Go to the official '09-'10 New York Knicks season thread, this thread will be locked soon

roll.gif
@ Q

Originally Posted by THE GR8

Originally Posted by xblker47

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Originally Posted by Woodside718

nate-robinson.gif

Classic.
roll.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif

In Nates defense what some people dont understand about that .gif, he did the dance BEFORE the game started. They just showed it again in that .gif after the game was over on MSG, kinda like how they show game highlights when they show the final score. The dance happened before the game though
laugh.gif
I remember seeing this gif and ppl were quick to call Nate a bad team player
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
like who's happy to do a dance like that after your teamloses
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
you gotta be a total a-hole to be doing something like that
roll.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by THE GR8

Originally Posted by xblker47

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Originally Posted by Woodside718

nate-robinson.gif

Classic.
roll.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif

In Nates defense what some people dont understand about that .gif, he did the dance BEFORE the game started. They just showed it again in that .gif after the game was over on MSG, kinda like how they show game highlights when they show the final score. The dance happened before the game though
laugh.gif
I remember seeing this gif and ppl were quick to call Nate a bad team player
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
like who's happy to do a dance like that after your team loses
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
you gotta be a total a-hole to be doing something like that
roll.gif

AGREED. I remember that also dude were just straight up bashing Nate on here, i had to come in and be like you do know that was before the game started, right?
laugh.gif

Thats why i was quick to defend him in this thread before people start to take it the wrong way again
roll.gif

best part of the gif BY FAR is Q Brick feeling around to grab Nate but keeps missing him... classic
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Sep 08, 2009 7:41 AM EST

Szczerbiak_Wally_cle.jpg
The Knicks have an open rosterspot and Wally Szczerbiak is still unsigned.

Szczerbiak has been linked to the Nuggets this offseason, but nothing appears imminent between the forward and Denver.

Alan Hahn of Newsday believes that the Knicks could get Szczerbiak for the bi-annual exception ($1.9 million), which would be good value for a veteran ofhis caliber.

Szczerbiak is a native of Long Island, which might make New York an enticing destination.

2010 can't come soon enough. Whether or not we sign the big names, I'd like to get past this speculation and for us to try and put together somethinglike a team.
laugh.gif
at some of these rumors though. Wally
grin.gif
........hmm, nah
laugh.gif

Oh boy, I can just imagine Wally world in a Knick jersey right now and the crowd just relentlessly booing him after the first missed shot he fires up.

it's looking more and more like there's nothing to look forward to this season outside of Gallo logging major minutes, and hopefully a mid-season trade

Originally Posted by BangDak

pat. jr > that bum.

Can't touch a basketball until January.

Should have signed him last year...I never understood how Roberson, Crawford, and freaking Cheikh Samb got looks but now Pat after how he played in thepreseason.

Is there like any way that we can sign Nate and Lee to their one year deals, and them have them like hold out next summer, let us do our thing in free agencyand than give both of them their big contracts after we sign our FAs?? Because after than cap space wont be an issue cause we planning to use it all, and evenif signing Nate/Lee puts us over the salary cap you are allowed to go over to resign players, just not sign FAs... Is that a possible option whatsoever??
nerd.gif

For the 1.9 mill, I dont think Wally would be a horrible pickup.

Veteran off the bench,10 min a game. He'll be good for atleast 8.

He can knock down open shots ... Hes also 1 of the worst defenders I ever seen tho.

laugh.gif

g8, yeah that is.
i dont know if being an unrestricted free agent denies that option though.
i hate that restricted/unrestricted %*+%%*@#. makes everything so damn complicated.
and i rather give that 1.9 mil to a team/gm/owner to take on curry.
and give those minutes to chandler/gallo. hell ill even give it to larry hughes
laugh.gif

If we get dlee back our frontcourt would be crazy deep

dlee, darko
pimp.gif
, curry
indifferent.gif
, jeffries
smh.gif
, jhill

Can't wait for knicks basketball to start
laugh.gif

That's not "deep" at all
laugh.gif

We've got Lee, two unproven players in Darko and Hill, and then Jeffries and Curry.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Originally Posted by BangDak

pat. jr > that bum.

Can't touch a basketball until January.

Should have signed him last year...I never understood how Roberson, Crawford, and freaking Cheikh Samb got looks but now Pat after how he played in the preseason.
What happened this time?

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Sep 08, 2009 7:41 AM EST

Szczerbiak_Wally_cle.jpg
The Knicks have an open roster spot and Wally Szczerbiak is still unsigned.

Szczerbiak has been linked to the Nuggets this offseason, but nothing appears imminent between the forward and Denver.

Alan Hahn of Newsday believes that the Knicks could get Szczerbiak for the bi-annual exception ($1.9 million), which would be good value for a veteran of his caliber.

Szczerbiak is a native of Long Island, which might make New York an enticing destination.
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom