Game 4: Nuggets @ Mavs Vol. Delay The Inevitable...

Originally Posted by UCLAMIKE

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Let me also state, MAN! it would be nice to be 2-2.
roll.gif
tired.gif
u cant play that role cause both teams would have a different mind set with a different out come from last game
laugh.gif
Stop makin $%%% difficult...

Wonder if Birdman woulda gutted it out (no pun intended
laugh.gif
) if they werelooking 2-2 in the face rather than sitting 3-0...

Yall still *****ing? Did you see the whistles Dirk got in the post against Melo, who was stripping the ball clean everytime and the super late one againstMartin?

George Karl sounds so heartbroken, dude is about to cry.

Also, I think the Nuggets are a fantastic team, but I don't think he's a very good coach.

Gotta love no mention of the officiating from Karl. Way to take it like a man

By the way some fan poured beer on Kenyon Martin's mom

gotta give it up, dallas played a tough game. howard with his broken ankles played well, dirk went off, shots were falling for many, even over good defense,calls went dallas' way toward the end of the game. what more could you ask for if you are dallas? close game, we could've really used andersen. meloand dirk had some serious numbers. JR hit three shot clock buzzer beaters in a row with a defender on him each time. melo hit another quick three toward theend, but too little, too late at that point. hopefully I'll get to see the nuggets close out the series at home on wednesday. good game.

edit: of course i figured dallas fans would start complaining about the call with melo and wright. I got a complaint for you: how come wright didn't get atechnical foul for not letting melo go well after the whistle? I think it should've been a double t and sideline out of bounds for the nuggets. dallasshould not have gotten that technical free throw. also, since y'all still wanna complain about officiating even though you won, the touch foul that fouledmartin out was charity for dirk, and I never did see what exactly melo did to get a foul called at the end since he was standing still when they showed thereplay. but we'll let that go and not make a big deal, even though those two fouls gave dallas what they needed to win.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

laugh.gif
I don't see how the refs decided Melo didn't make contact with Antoine Wright's face...

Not that I care, because they got tied up and that's part of the game to me, but still... If they're calling it by the book and being consistent with it...
grin.gif
Im sayin tho
laugh.gif
smh.gif

You know they wasnt gonna make that move tho.

Definitely the worst officiated playoffs Ive ever watched....

The first two games were alright, but damn these last two have been ridiculous, it's looking like 06 Finals all over again. 87 FT's tonight, 89 lastSaturday.

Originally Posted by donfratrachelli

Yall still *****ing? Did you see the whistles Dirk got in the post against Melo, who was stripping the ball clean everytime and the super late one against Martin?

he only got called for it once, and martin got Dirk on the elbow, no complaints from the nuggets side.

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Yall still *****ing? Did you see the whistles Dirk got in the post against Melo, who was stripping the ball clean everytime and the super late one against Martin?

he only got called for it once, and martin got Dirk on the elbow, no complaints from the nuggets side.
Nah they called him for it twice. And both were clearly all ball

laugh.gif
Who is *****ing? My God you're sensitive, butt hurt,somethin... I swear to God...

Why don't you go back through this thread and check and see what people said about all them fouls... Pull your head out your @%!...
of course i figured dallas fans would start complaining about the call with melo and wright.

Again, who is complaining? Simply stating he did make contact with his face...

Yeah, maybe it should have been a double T, but Melo technically should have been tossed for swinging and making contact above the head...

He wasn't, and it doesn't bother me, but it's just another example of NBA officials being inconsistent with different things across games andseries...

Originally Posted by MHT214

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

im glad they didnt get swept by these cocky bastards

http://blogbeckett.files..../10/act_aaron_brooks.jpg src="http://blogbeckett.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/act_aaron_brooks.jpg">
indifferent.gif

Now im not a Rockets fan, but really? Rockets..cocky? I hope you were just quoting in retaliation..
yehh the rockets are far from cocky...ok posting a pic of aaron brooks is really gonna hurt me
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
...its still doesnt defeat the fact that the nuggets are a cocky team...but hey theyre a hell of a team though i'll give u that

Back
Top Bottom