FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

Yeah wore mine maybe twice. Thought the **** would pop since x/puff/jay at the time was rockin similar, nope. Joint was expensive too, fubu was pulling Lavar prices before Lonzo was even born.

Platinum Fubu keep me broke in high school. Paid $100/per pair of jeans a few times. :lol:

atlanta-season-2-episode-9.jpg

Man this episode was too nostalgic. I'm from south GA and bruh if this episode wasnt on point!! Too damn good Donald!
FaNmw1b.png

Anyone notice she came back with the prescirption bag? Them meds had her volunteering to read.

The DBZ reference had me like wow too. I remember a time when my mom aint want me watching none of those shows (DBZ,Pokemon,Digimon) because they were "devilish". We used to print out DBZ pics and either draw or trace em and compare them lookin back, that **** makes no sense but best believe you had to do it! Lol

The DBZ reference had me like wow too. I remember a time when my mom aint want me watching none of those shows (DBZ,Pokemon,Digimon) because they were "devilish". We used to print out DBZ pics and either draw or trace em and compare them lookin back, that **** makes no sense but best believe you had to do it! Lol

Bro in like 4th grade I was like the only ***** in the hood with a computer/internet I used to print out the DBZ pics and sell em to my boy Carlos for $20 every time . That **** was so much money to me, i remember the first time he gave me 20 I thought he was tripping I couldn’t wait to get outta school and spend that money so he couldnt ask for it back...I went to Target with my OG after school and bought WWF smackdown for PlayStation lol. That was my first hustle ever I was using all my ppl ink in the printer they used to be mad as hell :lol: Life crazy ****** go from buying dragon ball z pics to catching bodies doing life and ****...

Tracing DBZ pics, talking about what happened in Wrestling. That monday after a PPV LAWD! I remember when we found out the dreamcast could play burned cds. ****** trading games nonstop

Candy and trading cards was my main hustle. Used to run out the stores with boxes of the stuff and then resell it. Being on a military base growing up almost everyone had access to printers and the internet growing up.

I had ALL that **** :rofl:

Fubu2.jpg

Fubu3.jpg

I remember I copped that ^ sweater when the white/brown Jordan III's first dropped with a matching brown/white 'A' fitted from Walter's, killed the streets with that fit :lol:

That sweater is still clean. I remember getting this but in a shooting shirt version go go with the black/chrome 8s 08152CF0-2457-48A4-8E11-DED1BA7824DF.jpeg
FE01A0E7-6CB2-4E5C-9E70-E0506478C778.jpeg
The ratchets was on ya boy. Nothing like coming to school with fresh gear:nthat:
I tapered off around the time the Ali editions hit.

Fubu was still popping in 02-03 but I’m from MS. We always late to the party.

I thought that dude was being serious when he was asking was that poster a woman. Didn’t see the disrespect.

Date/marry who you want. Supporting your own and finding love in another race is very possible.

Not even sure when Atlanta comes on. I watch a few episodes at a time and chill with it fit a while. Not up to date on the most recent episodes.

While the internet and social media has made us more aware, suicide has definitely increased among children.

Back
Top Bottom