FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

lol the whole time during college it was the white girls I had to get used to approaching. cuz alot of them be racist as hell and wont even look at you.

I’d smash a bad white joint all day but couldn’t date one cuz we have a hard time relating other than a hi and bye level

All the ones I hit so far was straight lay ups or they came at me really thirsty for the D :lol:

this magic cat with all his paragraphs

Three and four sentences are paragraphs? :lol:

First dudes get defensive over Donald Glover being considered corny and now dudes are defensive over Donald Glover dating outside his race.

Yeah, you aren't projecting and defensive at all.

I’d smash a bad white joint all day but couldn’t date one cuz we have a hard time relating other than a hi and bye level

All the ones I hit so far was straight lay ups or they came at me really thirsty for the D :lol:

This. I was messing with a cool white chick 2 years ago. It still ain't the same as being with a black chick. The conversations ain't as flowing, you gotta explain and break down certain things, they not up on the same movies, they don't get certain jokes. :lol:

Them Laurel/Howard county white girls be choosin HARD. :lol:

This. I was messing with a cool white chick 2 years ago. It still ain't the same as being with a black chick. The conversations ain't as flowing, you gotta explain and break down certain things, they not up on the same movies, they don't get certain jokes. :lol:

I seen some nice ones out in Columbia...n Towson U got a ton of em ready to go at the bars on sat night ...brothas come up from the city and Morgan state just to catch a easy bunny or 2 :lol:

I’m down south now tho and the bodies these white chicks got is craaaazzzzy :pimp:

Just like Richmond

D45418FB-74B8-45A6-9F49-320043A02BBC.png

isnt that implied by the topic of the debate?

if someone could we wouldnt be having the discussion.

What? You're grown man. You or anyone else can do anything they want.

The conversation was Donald Glover and the image he gives off versus what he practices.

First I was befuddled by the corny discussion and now with this conversation. Again, the conversation was about Donald Glover.

we only rocking with white girls who built like they black.

the simple **** about a black girl like how they smell >>>

Lol nope. He was “corny” before Atlanta and redbone :lol:
This is why I can't buy in to this corny movement labeling.

Like Glover is basically in the same vein of Andre 3000 and all them dudes owe a lot to Prince. Neither are ever called corny.

Last edited:
A lot of good discussion in the last few pages.

I thought you was a dude. :wow:

Still sounds bitter and close minded. Like everyone is supposed to date and marry inside their race
:rofl:
why people always think other people are hurt or offended on the internet :lol:
Both sides have go to responses locked and loaded no matter what :lol:
Yea im definitely a female. My name is Jamele actually maybe you should put your face in between my legs

No one is saying anyone should do anything :lol:

All I'm saying is I notice a correlation with black nerdy types ending up marrying and having children with white women. Asian shorties to a lesser extent

Donald actually reminds of a dude from my job and it's the same thing. Son has never dated a black chick and he's scared as **** of black coochie

Settled with a obese Puerto Rican who he can yell at and control and he's satisfied as hell

Mind you this is a 30 y/o black man who doesn't have the cajones or confidence to date black woman but he fetishizes about them sexually
Wait is that part part about your boss or Donald? :lol:

How did you come to the conclusion he doesnt have the balls or confidence to be with black woman, fetishizes them but is scared of them?

You saying he never been with a black woman?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom