Girl losing interests

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by kidUFC

Originally Posted by Sid Nasty

personally if you guys are dating the best thing to do right now is...

before she gets cold, call her up and be like can we meet up cause we need to "talk". then break it off with her. be like maybe we should stop hanging out for a while. that will completely be unexpected to her and itl make her chase you. but if you guys really aint dating then just stop hittting her up completely. itl have her wondering $%* your doing. relationships are like a rubber band, as soon as one side pulls away, the other side pulls in that much closer. but, just make sure the rubber band is strong enough to withstand the pull you give.

quote of the year for me.

going through the same thing right now and it just happened yesterday.. i thought shed be the one after going through 13 women this year.
tired.gif

i told her i love her and she told me she love me... i guess it was just lust.. she told me that it feels like everything just ended .. i ask her if thats what she wanted and she replied no.. but i feel like its the other way around.. shes not my girl, just talking/dating.. but im inlove with this girl and i cant even talk to other females without feeling good about it.

sorry for the vent.. just had to let some emotions out.

Spoiler [+]
i am smashin btw.. but if its no the same. nh.

what makes you love her? she's not even yours exclusively so how do you know you love her?
You don't have to necessarily be with someone exclusively to have feelings for them.

that Rubber Band quote is dope....Idk if giving her space will be able to mend this(I hope tho)...she has a real stubborn  personality though and doesn't really change for anybody, so I'm not sure how effective this can be
ohwell.gif
considering she's already blowing me off like this like I'm an idiot or something...

DUDE, !#%+ HER........... People come in and out your life all the time.

!#%+ IT

DUDE, !#%+ HER........... People come in and out your life all the time.

!#%+ IT

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

before she gets cold, call her up and be like can we meet up cause we need to "talk". then break it off with her. be like maybe we should stop hanging out for a while. that will completely be unexpected to her and itl make her chase you. but if you guys really aint dating then just stop hittting her up completely. itl have her wondering $%* your doing. relationships are like a rubber band, as soon as one side pulls away, the other side pulls in that much closer. but, just make sure the rubber band is strong enough to withstand the pull you give.

going through the same thing right now and it just happened yesterday.. i thought shed be the one after going through 13 women this year.
tired.gif

i told her i love her and she told me she love me... i guess it was just lust.. she told me that it feels like everything just ended .. i ask her if thats what she wanted and she replied no.. but i feel like its the other way around.. shes not my girl, just talking/dating.. but im inlove with this girl and i cant even talk to other females without feeling good about it.

Spoiler [+]

what makes you love her? she's not even yours exclusively so how do you know you love her?
You don't have to necessarily be with someone exclusively to have feelings for them.

that Rubber Band quote is dope....Idk if giving her space will be able to mend this(I hope tho)...she has a real stubborn  personality though and doesn't really change for anybody, so I'm not sure how effective this can be
ohwell.gif
considering she's already blowing me off like this like I'm an idiot or something...

Doesn't matter what personality she has, just give her space. She will try to front like she doesn't care or miss you. She might even go talk to another guy right away, but trust me if you guys really had a connection she will be thinking of you. Give her time and she will realize if she really wants you or not.

tired.gif

Spoiler [+]

ohwell.gif

Doesn't matter what personality she has, just give her space. She will try to front like she doesn't care or miss you. She might even go talk to another guy right away, but trust me if you guys really had a connection she will be thinking of you. Give her time and she will realize if she really wants you or not.

relationships are like a rubber band, as soon as one side pulls away, the other side pulls in that much closer. but, just make sure the rubber band is strong enough to withstand the pull you give.
Nt'er Ididit4theluv said this a lot better a few years back, but I lost faith in Yukus search in finding it again
ohwell.gif

relationships are like a rubber band, as soon as one side pulls away, the other side pulls in that much closer. but, just make sure the rubber band is strong enough to withstand the pull you give.
Nt'er Ididit4theluv said this a lot better a few years back, but I lost faith in Yukus search in finding it again
ohwell.gif

tired.gif

Spoiler [+]

ohwell.gif

Fam, dont waste your time and emotions wondering about what she will or wont do.  Move on.  Like your boy DMX said, "If you love something let it go, if it
comes back to you, it's yours. If it doesn't, it never was."

tired.gif

Spoiler [+]

ohwell.gif

Fam, dont waste your time and emotions wondering about what she will or wont do.  Move on.  Like your boy DMX said, "If you love something let it go, if it

charge the whole situation to the game and move on, the whole thing isn't even worth your time or energy

charge the whole situation to the game and move on, the whole thing isn't even worth your time or energy

Please dont go to her asking why. Just dont.

Like everyone said, let it die for a while. If its meant to be it will be eventually. Just hold on to that fact and youll be ok.

Please dont go to her asking why. Just dont.

Like everyone said, let it die for a while. If its meant to be it will be eventually. Just hold on to that fact and youll be ok.

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

Leave her alone, never call or text her, and sleep with a ton of random women and make sure she finds out somehow. Doing this she'll flock back to your nuts like a boomerang.
This but not really RANDOM women. More like women that she would find out about. Women/girls love attention. Don't pay even an ounce of attention to her and never call/text her again. If she tries to start texting you again just reply with little texts that you know would piss her off like "k" and "yeah" when "yeah" wouldn't really have anything to do with the conversation. The one word texts sets those !%%# off. You gotta make yourself in control of the situation. Vagina, Beyonce and the "likes" on Facebook are just a few of the forces that have created the false entitlement of power these days to women. That and you simps that call/text them first during the day and send multiple texts in a row if they don't answer within the first like minute you send it. Make them sweat that +@#$ out. It'll make them want you more cuz then it shows you don't need them at all. They NEED you to need them to feed to their attention addiction.

