Go to the official '09-'10 New York Knicks season thread, this thread will be locked soon

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

Sessions is about to sign with the wolves.. david kahn stickin it to the knicks again
indifferent.gif

Knicks taking some many L's this off-season. Struggling to sign our OWN players
smh.gif

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

Sessions is about to sign with the wolves.. david kahn stickin it to the knicks again
indifferent.gif

Knicks taking some many L's this off-season. Struggling to sign our OWN players
smh.gif

word
ive been waiting for something to happen....
and also waiting for you to put the players in you sig....
laugh.gif

bye bye Sessions
smh.gif

Wolves got the 2 PGs i wanted this offseason in Flynn and Sess (3 if you include Rubio)
smh.gif

Damnit... What is Kahn's insistence on messing up the Knicks PG situation.

Obviously he's not doing it to strictly mess with the Knicks, just worked out that way... but come on.

Lee is officially back for one year, 6-8 million. I guess we can forget moving him in a deal with Curry, cause it needed to be 4 million and under for that tohappen. Maybe him and Jeffries can be moved though.

6-8 million to lee doesn't help us in anyway, so this whole summer has been a freaking waste. I'm very mad we didn't get sessions on the cheap.

laugh.gif
I can't wait to see what some responses would be if Flynn starts over Ramon this season.

How does $6 to $8 per not help us?

Originally Posted by Proshares

laugh.gif
I can't wait to see what some responses would be if Flynn starts over Ramon this season.

How does $6 to $8 per not help us?
can't package him with curry or jefferies

I have nothing against rebuilding but that 4 mil a year for sessions would have been worth it long term imo. Can't rebuild without pieces. How are we goingto get good pass first PG for under 4 mil a year now? The economy will get better and people will look at sessions as a steal.

Na, not singing Sessions to a 4 year deal was the right move. Dude hasn't proved enough for a 4 year deal. Plus with LeBron you really don't need apoint guard for the most part. Priority this year should be trading Jefferies or Curry to clear that contract.

Could we just buy out Curry's contract to him off the team and clear our cap space.

it'll still count against your cap AMP, as far as i know.
i wouldnt mind sessions for 4 years, but i rather have rubio.
i wouldnt mind duhon either. IF we do indeed get lebron,like AMP said, who needs a PG when lebron's goign to be doing all the work & ball handlinganyway.

Originally Posted by BangDak

it'll still count against your cap AMP, as far as i know.
i wouldnt mind sessions for 4 years, but i rather have rubio.
i wouldnt mind duhon either. IF we do indeed get lebron,like AMP said, who needs a PG when lebron's goign to be doing all the work & ball handling anyway.
even IF we get bron...we've seen it happen...the dude is still human and eventually gets tired like the rest of us. we still need a secondplay maker and nobody that is currently on the roster can fill that void (as much as gallo thinks he can, i doubt it from what i saw last season.)

theres still a long way to go til the beginning of the 2010 season and 2010-2011 trade deadline so we'll see what happens.

you guys don't think lebron might WANT a great point guard, so he doesn't have to do every single thing on the court??

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Na, not singing Sessions to a 4 year deal was the right move. Dude hasn't proved enough for a 4 year deal. Plus with LeBron you really don't need a point guard for the most part. Priority this year should be trading Jefferies or Curry to clear that contract.

Could we just buy out Curry's contract to him off the team and clear our cap space.
QFT

Originally Posted by DubA169

you guys don't think lebron might WANT a great point guard, so he doesn't have to do every single thing on the court??

Why have a point guard when you have Magic Johnson on steroids on the court?

I would have loved Sessions in a Knicks uniform but Walsh made the right move. Dude is not worth that money at 3 years and we have to stick to our plan. I lovethat the Knicks front office has not wavered on bit from their direction. Bringing Lee back for one year along with Nate would be good moves and as someonesaid earlier trying to trade either Curry or Jeffries should be our priority this season.

AMP, im perfectly fine with duhon being our leader once bron gets tired.
i might be alone on this though...

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

I would have loved Sessions in a Knicks uniform but Walsh made the right move. Dude is not worth that money at 3 years and we have to stick to our plan. I love that the Knicks front office has not wavered on bit from their direction. Bringing Lee back for one year along with Nate would be good moves and as someone said earlier trying to trade either Curry or Jeffries should be our priority this season.

Back
Top Bottom