FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

I thought you was a dude. :wow:

727970A7-27EE-42C2-BD27-855CEE6B6442.gif

Still sounds bitter and close minded. Like everyone is supposed to date and marry inside their race

Yea im definitely a female. My name is Jamele actually maybe you should put your face in between my legs

No one is saying anyone should do anything :lol:

All I'm saying is I notice a correlation with black nerdy types ending up marrying and having children with white women. Asian shorties to a lesser extent

Donald actually reminds of a dude from my job and it's the same thing. Son has never dated a black chick and he's scared as **** of black coochie

Settled with a obese Puerto Rican who he can yell at and control and he's satisfied as hell

Mind you this is a 30 y/o black man who doesn't have the cajones or confidence to date black woman but he fetishizes about them sexually

Yea im definitely a female. My name is Jamele actually maybe you should put your face in between my legs

No one is saying anyone should do anything :lol:

All I'm saying is I notice a correlation with black nerdy types ending up marrying and having children with white women. Asian shorties to a lesser extent

Donald actually reminds of a dude from my job and it's the same thing. Son has never dated a black chick and he's scared as **** of black coochie

Settled with a obese Puerto Rican who he can yell at and control and he's satisfied as hell

Mind you this is a 30 y/o black man who doesn't have the cajones or confidence to date black woman but he fetishizes about them sexually
I don’t get this though
If ur a confident dude
9/10
Ur in charge
Regardless of race
Dudes just scared
I’ve had p from white women
Black women
Hispanic women
Asian women
Samoan/Tongan women
U name it
And they all the same
Except how they decide to shave the p

I've never thought of Donald Glover as corny. To me, corny is when you're trying to be something you're not. He's different, weird, and I would refer to him as a breath of fresh air because there's not enough brotha' s like him that have clout in the industry. Also I see a lot of similarities between myself and him in our viewpoints so I defintiely wouldn't refer to myself as corny. Just different from what's perceived to be the status quo.

Sorry dog NT says you’re corny.

How will u ever survive? :smh:

I swear man
We break down our own
Just as much as white folks :smh:
Some folks just march to the beat
Of their own drum
Are weird and do weird ****
Lisa bonet
Or Cree summer are perfect examples
But no one would say they corny or whatever
Even married to a dude who ain’t black
Or is aqua man game of thrones dude half
Either way
We need to stop bringing our own down
When they don’t deserve it
Fools callling him corny
But defending Kanye
Talking bout he a free thinker
And would still support him :rolleyes

Still sounds bitter and close minded. Like everyone is supposed to date and marry inside their race

What exactly sounded like a woman to you? Did what he say hit too close to home? You sounded mad immature with this.

That's why a lot of black men date outside their race. They aren't desirable to black women, so they date other races.

That's a problem on both ends. Black women, because they want this movie fantasy for a mate and on our end because black women are just as diverse as any other race.

What exactly sounded like a woman to you? Did what he say hit too close to home? You sounded mad immature with this.

That's why a lot of black men date outside their race. They aren't desirable to black women, so they date other races.

That's a problem on both ends. Black women, because they want this movie fantasy for a mate and on our end because black women are just as diverse as any other race.

Especially considering I said "as a person" :lol:
I knew his feelings were hurt, that's why he went and got his Mr. Fantastic on.

upload_2018-5-7_20-20-41.jpeg

:lol: bruh i dunno it just came off like a chick saying it.

but fr what is donald as a person supposed to do for you?
who's an example of someone doing it for you as a person?

Back
Top Bottom