Leave her alone, never call or text her, and sleep with a ton of random women and make sure she finds out somehow. Doing this she'll flock back to your nuts like a boomerang.
This but not really RANDOM women. More like women that she would find out about. Women/girls love attention. Don't pay even an ounce of attention to her and never call/text her again. If she tries to start texting you again just reply with little texts that you know would piss her off like "k" and "yeah" when "yeah" wouldn't really have anything to do with the conversation. The one word texts sets those !%%# off. You gotta make yourself in control of the situation. Vagina, Beyonce and the "likes" on Facebook are just a few of the forces that have created the false entitlement of power these days to women. That and you simps that call/text them first during the day and send multiple texts in a row if they don't answer within the first like minute you send it. Make them sweat that +@#$ out. It'll make them want you more cuz then it shows you don't need them at all. They NEED you to need them to feed to their attention addiction.

has happened before..... one who lost interest and i wanted it back , ended up gettign it back but at that point she didnt mean anything to me,,,,,, and that kind of changed me since

4 months ago i meat a girl, i get it in, and im content for the hour,,,,,,we had an issue and she acted as if she dont care, im like f it, i dont care, a month ago she called me asking for some D...... i get it in again, but i dont care for her like that

has happened before..... one who lost interest and i wanted it back , ended up gettign it back but at that point she didnt mean anything to me,,,,,, and that kind of changed me since

4 months ago i meat a girl, i get it in, and im content for the hour,,,,,,we had an issue and she acted as if she dont care, im like f it, i dont care, a month ago she called me asking for some D...... i get it in again, but i dont care for her like that

Girls are emotional people, and the way they act is ALWAYS affected by how they feel.

The best thing to do is to break it off there isn't any interest anymore. But before you do that, you have to look at yourself and think if you haven't done anything to affect the relationship. Are you the same person you were when she first met you? Do you put 100% of your effort into the relationship? Are there small things she wants you to do but you just ignore it?

Ive been through this same stage in most of my relationships and its a natural part of any healthy relationship. Even my current relationship, my girl was acting really disinterested and cold towards me for a little over a month before. Of course my first instinct was to act the same way towards her because I thought it was some sort of mind game bs. But I realized I haven't been putting in as much effort into trying to please her and win her over, like I was doing during the beginning of the relationship. Now whenever I see her I try to have as much fun as possible and try to use my game on her like I used to. The following results were pretty instant and the relationship is now doing great again. Don't take my words the wrong way and become her +@#@!, but try to act like how you were when you first met her and tried to win her over.

Girls are emotional people, and the way they act is ALWAYS affected by how they feel.

The best thing to do is to break it off there isn't any interest anymore. But before you do that, you have to look at yourself and think if you haven't done anything to affect the relationship. Are you the same person you were when she first met you? Do you put 100% of your effort into the relationship? Are there small things she wants you to do but you just ignore it?

Ive been through this same stage in most of my relationships and its a natural part of any healthy relationship. Even my current relationship, my girl was acting really disinterested and cold towards me for a little over a month before. Of course my first instinct was to act the same way towards her because I thought it was some sort of mind game bs. But I realized I haven't been putting in as much effort into trying to please her and win her over, like I was doing during the beginning of the relationship. Now whenever I see her I try to have as much fun as possible and try to use my game on her like I used to. The following results were pretty instant and the relationship is now doing great again. Don't take my words the wrong way and become her +@#@!, but try to act like how you were when you first met her and tried to win her over.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

This.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

This.

tired.gif

Spoiler [+]

yes shes not mine "exclusively" but when im with her/on the phone with her/ skype.. etc.. i feel comfortable being me and not tryna spit game all the time.. she makes me wanna do better .. she helps me improve by supporting my goals and what i wanna do.. but like i said maybe it just lust..

but i had a serious talk with her.. and I was at fault also.. i didnt realize this until we talked.. i had so much stress built up with work, my car.. and life in general that my frustration was rubbing off to her.. and i did not realize how it affected her until we had talked.. she was merely trying to give me space to cool down because she did not like the man that i was becoming..

long story short, i respect her for wanting to have a serious talk with me and where we stand with each other. it may be love or lust but i do have mad love for her.
embarassed.gif

tired.gif

Spoiler [+]

yes shes not mine "exclusively" but when im with her/on the phone with her/ skype.. etc.. i feel comfortable being me and not tryna spit game all the time.. she makes me wanna do better .. she helps me improve by supporting my goals and what i wanna do.. but like i said maybe it just lust..

but i had a serious talk with her.. and I was at fault also.. i didnt realize this until we talked.. i had so much stress built up with work, my car.. and life in general that my frustration was rubbing off to her.. and i did not realize how it affected her until we had talked.. she was merely trying to give me space to cool down because she did not like the man that i was becoming..

long story short, i respect her for wanting to have a serious talk with me and where we stand with each other. it may be love or lust but i do have mad love for her.
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by suge67

Fam, dont waste your time and emotions wondering about what she will or wont do.  Move on.  Like your boy DMX said, "If you love something, let it go, if it
Wow.. For some reason that hit me hard....
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by suge67

Fam, dont waste your time and emotions wondering about what she will or wont do.  Move on.  Like your boy DMX said, "If you love something, let it go, if it
Wow.. For some reason that hit me hard....
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif