Go to the official '09-'10 New York Knicks season thread, this thread will be locked soon

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Budinger still on the board after the 40th pick?
tired.gif
He should have stuck with volleyball.

I personally think the kid is a good player. He should have gone in the late first round.

Originally Posted by bulldg2686

Originally Posted by Woodside718

I will miss QRich's post spin move and his constant yelling everytime he drives to the rim

Does nobody realize we traded Q Rich to free up #23 for Lebron James?

I was thinkin the same thing too
laugh.gif

I will miss QRich's post spin move and his constant yelling everytime he drives to the rim

The showed some dude in the crowd a with a Knicks #23 jersey with James on the back.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Im not really feeling the direction the Knicks are goingwith this draft tho
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Budinger still on the board after the 40th pick?
tired.gif
He should have stuck with volleyball.

I personally think the kid is a good player. He should have gone in the late first round.
On talent he's a late lottery pick. But he has no heart or desire to succeed. Which is a shame.
Off topic, but if you ask me, Minnesota had a terrible draft. Instead of getting a shooting guard (Curry) or trading down to get a sf (Terrence Williams, EarlClark) they draft 2 point guards. Then swap first rounders with Denver, then draft another point guard with their second rounder. What the hell is wrong withthem?

1) THANK GOD we did not end up with Stephen Curry. There's just something about him that is irritating/annoying.
-but I will give him props for being the best dressed in the green room next to Griffin

2) Hill is cool. But I was hoping for Brandon Jennings to be the pick.

2a) If these Rubio to NY rumors are true, F___ my previous statement, LOL.

3) I don't know why exactly, but I'm a little sad to say goodbye to QRich... Dude was never utilized properly in our offense. They should have playedhim in the post more instead of as a faux spot up shooter.

4) I am officially a New Jersey Nets fan until 2010! haha

ALL I GOTTA SAY IS $+@# MINNESOTA. THEY TOOK THE TWO BEST GUARDS. I HOPE NO ONE TRADES FOR EITHER ONE OF THEM AND THEY ARE STUCK WITH A WASTED PICK!!! RATBASTARDS!!! MAN I WISH WE COULD HAVE GOTTEN FLYNN. AT THE END OF THE DAY THOUGH...IM HAPPY WE DIDNT GET CURRY. CURRY IS NOT GOING TO BE GREAT IN THE NBA. IDONT KNOW WHY PEOPLE SWEAR HE'S GOING TO BE SCORING BUCKETS. HE AINT QUICK. CANT CREATE HIS OWN SHOT....HOW HE GON DROP BUCKETS? ONLY WAY HE WILL IS IF HERUNS THROUGH SCREENS ALL DAY LIKE RIP AND RAY ALLEN. AND ON ANOTHER SIDE NOTE...WHY THE HELL DID GOLDEN STATE TAKE CURRY? THEY HAVE NO ROOM FOR HIM. HE AINTGON START THATS FOR SURE. HE GON BE RIDING THE BENCH ALL YEAR.

AT THE END OF THE DAY I SECRETLY HOPE WE DO MAKE ANOTHER TRADE AND ITS FOR FLYNN NOT RUBIo!

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Again...can someone PLEASE tell me about this Ricky Rubio trade???
He hasn't been traded........yet.

Right now there's rumors that he'd rather stay in Spain a few more years instead of playing for Minnesota

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Right now there's rumors that he'd rather stay in Spain a few more years instead of playing for Minnesota

nerd.gif

Wow...

I almost secretly hopes he does go back to Spain. Waste of a pick for Minnesota.

[Dave Chappelle] BUT C'MON MINNY, GIVE US RICKY BABY, I'LL SUCK YO' +#%!! [/Dave Chappelle]

Smh at minnesota drafting another guard this time nick calathes.. Wat the hell is wrong with this franchise? It does not seem to me that they are trying to bestupid with selecting guard after guard.. Really disgusting how they selected flynn and rubio back to back

It was touched upon in the thread before but...

YES F Minnesota and F Golden State, but you know what? The top 2 or 3 players we wanted were all off the board by the time we were on the clock.

We went with the best available player, who does actually fit one of our needs. At least we didn't reach for some bum, or draft a position we have no usefor.

I wish we could have walked away with Flynn (even more so after watching his post pick interview, hearing dude talk makes me feel like he "just getsit", he's gonna be a good player for a long time).

But Hill is not a bad consolation prize, IMO.

And maybe more so than other people, but I really, REALLY like the pick of Douglas at 29 from LA. He may be a little shorter than we'd like, but for a dudeto be able to score like he can, AND play defense like he can, that's a valuable combination.

I'm not upset at the Hill pick he was the best talent available at the 8th spot.

I just wanted a PG. Duhon and Nate playing PG won't cut it,

We're getting Rubio. I don't know how yet. But we're getting him. I swear, I'll cut you if you say otherwise.

Originally Posted by you big dummy

nerd.gif

Hmm, this sounds like another one of those Yi Jian Li stories. Didn't that guy say he didn't want to play for Milwaukee and ended *****ing and cryingto get traded to NJ? I doubt Ricky will pull that card.

On another note...this makes me wonder. Why the Hell did we buy the 29th pick? I don't get it. I figured we would've packaged the 8th, 29th and anotherplayer to move up.

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

It was touched upon in the thread before but...

YES F Minnesota and F Golden State, but you know what? The top 2 or 3 players we wanted were all off the board by the time we were on the clock.

We went with the best available player, who does actually fit one of our needs. At least we didn't reach for some bum, or draft a position we have no use for.

I wish we could have walked away with Flynn (even more so after watching his post pick interview, hearing dude talk makes me feel like he "just gets it", he's gonna be a good player for a long time).

But Hill is not a bad consolation prize, IMO.

And maybe more so than other people, but I really, REALLY like the pick of Douglas at 29 from LA. He may be a little shorter than we'd like, but for a dude to be able to score like he can, AND play defense like he can, that's a valuable combination.

Douglas was a good pick-up, I doubt he starts though.

Back
Top Bottom