FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

I always thought DG was corny cuz of this video lol he a cool corny dude tho

Has Donald had work done on his hairline? His line looks like it was done in this video. It seems to have improved in recent years.

kGTZnR4.gif

images%2F1525699570081-1525699586168-https_%252F%252Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%252Fuploads%252Fcard%252Fimage%252F768099%252F0f64fdb6-39a7-4821-93b7-7dd358024346.gif

giphy.webp

giphy.webp

giphy.webp

gambino.gif

Gambino.Pretty.gif

giphy.webp

xoFCtzg.gif

giphy.webp

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

xoFCtzg.gif

200w.webp

childishgambino.gif

200w.webp
200w.webp
200w.webp
200w.webp
200w.webp

giphy.webp

Last edited:
Episode was both funny and deep at the same time. After watching it again it’s crazy how many kids got tormented on the clothes they wore like many actually had a choice in what their parents bought. As a grown man, i realize how much money we waste just to appear better than the next man. If the clothes not on sale, I don’t even purchase it. Shout out to my parents for keeping me fresh, but at the same time that made me a slave to name brands etc and I didn’t fully realize it until my 8 year son made a comment on why shirt a cost more than shirt b and I couldn’t give him an intelligent answer. On Sale or leave it on the shelf.

The irony of using for us by us and our own clowned one another on who had a fake shirt

College Park and Eastpoint is consider more Atlanta than Stone Mountain.

Anything outside that 285 circle didn’t make the cut.

Me and my Brother use to love FUBU

Funny thing was my Dad use to clown us for wearing it

Here is a pic of my passport rocking the all black football jersey with the gray numbers

8AAA40EA-F4F3-4624-A900-3955180AA947.jpeg

This is a pic of my Dad a couple years ago

He found one of our jerseys and goes “remember you guys use to love FUBU” :lol:

Can’t believe he was right :lol:

66891912-98CC-4B01-BDFD-36133936B09A.jpeg

Also corny can become less corny or even what ppl consider cool over time...happens in real life as well , seems like that’s what fits the case with D Glover currently

:lol: Pops lived through so many trends he saw it coming.

Last fubu piece I got though was when it was dying around 00-01, that black Roman numerals Jean suit.

That FUBU jersey your pops is wearing was my first one :pimp:

Brought back memories for sure.

:lol: Pops lived through so many trends he saw it coming.

Last fubu piece I got though was when it was dying around 00-01, that black Roman numerals Jean suit.

Bruh I had the FUBU version of this... Wore it twice. Went on my block with it on and got roasted. :lol: Talking about I'm bringing too much attention.

lnit6g0yz9uzkcjwtz1m.jpg

Last edited:
Bruh I had the FUBU version of this... Wore it twice time. Went on my block with it on and got roasted. :lol: Talking about I'm bringing too much attention.

lnit6g0yz9uzkcjwtz1m.jpg
Yeah wore mine maybe twice. Thought the **** would pop since x/puff/jay at the time was rockin similar, nope. Joint was expensive too, fubu was pulling Lavar prices before Lonzo was even born.

Back
Top Bottom