Girl losing interests

aight I'm planning to completely end the contact between us but I got the urge to try and question her as to why she randomly decided to start acting like she isn't interested no more(not answering the phone/wanting to talk) but then again I know thats gonna ensue that whole thing where it looks like I'm simping....but man this is a burden for real

aight I'm planning to completely end the contact between us but I got the urge to try and question her as to why she randomly decided to start acting like she isn't interested no more(not answering the phone/wanting to talk) but then again I know thats gonna ensue that whole thing where it looks like I'm simping....but man this is a burden for real

Like, are you guys friends that talk, but are only friends and only will be friends.

Nothing official... would she say the same if I asked her the same question?

Like, are you guys friends that talk, but are only friends and only will be friends.

Originally Posted by RAWse

friends that talked, apparently we will only be friends if she continues to do this. We did do stuff together tho so idk for whatever its worth, guess I started feeling her to early and she cant reciprocate...

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

questioning her won't do any good man.  Of course you want closure and all, but honestly in your situation it's not worth it.  If a chick starts acting funny like that, I just leave her be and keep doing me.

friends that talked, apparently we will only be friends if she continues to do this. We did do stuff together tho so idk for whatever its worth, guess I started feeling her to early and she cant reciprocate...

questioning her won't do any good man.  Of course you want closure and all, but honestly in your situation it's not worth it.  If a chick starts acting funny like that, I just leave her be and keep doing me.

On the the next one, bruh. Give her some space, she'll come running back eventually

On the the next one, bruh. Give her some space, she'll come running back eventually

Originally Posted by Sid Nasty

personally if you guys are dating the best thing to do right now is...

before she gets cold, call her up and be like can we meet up cause we need to "talk". then break it off with her. be like maybe we should stop hanging out for a while. that will completely be unexpected to her and itl make her chase you. but if you guys really aint dating then just stop hittting her up completely. itl have her wondering $%* your doing. relationships are like a rubber band, as soon as one side pulls away, the other side pulls in that much closer. but, just make sure the rubber band is strong enough to withstand the pull you give.

quote of the year for me.

going through the same thing right now and it just happened yesterday.. i thought shed be the one after going through 13 women this year.
tired.gif

i told her i love her and she told me she love me... i guess it was just lust.. she told me that it feels like everything just ended .. i ask her if thats what she wanted and she replied no.. but i feel like its the other way around.. shes not my girl, just talking/dating.. but im inlove with this girl and i cant even talk to other females without feeling good about it.

sorry for the vent.. just had to let some emotions out.

Spoiler [+]
i am smashin btw.. but if its no the same. nh.

before she gets cold, call her up and be like can we meet up cause we need to "talk". then break it off with her. be like maybe we should stop hanging out for a while. that will completely be unexpected to her and itl make her chase you. but if you guys really aint dating then just stop hittting her up completely. itl have her wondering $%* your doing. relationships are like a rubber band, as soon as one side pulls away, the other side pulls in that much closer. but, just make sure the rubber band is strong enough to withstand the pull you give.

going through the same thing right now and it just happened yesterday.. i thought shed be the one after going through 13 women this year.
tired.gif

i told her i love her and she told me she love me... i guess it was just lust.. she told me that it feels like everything just ended .. i ask her if thats what she wanted and she replied no.. but i feel like its the other way around.. shes not my girl, just talking/dating.. but im inlove with this girl and i cant even talk to other females without feeling good about it.

Spoiler [+]

Originally Posted by kidUFC

tired.gif

Spoiler [+]
I'm gonna steal that quote too. 

tired.gif

Spoiler [+]
I'm gonna steal that quote too. 

tired.gif

Spoiler [+]

what makes you love her? she's not even yours exclusively so how do you know you love her?

tired.gif

Spoiler [+]

what makes you love her? she's not even yours exclusively so how do you know you love her?

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

tired.gif

Spoiler [+]

You don't have to necessarily be with someone exclusively to have feelings for them.

that Rubber Band quote is dope....Idk if giving her space will be able to mend this(I hope tho)...she has a real stubborn  personality though and doesn't really change for anybody, so I'm not sure how effective this can be
ohwell.gif
considering she's already blowing me off like this like I'm an idiot or something...

Back
Top Bottom