FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

The last couple stories i seem bout Florida man involved drugs in strange places :lol:

N Fubu was poppin I’m my city like 97-99 maybe a lil bit of 00 ....after that it was clowned out , u could catch it at a thrift store or one of them deep budget joints like Gallo :lol:

Solb really the only one left. My old head jus got a Aja Imani shirt :lol:

Somehow it’s still a shooters store out Forestville :lol:
I used to go to the All Daz store after haircuts and have small talk with the owner. Then I saw him in that Rayful Edmond documentary. I was like damn this dude was a Kingpin.

I thought he said Marshals int he episode? Wgen Earn mom said the chips were by the jeans, socks and other snacks lmao. Sound like a Marshalls/ Ross

Also boys used to get flamed for wearing polo asssn.

I do remember the kids from divorced families used to always have the fresh gear in school. Knew one kid his dad bought him a new outfit and j's every 2 weeks smh. To think i would wish my folks was separated so i could get better gear smh

I was rollin when they said other guys dad was in his 30s so he always had fresh gear :rofl:

Th at comment about being in his 30s had me dying lolol

Listening to bomani jones, he makes a great point, should have been a white guy instead of him inciting the violence in the 'this is america' video

236FEB22-5464-45F4-AAF5-5CB3B0F1CFA1.jpeg

Listening to bomani jones, he makes a great point, should have been a white guy instead of him inciting the violence in the 'this is america' video
I'm not with this telling the man how he should have carried out his art. Those who get it, get it. Those who don't, were never going to, and it's pointless to dumb down your expression and bend your will to that group.

College Park and Eastpoint is consider more Atlanta than Stone Mountain.

Anything outside that 285 circle didn’t make the cut.

Idk man. Atrium is a staple on the East side....and it’s in Stone Mountain....

Primetime right there on the Decatur/Stone Mountain border. And y’all know what that was on the East side for a time.

Stone Mountain ain’t “real Atlanta” (1-6). But it’s def considered more in the likes of the College Park’s and East Points than say Marietta and Gwinnett.

So like dudes already said...depends on who you ask, or just consider it the Atlanta metro :lol:.

I didn't think snl was all that funny

Woulda liked to see a skit making fun of atlanta and maybe grab some new viewers

I'm not with this telling the man how he should have carried out his art. Those who get it, get it. Those who don't, were never going to, and it's pointless to dumb down your expression and bend your will to that group.

i get your point.. but i think the message would have been THAT much more powerful (or at least the 2 most vivid scenes in the video)

like i look at 'get out' and i dont think either ending is right.. i think the message was obviously a powerful one.. but i think police stepping out of the car blasting (with zero questions being asked) was the right way to end the film, unfortunately

^You mean the realistic eay to end the movie. It’s movie about brain stealing so...

I just realized DG is friends with Dan Harmon. I wonder if it’s coincidence both of the figured out the formula to successful shows around the same time and will we see a DG cameo in Rick and Morty.

^You mean the realistic eay to end the movie. It’s movie about brain stealing so...

yup.. but i just think THAT message would have been even more powerful.. just when you think the black guy is close to escaping the horror of the film, he cant escape the really REAL horror any non-white person faces every damn day in that country

I get what you saying, but that ain’t how you make a movie, fam. You can’t have people in fantasy land for 2 hours, then in the last minute drop some heavy *** reality in our laps and roll credits. People will hate that movie.

I get what you saying, but that ain’t how you make a movie, fam. You can’t have people in fantasy land for 2 hours, then in the last minute drop some heavy *** reality in our laps and roll credits. People will hate that movie.

honestly, judging by their show, i actually fully expected it

People wouldn’t have hated that ending. I’m trying to remember how the movie actually ended and can’t. Prolly would’ve remembered that.

I love Bomani, but I thoroughly disagree mainly for the reason M Mark Antony mentioned. Gotta let the art be the art. The interpretation is on the viewer.

I didn't agree with that part, because people should be able to get it without making it that obvious.

but I notice way too many people ran with the internet rumor that was Trayvon's dad.

What's understood don't gotta be explained

People wouldn’t have hated that ending. I’m trying to remember how the movie actually ended and can’t. Prolly would’ve remembered that.

actual ending: his friend hoped out the car and took him.. and we're left to assume girl dies from the gunshot

alternate ending: police lock him up and friend visits him in jail.. we dont know if the girl makes it or not, but he got the other bodies being thrown on him anyways

Back
Top Bottom