Go to the official '09-'10 New York Knicks season thread, this thread will be locked soon

I searched youtube for footage on him.

He looked GREAT... 3 years ago, lol.

What happened to Morris Almond? I thought he was a definite to actually make the roster.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at guarding 4 postitions.
i think sun is a good add to our team. kind of disappointed lakers never really gave him burn on court.
donnie doing work, bringing two ring holders onto the team
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Since I'm actually in the city for school this year, I'd love to get to some games, but nosebleeds aren't my thing. I have never paid for ticketsmyself so I gotta look into prices.

What am I looking at to be able to reach and give Spike a pound?
laugh.gif

just thought i should post this quote...
"They were up front with him," Moore said. "When he sat down and met with them eye-to-eye, he said, 'I was just lied to, and it almost destroyed my career. What do you guys want from me? If you want me to just come here and sell tickets, you've got the wrong guy. If I come here, I want to win.' "

THAT is the kinda man we need on this team. im telling yall we will regret not signing AI when we had the chance
wink.gif
pimp.gif

Darko, pruitt, and sun yue all got rings
laugh.gif

Sun Yue the asian Magic... Watch out
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Knicks fans probably feel like jumping in the Hudson Bay over all the garbage years of basketball they had to sit through.
roll.gif

call me crazy but since we'll have everyone back plus a healthy gallo and douglas and hill......we'll be improved

^I agree with that statement...I still would have liked for us to sign Sessions, but whats done is done...

Im very anxious to see Gallo at 100%...

Originally Posted by Al3xis

call me crazy but since we'll have everyone back plus a healthy gallo and douglas and hill......we'll be improved
exactly what i've been saying all summer. cant wait
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Al3xis

playoffs??
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

And in defense last year with Kyle Orton at QB and a rookie at RB with no WRs and a mediocre Oline i expected my Bears to have one of their worst season ever,and they ended up going over .500 and almost making the playoffs and Forte shocked everyone and was a BEAST. Maybe something similar will happen to us thisseason
nerd.gif
smokin.gif

"Nasty Nas in ya area, about to cause mass hysteria..." love the title happy bday my dude
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Playoffs? what the hell are you guys talking about playoffs in here for? better lower them expectations a bit, it's gonna be a rough, up and down year.

why can't we hope for an 8 seed.

This team was decent, but decimated by trades and not having enough guys to suit up for a stretch.

The turnover was absurd for any sports team, as well.

A year under their belts to mesh with each other, and some additions depth wise will help.

We'll be in the hunt, but ultimately, i'd say around 35 wins and falling a little short.

I'm late but yea Proph he broke the record. I got a bunch of pictures but with the rain delay I was pretty toasted by the time he did it so the pics may bea little @#%!+% up.

Playoffs baby
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom