Game 4: Nuggets @ Mavs Vol. Delay The Inevitable...

eek.gif
they just said on inside the nba fans were throwing things at kenyon martin's mom and his girlfriend at tonight's game.

damn, dallas fans were throwing stuff at martin's family? those fans got some real problems. i hope they spent a lot on the seats they got ejected from,morons.

This is setting up to be another tough loss to swallow against a Nuggets team that MFFLs obviously hate.

There's bad vibes at the AAC. Security guards and Dallas police officers are clustered behind the Nuggets' bench to make sure any Section 121 morons don't do anything stupid. You've got fans harassing Kenyon Martin's mom earlier in the game.

The potential for a nasty scene is here. And that's the kind of thing that would give MFFLs a bad name forever.

I LOVE these type of fans...

If we somehow win game 5, I think we can do what no other team has done in the history of the NBA.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

damn, dallas fans were throwing stuff at martin's family? those fans got some real problems. i hope they spent a lot on the seats they got ejected from, morons.
Not a good look
smh.gif

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

I LOVE these type of fans...
sick.gif
I hope you're joking...

That kinda %@%! makes me sick... Especially with all them rich mother !!%%$%@ sitting in the lower bowl at Mavs games...
smh.gif

Half them losers wouldn't be there if it weren't the cool place to be in Dallas...

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by MHT214

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

im glad they didnt get swept by these cocky bastards

http://blogbeckett.files..../10/act_aaron_brooks.jpg src="http://blogbeckett.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/act_aaron_brooks.jpg">
indifferent.gif

Now im not a Rockets fan, but really? Rockets..cocky? I hope you were just quoting in retaliation..
yehh the rockets are far from cocky...ok posting a pic of aaron brooks is really gonna hurt me
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
...its still doesnt defeat the fact that the nuggets are a cocky team...but hey theyre a hell of a team though i'll give u that
That went right over both your heads...so let me break it down for you

westcoastsfinest you're a LA fan
Brooks destroyed your team Sunday

worry about soft %$^ LA slowing him down

Thugs,cocky...whats next
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Regent Park

eek.gif
they just said on inside the nba fans were throwing things at kenyon martin's mom and his girlfriend at tonight's game.

smh.gif

cuban better sit in a box for game 5
laugh.gif

oh well there's always next game
smile.gif
and melo
pimp.gif
thats what i wanna see from dude from now on

damn, dallas fans were throwing stuff at martin's family? those fans got some real problems. i hope they spent a lot on the seats they got ejected from, morons.

Word. There is no need to take it to this level. Leave that old lady alone,....ppl forget Kenyon is D-Town boy....

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Originally Posted by donfratrachelli

Yall still *****ing? Did you see the whistles Dirk got in the post against Melo, who was stripping the ball clean everytime and the super late one against Martin?
laugh.gif
Who is *****ing? My God you're sensitive, butt hurt, somethin... I swear to God...

Why don't you go back through this thread and check and see what people said about all them fouls... Pull your head out your @%!...
of course i figured dallas fans would start complaining about the call with melo and wright.
Again, who is complaining? Simply stating he did make contact with his face...

Yeah, maybe it should have been a double T, but Melo technically should have been tossed for swinging and making contact above the head...

He wasn't, and it doesn't bother me, but it's just another example of NBA officials being inconsistent with different things across games and series...

i think i saw the same replay in high definition as everybody else and he didn't make any contact. it was a push to get dude off him. you're trippin' if you think he was swinging at his head. you're looking for what's not there because you're still caught up on the callfrom the last game. that's what it seems like, anyway. but he didn't hit him in the face. the guys calling the game said he didn't make contact,the refs looked at it closely for a couple minutes, and they concluded he didn't make contact... what more do you want? he didn't make contact. ifanything, wright was instigating, but neither deserved a flagrant for what happened. refs only messed up by not calling the double t.

