 mil ovver 3 years but unless it is resigning a player like Lee or Nate, the MLE is all we have to give.

Sorry for that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

I want Sessions but it seems Milwaukee will go hard to get him back.
reeeeeeally
eyes.gif

Im not an expert on Milwaukee but do yall think they would match MLE? I mean they JUST drafted Jennings and still have Ridnour on thir team. !@$@ yo i wouldLOVE to cop Sessions.

Originally Posted by THE GR8

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

I want Sessions but it seems Milwaukee will go hard to get him back.
reeeeeeally
eyes.gif

Im not an expert on Milwaukee but do yall think they would match MLE? I mean they JUST drafted Jennings and still have Ridnour on thir team. !@$@ yo i would LOVE to cop Sessions.

god knows sessions is LIGHT years ahead of ridnour. if i were the bucks, i would resign sessions and once jennings develops into an great point guard, tradesessions while his value his high and draft another young point guard in progress.

I will not be putting her on blast on a public message board (she is a close friend), but her body proportions are pretty unreal (in a good way).

just vote for her.
laugh.gif

I can't believe some of you want to have Jason Kidd on this team for more than a year. We need that cap room.

Why are they offering him a 3 year contract?

Maybe they think having Kidd will be even more appealing to LeBron?

Originally Posted by bonafide125

Why are they offering him a 3 year contract?

Maybe they think having Kidd will be even more appealing to LeBron?
according to some reports, yes

BUT, he is old
grin.gif
laugh.gif

I guess the fact that Kidd played with Bron and Bosh in the olympics is whats so appealing about having him in NY
grin.gif

Who the @!$% would want to come here and play with a 36 year old Kidd?

Guy can't even guard opposing PG's.

Don't take this guy unless its just for one year (he could be a good leader for the younger guys).

Walsh

"I have a little leeway which will leave me in good position for next year," Walsh wrote to The Associated Press."I know what it is but do not talk much about it."

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Woodside718

Walsh

"I have a little leeway which will leave me in good position for next year," Walsh wrote to The Associated Press. "I know what it is but do not talk much about it."

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
smokescreen imo. this is turning out to be a very quiet summer for the knicks and a crazy one for almost every other team. i hope its vice versanext year

^ I doubt that we sign anybody worthwhile this summer. It pretty obvious that Walsh is saving that cap room for next year.

I just want Walsh to add a decent backup pg.

Resign Lee and Nate to cap friendly deals also if possible.

Back
Top Bottom