FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

that look like one of those pictures where they were in the middle of a conversation and some mark told them to pose for a picture
killmonger was not pleased

I don’t necessarily think of Donald as a man as corny, Donald’s standup has always been corny to me though. But his writing? Nothing short of genius.

Because of Internet is a classic.

I don’t get this though
If ur a confident dude
9/10
Ur in charge
Regardless of race
Dudes just scared
I’ve had p from white women
Black women
Hispanic women
Asian women
Samoan/Tongan women
U name it
And they all the same
Except how they decide to shave the p

That's the problem. A lot _'s ain't confident so they run after white or asian girls cuz of the stereotype that sistahs are "difficult". We know _'s like that exist. :lol:

Yes, there was a bit of facetious sarcasm but no ones hurt. If that offended you, I apologize. I just thought that was a peculiar statement. Especially, considering the subject at the moment AND THEN you went on a rant about who he dates.

03AC81C2-C643-4F5C-92AE-EA9B2B62A518.gif

what ole girl say?
“aint nobody got time to be waiting on a community theatre *** N.....”

funny how black women get the freedom to do so

yet dudes like Glover arent afforded that same freedom to “not have time to wait on black women” to figure out hes a good dude

if you grow up black and like black girls, but all the black girls laugh in your face, snicker, and call you names

as you grow, the only girls that take notice of you are yt or asian

of course that will change your taste in women

yet thats never factored into why cats like Glover choose yt or asian

its always some bs speculation on self hate

Yes, there was a bit of facetious sarcasm but no ones hurt. If that offended you, I apologize. I just thought that was a peculiar statement. Especially, considering the subject at the moment AND THEN you went on a rant about who he dates.

Are you black?

There's always been discussion on if one can be "conscious" yet date outside of their race.

It's more common among black men, because we're more likely to date outside of our race.

As a black nerdy male myself, there are plenty of black women who also take notice, sobyea, I don’t know why black women get stigmatized with this misconception they don’t like nerdy black men.

Then again, my gf is Asian so :emoji_shrug:

That's the problem. A lot _'s ain't confident so they run after white or asian girls cuz of the stereotype that sistahs are "difficult". We know _'s like that exist. :lol:
If only they knew
Women in general are difficult
:lol:
That’s why they better get they act right
Them female robots able to cook clean
And give up the p on command
And tell u the nba box score all at once
Only a few years away

lol the whole time during college it was the white girls I had to get used to approaching. cuz alot of them be racist as hell and wont even look at you.

why people always think other people are hurt or offended on the internet :lol:

I literally had someone call my mother "worthless" on here, because I laughed at him saying that Kid Cudi is one of only 4 musical artists to come out, that actually matters over the last few years.

So yea, some of you do get hurt and offended by things that are said one here. Weirdly enough, yall get hurt and offended when it's about people that y'all don't even know in real life.

All black girls don't laugh at nerdy black dudes. That's also another excuse. "Black girls hurt me so bad at 14 years old!!". I know a nerd that has no problem getting black girls. If you funny and know how to talk to 'em you good.

why people always think other people are hurt or offended on the internet :lol:

The topic of corny _'s is definitely hitting home to some in here. :lol:

As a black nerdy male myself, there are plenty of black women who also take notice, sobyea, I don’t know why black women get stigmatized with this misconception they don’t like nerdy black men.

Then again, my gf is Asian so :emoji_shrug:
As a black dude
Do u normally use the non black emojis
On the regular???

Are you black?

There's always been discussion on if one can be "conscious" yet date outside of their race.

It's more common among black men, because we're more likely to date outside of our race.

Yes I’m black....if that matters.

Why can’t one date outside your race and still care about thier people as a whole?

One thing I learned life, regardless of race, women always gonna have a problem with anyone that doesn’t give them thier way. Donald could leave his white girl for that chick and she would be smiling ear to ear.

because they respond to general statements with emotion or a direct attack.

I'm surprised yall took dude serious.

thats exactly what you did though :lol:

Oh that was different.

I literally had someone call my mother "worthless" on here, because I laughed at him saying that Kid Cudi is one of only 4 musical artists to come out, that actually matters over the last few years.

So yea, some of you do get hurt and offended by things that are said one here. Weirdly enough, yall get hurt and offended when it's about people that y'all don't even know in real life.

Okay yeah he was hurt :lol:

thats exactly what you did though :lol:

and im very offended about that kid cudi statement cause he's absolute garbage

What personal attack did I make?

Calling someone a woman to try and disrespect them from a serious discussion was immature. That's why I said something.

This same discussion was posed with Issa Rae's book last week. Jesse Williams and countless others.

Yes I’m black....if that matters.

Why can’t one date outside your race and still care about thier people as a whole?

One thing I learned life, regardless of race, women always gonna have a problem with anyone that doesn’t give them thier way. Donald could leave his white girl for that chick and she would be smiling ear to ear.

Example of someone taking it personal

Did anyone say that anyone can't date outside of their race anywhere in this thread? Has anyone ever said that?

So what discussion are you having and with who?

Back
Top Bottom