Girl losing interests

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

This is wack, summers bout to be up too, wanted to atleast go do something fun before school starts oh well, how long yall thinks the limit for her to hit me up by not noticing I haven't done so?
Let it go man, stop thinking about how she feels.  If she didn't hit you up, take the hint.

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Originally Posted by suge67

Fam, dont waste your time and emotions wondering about what she will or wont do.  Move on.  Like your boy DMX said, "If you love something, let it go, if it
comes back to you, it's yours. If it doesn't, it never was."
Wow.. For some reason that hit me hard....
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

It hit me like a brick wall
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
guess we all waiting too see if somethin comin back huh
roll.gif
life sucks

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Originally Posted by suge67

Fam, dont waste your time and emotions wondering about what she will or wont do.  Move on.  Like your boy DMX said, "If you love something, let it go, if it
comes back to you, it's yours. If it doesn't, it never was."
Wow.. For some reason that hit me hard....
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

It hit me like a brick wall
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
guess we all waiting too see if somethin comin back huh
roll.gif
life sucks

Move on sir. You did all you could. You'll look like a fool if you ask her why, and if you're unable to move on.

Just save some girls for me man.
laugh.gif

Move on sir. You did all you could. You'll look like a fool if you ask her why, and if you're unable to move on.

Just save some girls for me man.
laugh.gif

Due to the fact I invested too much time and effort to simply just "disappear" and leave it at that....I wish there was something I could say too *%%$! the fact that things aren't the same but then again its pretty obvious that you get weaker once you display emotions toward a female....but still, there has to be something!

Due to the fact I invested too much time and effort to simply just "disappear" and leave it at that....I wish there was something I could say too *%%$! the fact that things aren't the same but then again its pretty obvious that you get weaker once you display emotions toward a female....but still, there has to be something!

word this happened to me this week, i think unless she just very indecisive , this chick is acting dumb, for now im just not texting her at all, every text i get i hope its her but its just all the other slutbuckets i %*%!% with

word this happened to me this week, i think unless she just very indecisive , this chick is acting dumb, for now im just not texting her at all, every text i get i hope its her but its just all the other slutbuckets i %*%!% with

Originally Posted by kidUFC

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by Sid Nasty

personally if you guys are dating the best thing to do right now is...

before she gets cold, call her up and be like can we meet up cause we need to "talk". then break it off with her. be like maybe we should stop hanging out for a while. that will completely be unexpected to her and itl make her chase you. but if you guys really aint dating then just stop hittting her up completely. itl have her wondering $%* your doing. relationships are like a rubber band, as soon as one side pulls away, the other side pulls in that much closer. but, just make sure the rubber band is strong enough to withstand the pull you give.

quote of the year for me.

going through the same thing right now and it just happened yesterday.. i thought shed be the one after going through 13 women this year.
tired.gif

i told her i love her and she told me she love me... i guess it was just lust.. she told me that it feels like everything just ended .. i ask her if thats what she wanted and she replied no.. but i feel like its the other way around.. shes not my girl, just talking/dating.. but im inlove with this girl and i cant even talk to other females without feeling good about it.

sorry for the vent.. just had to let some emotions out.

Spoiler [+]
i am smashin btw.. but if its no the same. nh.

what makes you love her? she's not even yours exclusively so how do you know you love her?
yes shes not mine "exclusively" but when im with her/on the phone with her/ skype.. etc.. i feel comfortable being me and not tryna spit game all the time.. she makes me wanna do better .. she helps me improve by supporting my goals and what i wanna do.. but like i said maybe it just lust..

but i had a serious talk with her.. and I was at fault also.. i didnt realize this until we talked.. i had so much stress built up with work, my car.. and life in general that my frustration was rubbing off to her.. and i did not realize how it affected her until we had talked.. she was merely trying to give me space to cool down because she did not like the man that i was becoming..

long story short, i respect her for wanting to have a serious talk with me and where we stand with each other. it may be love or lust but i do have mad love for her.
embarassed.gif
update on my part.
me and her just ended it last night.. i cant say i was surprise but it sucks.. but i thought id be hurt alot more, im not really.. just relieved now that i know we werent on the same page and she had turned hers.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by Sid Nasty

personally if you guys are dating the best thing to do right now is...

before she gets cold, call her up and be like can we meet up cause we need to "talk". then break it off with her. be like maybe we should stop hanging out for a while. that will completely be unexpected to her and itl make her chase you. but if you guys really aint dating then just stop hittting her up completely. itl have her wondering $%* your doing. relationships are like a rubber band, as soon as one side pulls away, the other side pulls in that much closer. but, just make sure the rubber band is strong enough to withstand the pull you give.

quote of the year for me.

going through the same thing right now and it just happened yesterday.. i thought shed be the one after going through 13 women this year.
tired.gif

i told her i love her and she told me she love me... i guess it was just lust.. she told me that it feels like everything just ended .. i ask her if thats what she wanted and she replied no.. but i feel like its the other way around.. shes not my girl, just talking/dating.. but im inlove with this girl and i cant even talk to other females without feeling good about it.

sorry for the vent.. just had to let some emotions out.

Spoiler [+]
i am smashin btw.. but if its no the same. nh.

what makes you love her? she's not even yours exclusively so how do you know you love her?
yes shes not mine "exclusively" but when im with her/on the phone with her/ skype.. etc.. i feel comfortable being me and not tryna spit game all the time.. she makes me wanna do better .. she helps me improve by supporting my goals and what i wanna do.. but like i said maybe it just lust..

but i had a serious talk with her.. and I was at fault also.. i didnt realize this until we talked.. i had so much stress built up with work, my car.. and life in general that my frustration was rubbing off to her.. and i did not realize how it affected her until we had talked.. she was merely trying to give me space to cool down because she did not like the man that i was becoming..

long story short, i respect her for wanting to have a serious talk with me and where we stand with each other. it may be love or lust but i do have mad love for her.
embarassed.gif
update on my part.
me and her just ended it last night.. i cant say i was surprise but it sucks.. but i thought id be hurt alot more, im not really.. just relieved now that i know we werent on the same page and she had turned hers.

Back
Top Bottom