Go to the official '09-'10 New York Knicks season thread, this thread will be locked soon

If Donnie can package Jeffries (any word if he's involved in a potential deal?), I'd say go for it...

Maybe Utah doesn't want Boozer messing up the chemistry and are willing to deal him? Not that he has a history of acting up, but unless this is[color= rgb(0, 204, 51)]$$$[/color] motivated I don't see why they'd entertain this...
Originally Posted by Al3xis

david lee being white is all i can come up with
Or it could be that.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

all i have to say is lee is staying.

laugh.gif
pretty much. A day after the Utah rumors hit, Hahn reported that there is no deal. Also just read on realgm that we tried to get Rudy fernandezfor lee, but the blazers werent having it. DAMN WHEN IS THE SEASON GONNA START ALREADY!!!
mad.gif
I havent been this excited for the season to start (mainly just to see watchgallo) this decade since we got marbury
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Knicks sign Sun Yue September 17, 2009 · Filed Under New York Knicks, News New York Knickerbockers President of Basketball Operations Donnie Walsh announcedtoday that guard Sun Yue has been signed as a free agent. Per team policy, terms of the deal were not disclosed. InsideHoops.com assume it's not aguaranteed contract and is for low money. Sun, 6-9, 205-pounds, averaged 0.6 points, 0.2 assists and 2.8 minutes in 10 games as a rookie last season with theL.A. Lakers. The Hebei, China-native was selected by the Lakers of the second round (40th overall) in the 2008 NBA Draft and also averaged 9.8 points, 3.7assists and 3.3 rebounds in six games on assignment last season with the Los Angeles D-Fenders of the NBA Development League. The 23-year old is a member ofthe Chinese National Team and started all six games for China in the 2008 Olympics in Beijing.

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

Knicks sign Sun Yue September 17, 2009 · Filed Under New York Knicks, News New York Knickerbockers President of Basketball Operations Donnie Walsh announced today that guard Sun Yue has been signed as a free agent. Per team policy, terms of the deal were not disclosed. InsideHoops.com assume it's not a guaranteed contract and is for low money. Sun, 6-9, 205-pounds, averaged 0.6 points, 0.2 assists and 2.8 minutes in 10 games as a rookie last season with the L.A. Lakers. The Hebei, China-native was selected by the Lakers of the second round (40th overall) in the 2008 NBA Draft and also averaged 9.8 points, 3.7 assists and 3.3 rebounds in six games on assignment last season with the Los Angeles D-Fenders of the NBA Development League. The 23-year old is a member of the Chinese National Team and started all six games for China in the 2008 Olympics in Beijing.
pimp.gif

I'm among the excited ones to see this year's roster. I have hope, not that we will make a crazy playoff run or anything, but just that these gameswill be fun to watch.

Originally Posted by NYelectric

I'm among the excited ones to see this year's roster. I have hope, not that we will make a crazy playoff run or anything, but just that these games will be fun to watch.
Really? I have a feeling we're going to get shut out every game
laugh.gif

I mean, I would be excited if I knew Lee & Nate were going to be here for the long-term so I could be happy to see the growth in their game. But everyonewith the exception of Gallo is pretty much on the trading block "if the right deal comes along." We already know they're willing to part withLee, Nate, Chandler and a slew of others as there have been scenarios already. So
ohwell.gif
even if these guys play well, there's no guarantee they'll be here by the end of the trading deadline.

Nate and Lee aren'growing anymore. They are what they are. This year is just a bridge year, we pray that Gallo can somehow turn into an all-star caliberplayer, that is the only thing I care about this year. And Wilson's continued development.

Originally Posted by viiheaven

I'm among the excited ones to see this year's roster. I have hope, not that we will make a crazy playoff run or anything, but just that these games will be fun to watch.
Really? I have a feeling we're going to get shut out every game
laugh.gif

I mean, I would be excited if I knew Lee & Nate were going to be here for the long-term so I could be happy to see the growth in their game. But everyone with the exception of Gallo is pretty much on the trading block "if the right deal comes along." We already know they're willing to part with Lee, Nate, Chandler and a slew of others as there have been scenarios already. So
ohwell.gif
even if these guys play well, there's no guarantee they'll be here by the end of the trading deadline.
Maybe curious is a better word. I am excited to see how Chandler and Gallo have improved. Curious to see Eddy in a jersey.
We're not any worse than we were last season.

The offseason really reminds me that there isn't a single goddamn thing on tv.
mad men, it's always sunny in philadelphia

curb your enthusiasm this weekend
smokin.gif

Finally the first thing in awhile I'm excited about, and it's Curb Your Enthusiasm.

Back
Top Bottom