Go to the official '09-'10 New York Knicks season thread, this thread will be locked soon

Originally Posted by Al3xis

bj is marbury...except steph had twice the game.
QFT that is exactly what i have been trying to say. No regrets passing dude up and add to the fact that BJ has twice the head of even Marbury
sick.gif

congrats to my dude Nasty Nate
pimp.gif

hopefully he can work up an extention this season
pimp.gif
smile.gif

Game 5 from 94 is on right now. Mase getting into it with Hakeem
laugh.gif

I miss those days. Every time I see Charles Smith I want to kick FG's with babies.

In reference to the current thread title about ticket deals, I just missed out on some decent prices on 100 level seats yesterday. Sucks being broke when dealscome along. I would have bought for the squad tix to the Cleveland game.

If ever there was a time for deals, this season with little to no expectations would seem to be the most realistic.

Originally Posted by Woodside718

^Im planning to cop some tickets, where you getting these specials at?

speaking for myself, i get alerted by knicks e-mail (so if you signed up for it, you should have received it)

For that deal I was referring to, my dad got the email from I don't know. My job also offers some deals sometimes, I gotta see what's good with that.

[h1]Knicks, Nate near deal; Lee a holdout?[/h1]
By MARC BERMAN

Last Updated: 7:22 AM, September 24, 2009

Posted: 2:47 AM, September 24, 2009

While Knicks guard Nate Robinson is close to signing a one-year deal for more than the $2.9 million qualifying offer, the real story is David Lee'ssituation, which is a lot less certain just four days before training camp opens in Saratoga.

According to a source, Robinson could ink a one-year contract after agreeing to major portions of a incentive-laden deal.

A source with intimate knowledge of the situation said the deal still must be finalized but could be signed today or tomorrow.

Knicks officials are confident they also will ink Lee to a one-year deal before Monday's camp. But his agent, Mark Bartelstein, stopped short of sayingthat, raising the specter of a holdout.

Robinson had already stated he would sign for the qualifying offer if he had to, but the Knicks offered slightly more in their hopes of showing respect.

The Post reported in late July Robinson and Lee felt "disrespected" by the franchise in not making long-term offers. They are on Day 86 of theirfree agency.

Though management has placed a low priority on winning this season to protect 2010 cap space, it wants to avoid the embarrassment of the team's two mostpopular players holding out.

Lee and the Knicks are apart on numbers and incentives. Lee has been offered more than double his $2.5M qualifier.

"If I was confident and knew it'd get done by Monday, I'd say I was confident it will get done," Bartelstein told The Post."We're working at it. That's all I can tell you."

Bartelstein had been seeking a multi-year deal at $10 million per.

In another development, the Knicks' biggest offseason addition -- 7-foot Darko Milicic -- arrives from Serbia tomorrow after missing all of theclub's voluntary pre-camp workouts.

[email protected]

I'm pretty sure Nate took the qualifying offer.

And this dude David Lee frustrates me. Does he not understand the plan is to have cap room in 2010? Donnie was not offering more than one year no matter what.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

I'm pretty sure Nate took the qualifying offer.

And this dude David Lee frustrates me. Does he not understand the plan is to have cap room in 2010? Donnie was not offering more than one year no matter what.

Obviously he does not care.

Back
Top Bottom