FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

So y’all want to see a movie where the black man dies and the evil white people get away?? Oh aight.

Y’all getting too caught on making a point. The was already made, laid and in the shade. It’s still a story, people don’t like unhappy endings.

Storytelling is storytelling. The viewer isn't supposed to say how that story should have told because the person telling it had their reasons for how they told it.

If ya'll wanted to see a movie where such and such happens....go make it.

That's like someone telling a painter..."that painting was dope but you should have made the sky blue instead of green...because skies are blue in real life".

but I notice way too many people ran with the internet rumor that was Trayvon's dad.

I saw a tweet about this and didn't see nobody confirming if that was really him or not :smh:. People really be out here just making **** up.

So y’all want to see a movie where the black man dies and the evil white people get away?? Oh aight.

Y’all getting too caught on making a point. The was already made, laid and in the shade. It’s still a story, people don’t like unhappy endings.

I actually root for the bad guy most of the time in movies.

8D537AC6-CF93-4C86-8326-9BF715A76F68.gif

But did you this time???

how's this season? haven't had time to watch it yet.. stayed away from this thread because of that. :lol:

I saw a tweet about this and didn't see nobody confirming if that was really him or not :smh:. People really be out here just making **** up.

Michael B Jordan even said it was him on the breakfast club, **** made me cringe so hard

Came in here to see any posts about the last show and ran into infinity war talk lol.

Also, that's not Trayvon's dad in the video, innanets went crazy per usual

put the fubu episode on in the health classes I teach since we just finished learning about bullying. My school is predominantly black and I wanted to try to get them to right about how black culture played a part in everything but I think they were too young to "get it"

I'm not with this telling the man how he should have carried out his art. Those who get it, get it. Those who don't, were never going to, and it's pointless to dumb down your expression and bend your will to that group.

As you stated, I am TOTALLY against telling CG how to display his art. I think CThaGod had the same opinion as Bomani. Ish is a bit ignorant. Surprised Bomani actually subscribed to this point, he's usually spot on at free thinking. His display in this video is deeper than the surface of a black guy shooting black ppl. I think "he" represents something bigger, America and our ability to be easily distracted. Further, having a rando white person doing the killing would actually take too much attention away from the message he's trying to portray in my opinion. Basically, I think Bomani/CthaGod's opinion is low hanging fruit when there is a bigger picture, which I think CG captured masterfully.

put the fubu episode on in the health classes I teach since we just finished learning about bullying. My school is predominantly black and I wanted to try to get them to right about how black culture played a part in everything but I think they were too young to "get it"

Good stuff! Keep pushing the agenda forward!

super dope.

it probably hit home for a few they just didnt know how to or want to speak about it in class

i could have sworn there were 2 eps left after FUBU.

Maybe they playing two back to back or its like 40 minutes of pure show no interruptions. lately the shiws been ending a little after 10:30 w commericals included.

Back
Top Bottom