Go to the official '09-'10 New York Knicks season thread, this thread will be locked soon

^^
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

I am a knicks fan but why ya'll so salty at Minnesota?
laugh.gif
Ya'll give knicks fans a bad name whining and and all that. Relax we'll be fine.
fam they drafted 4 pg's. what are they doing? cause we dont know and it looks like they dont know either. they just trying to force a tradeand i doubt its going to even happen. they had 4 first round picks and didnt make ONE GOOD PICK. they were good starting at rubio or flynn but the rest of thepicks are a complete joke

With this news of Rubio going back to europe... the knicks wanting him I hope it gets done before camp in august. Rubio chandler Lebron stoudemire Hill

HELLLLL YEAAAAHHHHHHH

Bucks FINALLY make a good pick with Jennings.
Now people will go to the games.

I do believe if this dude didnt go to Europe we would have gone before rubio and Tyreke.
I feel as if this is a steal.

Now just please trade Redd.

1. Thank you for the tickets prophecy.
2. The WaMu Theatre was LIVE
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

3. I got a "high five" from all the lotto picks
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

4. I swear to you i tihnk the knicks are cursed. Ewing needs to find a way back into the knick organization.
5. Stephen curry is the smallest player in the NBA and looks even younger than rubio when you see him in person.
6.Warriors-biggest cockblockers in the league, don nelson is a fat *%!!. i hope they dont make the playoffs for the next 20 years.
mad.gif
mad.gif

Twolves- most ******ed franchise in the league. they just ruined the careers of 2 studs. If rubio decides to stay in europe, and minny still doesnt tradehim to NY
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

7. Hill-best pick in that situation, i didnt want him because i didnt want lee gone. but what can you do, i hope he wins us over like gallo did
ohwell.gif
or he gets traded for rubio
happy.gif

8. We should have got another pick and snatched holiday. I think him and philly are a great match.
pimp.gif

9. Walsh is sleeping.
10. I hope tony douglas has a great nba career with us, i liked sam young in that situation though.

Just got home . . um well i wanted curry but i had a feeling we were going to grab hill. not really disappointed cept the trade for darko. :smh

Im trying to figure out why you guys think Curry is THAT good. He had one lil run 2 years ago in the tourny. This past year he couldnt get 30 plus pointswithout jackin 50 shots. Theres no way he drops 40 ever in the NBA. To small not strong enough, too slow. Hes OVERRATED.

Warriors picked up somebody who is going to rot on the bench for the next few years on a guard heavy team. At first I thought they was doing it for a trade

Originally Posted by CDonWasHisName

Warriors picked up somebody who is going to rot on the bench for the next few years on a guard heavy team. At first I thought they was doing it for a trade
I think they still are. Ric Bucher said the trade is still on. The way that the Warriors GM introduced Curry made it seem a little fishy aswell.

werent we suppose to get sergio rodriguez? why the @$** is he heading to another team. wow nothing ever plays right for us on draft night

Hey guys
tongue.gif

Draft09_Curry_Stern.jpg

But foreal tho, i sort of feel for you guys, you guys wanted him soo bad, but just ended up taking another L. But i think Hill is going to be good for youguys. Athletic PF in Mike D's system? not bad GL

At first I wasn't sure about how I felt about what the Knicks did tonight. But I at #8 with Rubio and Flynn off the board they had to take Hill who was thebest talent available. The trade for Darko makes sense as far as financial flexibility and mark my words...Darko will have a good season with the Knicks nextyear and I think he will flourish under D'Antoni.

However, with the two aforementioned moves I think these means D-Lee will be packing his bags sadly. As much as I like Lee I do no think he would have fit intoour plans for the future and we have to stay financially flexible for 2010. The Knicks got a solid scoring PG in Toney Douglas at 29 and I doubt they will bere-signing Nate either this summer. I like how Walsh has rebuilt this team and overhauled the roster...I don't see how as a Knicks fan you can't beexcited about the future.

I don't know about the rest of you Knicks fans but I trust what this organization is doing for the first time in about a decade.

^^^ Blah blah blah sounds good and all but I wanted mothaf*&^** rubio, flynn or curry but the minnesota and golden state clowns wanted to screw us. I havezero respect for their s*** organizations

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

1. Thank you for the tickets prophecy.
2. The WaMu Theatre was LIVE
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

3. I got a "high five" from all the lotto picks
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

4. I swear to you i tihnk the knicks are cursed. Ewing needs to find a way back into the knick organization.
5. Stephen curry is the smallest player in the NBA and looks even younger than rubio when you see him in person.
6.Warriors-biggest cockblockers in the league, don nelson is a fat *%!!. i hope they dont make the playoffs for the next 20 years.
mad.gif
mad.gif

Twolves- most ******ed franchise in the league. they just ruined the careers of 2 studs. If rubio decides to stay in europe, and minny still doesnt trade him to NY
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

7. Hill-best pick in that situation, i didnt want him because i didnt want lee gone. but what can you do, i hope he wins us over like gallo did
ohwell.gif
or he gets traded for rubio
happy.gif

8. We should have got another pick and snatched holiday. I think him and philly are a great match.
pimp.gif

9. Walsh is sleeping.
10. I hope tony douglas has a great nba career with us, i liked sam young in that situation though.

you're welcome. I had to leave early because I was just getting frustrated with the way the picks were coming out
laugh.gif
smh.gif
....that's the earliest I ever left the draft.

^ yo I was thinkin the same thing man smfh... this dude was about to cry when we were booing him.. He's not gonna be able to handle to pressure of playinin nyc.. Country boy from atlanta life is about to do a 360

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

^ yo I was thinkin the same thing man smfh... this dude was about to cry when we were booing him.. He's not gonna be able to handle to pressure of playin in nyc.. Country boy from atlanta life is about to do a 360

roll.gif
My girl was sitting right next to me she was like "Damn, he soundshurt."

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
He definitely was mad. When he got asked about how he fits on the team...hestarted talking about the fans
laugh.gif

"Im just here to play basketball" lol knick fans are gonna eat him alive... that wasn't the answer we was lookin for... lol I bet steph currywouldn't have said that

Back
Top Bottom