Go to the official '09-'10 New York Knicks season thread, this thread will be locked soon

I just want to say thank you to you guys ... No Bull @+++ I'm Serious.

Y'all helped me keep my mind off the fact that Mike passed yesterday.

Thanks
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Thanks
ohwell.gif
frown.gif

No problem.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Originally Posted by Im Not You

I swear to god...no lie...I'd rather have Tyler Hansborough than Jordan Hill if I needed a 4
You're buggin'.
I'm really not. Ya'll can gassed about his "motor" and his "tenacity" all you want. Tyler would do WORK on that dude.

Someone explain to me the difference between Jordan Hill & Cedric Simmons...seriously.

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

What a disappointing night. I expected some meaningful trades to happen tonight for us, but I guess it didn't happen. At least Darko will leave next year. I believe QRich had a players option next year and I doubt he would've opted out. This at least kills another 9 million off our books.

I still think we can get rid of Curry and Jefferies. We can package one of them with Larry Hughes and Nate Robinson and get some more money off our books.
jefferies+hughes to the wizards for haywood+that young center. forgot his name...+cash

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Thanks
ohwell.gif

frown.gif

I swear to god...no lie...I'd rather have Tyler Hansborough than Jordan Hill if I needed a 4
grin.gif

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

you think tyler has more upside then hill? . .
Upside Sshmupside.

If you were drafting for that you might as well had given Mullens a look

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

you're welcome. I had to leave early because I was just getting frustrated with the way the picks were coming out
laugh.gif
smh.gif
....that's the earliest I ever left the draft.
Where were you sitting?

Well, it looks like Lee will be traded away soon. Do Walsh and D'Antoni really believe that Hill will be better than Lee?

Draft Express is funny...

Best Case: Better Rebounding Chris Wilcox
Worst Case: Ronny Turiaf

Lord no.
laugh.gif
alien.gif

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

Well, it looks like Lee will be traded away soon.

What makes you say so?

Drafting Hill and getting Darko. It only makes sense considering that Lee's worth is pretty high at this point, I'm thinking they may either get piecesfor the system or and expiring contract.

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

Well, it looks like Lee will be traded away soon. Do Walsh and D'Antoni really believe that Hill will be better than Lee?

Draft Express is funny...

Best Case: Better Rebounding Chris Wilcox
Worst Case: Ronny Turiaf

Lord no.
laugh.gif
alien.gif

IMO

best case:nene
worst case:haslem with no jumper

I still want to keep lee

I want Rubio, but I think Minny will want draft picks and Lee. The good thing is that the last thing they will wants is another guard like Nate.

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

lee+nate for rubio idc get it done somehow

quick question, is there any reason why you want rubio on the knicks or are you just going along with the hype
laugh.gif

he seems really good with his handle, and hes creative from what i've seen.
i really like to see both nate/lee stay but they'll get money thrown at them elsewhere...

Originally Posted by C5A5D5A5

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

lee+nate for rubio idc get it done somehow

quick question, is there any reason why you want rubio on the knicks or are you just going along with the hype
laugh.gif
come on, seriously man? I feel bad for the kid. I believe he wont have nearly as good as an NBA career at Minnesota than what he can have in newyork. I think minnesota ruined his career, sadly. He has the handle, heart, speed, court vision and size (everything that you look for in a PG). Watch hisgames on youtube (not his mixes, but the actual games) and you'll see that he would fit PERFECT here.Yes he needs to improve his strength and jumper, butthose are things you can work on.

Back
Top Bottom