Originally Posted by UCLAMIKE

Originally Posted by Regent Park

eek.gif

smh.gif

cuban better sit in a box for game 5
laugh.gif
cuban will have a handfull of goons on his payroll in denver

Originally Posted by MHT214

denverairforce wrote:

Word. There is no need to take it to this level. Leave that old lady alone,....ppl forget Kenyon is D-Town boy....

exactly people around here know who kenyon was back then..he aint like Darell Arthur who still comes down to SOC.

i think i saw the same replay in high definition as everybody else and he didn't make any contact. it was a push to get dude off him. you're trippin' if you think he was swinging at his head. you're looking for what's not there because you're still caught up on the call from the last game. that's what it seems like, anyway. but he didn't hit him in the face. the guys calling the game said he didn't make contact, the refs looked at it closely for a couple minutes, and they concluded he didn't make contact... what more do you want? he didn't make contact. if anything, wright was instigating, but neither deserved a flagrant for what happened. refs only messed up by not calling the double t.
Still caught up on Sunday?
laugh.gif
I've been over that...

Maybe you need to watch that replay again... Melo makes contact with Wright's face... It ain't anything major, but he makes contact...

The officials tonight sucked, on both ends... If you watched that game and felt otherwise, I don't know what to tell you... They made some awful calls onboth ends of the floor, not the least of which was that foul on K-Mart with 6 seconds on the clock or whatever...

But it's been that way in every series... The officiating in these playoffs has been flat out terrible.

donfratrachelli wrote:

Yall still *****ing? Did you see the whistles Dirk got in the post against Melo, who was stripping the ball clean everytime and the super late one against
Martin?
laugh.gif
Who is *****ing? My God you're sensitive, butt hurt,
somethin... I swear to God...

Why don't you go back through this thread and check and see what people said about all them fouls... Pull your head out your @%!...

of course i figured dallas fans would start complaining about the call with melo and wright.
Again, who is complaining? Simply stating he did make contact with his face...

Yeah, maybe it should have been a double T, but Melo technically should have been tossed for swinging and making contact above the head...

He wasn't, and it doesn't bother me, but it's just another example of NBA officials being inconsistent with different things across games and
series...

i think i saw the same replay in high definition as everybody else and he didn't make any contact. it was a push to get dude off him. you're trippin' if you think he was swinging at his head. you're looking for what's not there because you're still caught up on the call from the last game. that's what it seems like, anyway. but he didn't hit him in the face. the guys calling the game said he didn't make contact, the refs looked at it closely for a couple minutes, and they concluded he didn't make contact... what more do you want? he didn't make contact. if anything, wright was instigating, but neither deserved a flagrant for what happened. refs only messed up by not calling the double t.

nope your wrong, did you not see the waves on Wrights cheek?

98b1b1820b32d43ba53eed40a0165a0c-getty-86317094rm023_denver_nugget.jpg

ae0b32d750a1ed567c68f089f960ff8a-getty-86317094rm022_denver_nugget.jpg

For all those that dont know. Dirk has fake teeth, his real ones were knocked out a few seasons back....still no excuse for a dingy $!@mouth guard....nasty Dirk..

4001aa20b445fd7f5eea714d8057b2c2-getty-86317094rm028_denver_nugget.jpg

Still caught up on Sunday?
laugh.gif
I've been over that...

Maybe you need to watch that replay again... Melo makes contact with Wright's face... It ain't anything major, but he makes contact...

The officials tonight sucked, on both ends... If you watched that game and felt otherwise, I don't know what to tell you... They made some awful calls on both ends of the floor, not the least of which was that foul on K-Mart with 6 seconds on the clock or whatever...

But it's been that way in every series... The officiating in these playoffs has been flat out terrible.
i agree the officiating was excessive. i think the overreaction with the officiating is this crap about "keeping the game under control"which is definitely some bs.. these are men, let them play the game. if something happens it happens, but don't ruin the game by blowing the whistleevery thirty seconds because you think somebody's gonna start a fight. it ain't like that, these cats just play with emotion. officials really showedno respect at all in that regard. it really has been terrible all playoffs so far. no argument from me there. now the game has to be about how you use thistype of officiating to your advantage. the next level! lol.

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

nope your wrong, did you not see the waves on Wrights cheek?
nah that was the waves on your tv, I think you need another tin foil ball on your antenna.

Back
Top Bottom