Go to the official '09-'10 New York Knicks season thread, this thread will be locked soon

aiiight !@!% it im drunk, yall know i love him but !@!% Sessions...

Lets get Nasty and Lee back and chill with Gallo and Will add Darko and Al "I Get Buckets" Harrington and lets make a playoff run
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and trade Curry and Jeffries
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I know you were drunk, so the playoff run comment will slide. This "team" isn't smelling the playoffs.

Originally Posted by BangDak

AMP, im perfectly fine with duhon being our leader once bron gets tired.
i might be alone on this though...
only if it's the duhon from the first half of the year

Take it for what it's worth because its the NY Post and its Berman
[h1]KNICKS LOSE SESSIONS[/h1]The Knicks lost out on Bucks point guard Ramon Sessions yesterday, re-igniting Donnie Walsh's interest in the Timberwolves' Ricky Rubio and increasingWalsh's urgency sign restricted free agents David Lee and Nate Robinson.
KNICKS BLOG

BERMAN ON TWITTER

Walsh said he will put the heat on next week in trying to sign Lee and Robinson to one-year deals. And he also will inquire again about Rubio, who agreed toplay in Spain another two years, prompting Minnesota to ink Sessions to an offer sheet.

"I'm going forward with it," Walsh said of Lee and Robinson. "It's the beginning of September. I'd like to see if we can getsomething done. We want to keep them, put it that way, and that's up to me. I'll try to see where we can get to as quickly as we can get to."

Walsh's remarks come in response to Lee's agent Mark Bartelstein recently saying that he could not rule out the possibility of Lee being unsigned bythe start of training camp Sept. 28 because no contract numbers had been exchanged. Lee is agreeable to a one-year deal.

The last time Walsh inquired about Rubio was right after the draft, but Wolves president David Kahn, once a close associate in Indiana, told Walsh they werekeeping him.

"Obviously it went through my mind," Walsh said. "Rubio committed to Spain. Right away David signs Sessions.That might mean Rubio is in play. I'll find that out."

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by DubA169

you guys don't think lebron might WANT a great point guard, so he doesn't have to do every single thing on the court??

Why have a point guard when you have Magic Johnson on steroids on the court?
But you don't nor will you ever.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SenatorJeffSmith

Originally Posted by DubA169

you guys don't think lebron might WANT a great point guard, so he doesn't have to do every single thing on the court??

Why have a point guard when you have Magic Johnson on steroids on the court?
But you don't nor will you ever.
roll.gif

He might be a Knick but if y'all dont make it past the Finals he ain't going to be a Cav. He wants talent around him and he ain't going to get thatwith Anderson Vaerjao, and Ilgauskus surrounding him.

That'd be cool if the Knicks stunk it up enough to win the lottery.
laugh.gif

I really don't care about this season. Its obvious were lookin' beyond to next summer. But if we wanna at least blow up scoreboard, I'd go afterA.I. And let him shoot it 30 times a game. I think he'd like that.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

laugh.gif

I really don't care about this season. Its obvious were lookin' beyond to next summer. But if we wanna at least blow up scoreboard, I'd go after A.I. And let him shoot it 30 times a game. I think he'd like that.

Na, it wouldn't be cool cause we don't have a draft pick. $%+! Isaiah.

i dont know why donnie is so obsessed with rubio... hes not coming to the nba anytime soon anyway

why are their cavs fans in this thread? i don't see knicks fans popping into cavs threads all the time. I can't wait to abuse you fans when lebron isout of the 2nd round and bounces, even if he doesn't come to new york.

Originally Posted by Woodside718

Take it for what it's worth because its the NY Post and its Berman
actually, he has a better track record than the NY daily news

it's not like this is news about Marbury
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KingJay718

laugh.gif

I really don't care about this season. Its obvious were lookin' beyond to next summer. But if we wanna at least blow up scoreboard, I'd go after A.I. And let him shoot it 30 times a game. I think he'd like that.

Na, it wouldn't be cool cause we don't have a draft pick. $%+! Isaiah.
word
mad.gif

but i like the part about AI
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Sources: Lee to receive 1-year deal
Comment Email Print Share
By Andrew Marchand
ESPN.com
Archive

The New York Knicks expect to sign restricted free agent David Lee to a one-year contract at some point after Labor Day, officials familiar with the talks saidFriday.

David Lee

Lee

Knicks president Donnie Walsh said he doesn't think a Lee sign-and-trade is possible. Even though the Knicks like Lee, Walsh said he is not interested insigning the forward to a long-term contract at this point; he wants to maintain as much payroll flexibility as possible for next summer, when LeBron James,Chris Bosh and other prominent players will be free agents.

"We can't get a deal" for Lee, Walsh said.

Contract discussions are expected to heat up next week. Many league officials think the deal will fall in the $6 million-to-$8 million range, but the two sideswill exchange more concrete numbers soon. Lee could be rewarded more generously since it will be just a one-year contract.

The only way the deal with Lee wouldn't get done is if another team offers the Knicks a sign-and-trade scenario for a player the Knicks like at least asmuch as Lee and who still allows for future financial flexibility.

No sign-and-trades have materialized at this point, and Walsh doesn't expect any. There is also a good chance that guard Nate Robinson will return to theKnicks on a one-year deal as well, Walsh said.

Andrew Marchand is the managing editor for 1050 ESPN New York.

http://www.nba.com/2009/news/features/john_schuhmann/09/04/knicks/
Via NBA.com
"…What we've seen of him (Gallinari) and what we know of him as a person, a leader and all that, we think he can be a top-level player in this league," D'Antoni said. "He's definitely one of the best shooters in the league, without a doubt. He's 6-10, knows how to play and is a better defender than what most people think."

Those are strong words for a player who has yet to log 500 minutes in the league and at this point is nothing more than potential. But D'Antoni has a rosy outlook on most aspects of his team's current situation…"

Without question, the team feels that Gallo is healthy and ready to take the city by storm. Despite all of those who think the organization missed the boat on
Ramon Sessions, that is a pretty good reason to be excited for this year. I'm not sure how much better the team is, but when talking about progression, I feel that adding the Curry/Milicic combo, the two rookies and a healthy Gallo is a marked sign of improvement.

are they saying curry is in shape and the rooster is completely healthy?
and we can move jefferies/curry with lee at the trade deadline imo. no need to rush...

Originally Posted by BangDak

are they saying curry is in shape and the rooster is completely healthy?
and we can move jefferies/curry with lee at the trade deadline imo. no need to rush...
::crosses fingers::

Originally Posted by xblker47

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Originally Posted by Woodside718

nate-robinson.gif

Classic.
roll.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif

In Nates defense what some people dont understand about that .gif, he did the dance BEFORE the game started. They just showed it again in that .gif after thegame was over on MSG, kinda like how they show game highlights when they show the final score. The dance happened before the game though
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom